10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Thank you, appreciate it I have a twink post from you bookmarked on my PC, the BiS enchants I think, always thought it was funny to see you around here as well.

If any fellow artist wants to chat or exchange resources or anything, feel free to add my Skype (batpanic). I've had Skype contact with some requesters as well the last weeks, makes it easier and more fun to have a more open dialogue rather than PMing.
    Oh... Now... Whoah! I'm happy to hear that, honestly! And also surprised :3
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Dragon themed wallpaper finished for Dragonofdawn:

Awww. Clicking these is like unwrapping christmas presents! So exciting and beautiful!

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by schnabs View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Schmashy, would love to have the guild tag by my name "Huhuholics"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Tarren%20Mill/Schmashy/advanced
    Gear set: The gear transmog im currently using, (challengemode with a T16 helmet)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Would like to have the weapons sheathed, seeing the char standing looking angry/
    General colour scheme: Dark/redish, evil like. Usually a fan of clean wallpapers.
    Any extras:

any takers? would really appreciate it!
    I'll claim this. Got my hands on some WoD screenshots and I wana see how they'd look as wallpapers. You'll have it by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Awww. Clicking these is like unwrapping christmas presents! So exciting and beautiful!
    What a lovely thing to say! Thank you Visenna <3
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Dragon themed wallpaper finished for Dragonofdawn:

I think I'm in love <3 thank you so much Shyama! <3333333333333

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. This is the third sig I ever made. I didn't get much feedback on my older ones except for some very minor things. However I did take it into notice!
    I hope things are a bit more focused now, but we'll see. Sig #3, tell me what you think! ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I'll claim this. Got my hands on some WoD screenshots and I wana see how they'd look as wallpapers. You'll have it by next week.

woho! <3 looking forward with excitment to see it!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Okay. This is the third sig I ever made. I didn't get much feedback on my older ones except for some very minor things. However I did take it into notice!
    I hope things are a bit more focused now, but we'll see. Sig #3, tell me what you think! ^.^
    Another great sig! I like the outlining you did with the mage, herself. It helps to draw the eye a little better. The only thing I'd be worried about is the dark background with the dark coloring in her robes and weapon. For instance, if the outline wasn't there, do you think it'd be as easy to tell where the mage is vs her background? Don't you dare stop making sigs, though. I bet your next one with be even more dazzling than the rest!
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

LF 1 female Draenei wallpaper request, PM plz kthx

Examples of my work: http://populair3.deviantart.com/gall...679/Wallpapers

Giving me creative control + it wearing a Draenei themed gearset or alternatively something green or blue gets plus points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Another great sig! I like the outlining you did with the mage, herself. It helps to draw the eye a little better. The only thing I'd be worried about is the dark background with the dark coloring in her robes and weapon. For instance, if the outline wasn't there, do you think it'd be as easy to tell where the mage is vs her background? Don't you dare stop making sigs, though. I bet your next one with be even more dazzling than the rest!
    Oh why thank you :3 And I shan't stop, take my word on that! ^.^ I am, however, going to Spain in a week from now so I won't be able to make anything for two weeks after :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    LF 1 female Draenei wallpaper request, PM plz kthx
    Must... resist...

If only my Shaman would have gotten her belt and gloves, stupid RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Must... resist...

If only my Shaman would have gotten her belt and gloves, stupid RNG.
    Make the request and just add "Change belt and Gloves to these: (link) (link)" ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Make the request and just add "Change belt and Gloves to these: (link) (link)" ^.^
    Yeah, I know but just made a request and got one wallpaper... somebody else might want it more badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I'm back here again! This time hopefully for the last time, as I've been in a new home hopefully for the rest of my WoW career.

My request: Armory Link

I apologize if this is too much, but I have plenty of time. Patience is something I fortunately have and I noticed everyone here is doing such wonderful work for others that time is clearly needed in order to continue doing so!

I moved to an area that supports internet speeds capable of streaming properly, which means I can continue streaming. Woo!

1) Twitch Layout. What this entails is:

No offline screen. Keeping the one Ely made for me!
    -Armory tile (Basically a version of my signature that says Armory) [320x65]
    -FAQ tile (A version of my signature that says FAQ) [320x65]
    -Guild link tile (A version of my signature that says Guild Website) [320x65]

The guild logo (and font?) is this LINK right here. I guess the overall feel of the page, I want kind of a dark-bluish as I am a Shaman. Like I mention below, I am really bad when it comes to creativity. I would ask my friend to do it, but he recently got a big boy job for graphic design work so I wouldn't see anything for months, probably after WoD released.

