Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thenazgul View Post
    Bump (Did request two weeks ago)
    I'll claim this one.

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    I'll claim this one.
    cool, looking forward to the result. Many thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got a tablet and I decided to try my hand at a little painting. Still not brave enough to do a full head of hair but I edited this model a bit. What do you guys think? Any CNC is much appreciated.

Still trying to figure out how to get all of my brushes set so they are pressure sensitive.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    cool, looking forward to the result. Many thanks in advance!

How is this? I've never really worked with so much text before :P

Omg that looks really cool! I like it. Got links to the high-quality (original) one?

Deleted
    Omg that looks really cool! I like it. Got links to the high-quality (original) one?
    Ahh that's just imgur being crappy. Try this?

Ahh that's just imgur being crappy