I was hoping to have everything before WoD as I was going to go back to being a Day 1 streamer.

2) Signature

Visible Text: Name (Airroh), Server (Hyjal), Guild (Vox Immortalis)
    Armory Link: Linked above.
    Gear Set: The only specifics I'm requesting for the character model/gear are: Tauren in Shaman Tier 3. I am Restoration, so this may give you (or you may already have) ideas for the artsy stuff! Of course, the new Tauren model is preferred, as I will be going that race whenever the pre-WoD patch goes live.

---End

I have an older twitch layout and signature that was graciously done by Elypop (and quite beautiful I might add) but alas Twitch changed their layout. I still use the Offline Screen, but it has my old guild name in it from early last year .

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take this request. Don't worry, I'm not picky. All of the art I've seen in this thread is beyond anything I would ever expect! Just have fun with it! If there is anything you need from me, just let me know. I'm always around.

<3Forsedar
    2 week bump

Still looking for someone awesome to take me up on this!
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2014-06-23 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Yeah, I know but just made a request and got one wallpaper... somebody else might want it more badly.
    Aaah, fair enough ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    First of all...Hi ^^

I would like to request a signature for my enhancement shaman.

Visible text : Mochì
    Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%C3%AC/simple
    Gear set: My transmog on her ^^
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Melee battle stance pose
    General colour scheme: I think reddish fiery color schemes would fit and I like glowing things ^^
    Any extras: Anything goes that fits my shaman maybe something elemental like effects ^^
    CLAIMED. Haven't done any Draenei yet. Looking forward to this.

Deleted
    Ok so, here's what I think:
    1. Text is awful all around: Try different and more fitting fonts. Its color looks plain and boring, play around with different colors/overlays/textures, and that purple or w/e glow doesn't look good behind it.
    2. There's too many colors, rather choose couple of colors and work with them, rather than throw whole rainbow into it. Like here it's red/orange/purple/blueish/yellow/pink etc. just take few of those and try to focus around them, maybe make sides darker and/or character lighter, so you'd have focus point that would catch your eye instantly, rather than making you look all over it to see who's where.
    3. And (optional I guess), IMO bunch of effects/glows/sparkles etc. don't make image look better. It's rather to have some effects that are fitting, than bunch of effects etc. that seem out of place and ruins the whole view.
    Maybe it didn't sounded rude or something like that lol, just saying what I'm thinking about this sig and in general.

Quote Originally Posted by schnabs View Post
    woho! <3 looking forward with excitment to see it!
    Thank you!
    Couldn't help myself.

I hope it's to your liking. If not, feel free to request again.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2014-06-21 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Visenna; 2014-06-22 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Those wallpapers are fantastic! I would also like to put forward a request, if you have the time, it would be very grateful.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible Text: Koli - If you could also include my guild, "The Asylum" as well as the realm "Twisting Nether".
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Koli/simple
    Grear Set: Hunter Challenge Mode Set. If possible, I would prefer not to have my tabard shown in the image.
    Helm Visible: Yes (The Helm is from The Tilers)
    Your pose: Something to do with firey or poisonous arrows, looking evil and deadly. Perhaps mounted on Invincible or the Spectral Tiger? Whichever you think would fit in.
    General Colour Scheme: Perhaps a jungle theme? Surrounded by creatures. A colour scheme that ties in with the hunter challenge mode set.
    Any extras: If possible, if you were able to produce a matching signature and avatar so that I can use it around WoW related forums that would be excellent if it's not too much work for you.

Thank you in advance.

I guess i can claim this. should be done by sunday or monday. Btw i am not the best signature maker. But if you don't mind just pm me if you want me to do the signature for you or you can just leave the signature part open for a more competent artist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Well, here are my request then.

I'm looking for a wallpaper that will fit my unofficial Blizzard fan site's main and forum pages' background.

Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: No text
    General colour scheme: Dark colors (black, dark navy etc.) Ah if possible flat color scheme please.
    Any extras: I want mix of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo characters. Like this Dota 2 wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/p0u9U9b.jpg

If you want to learn web site link just PM me.
    Also this is claimed (pmed me)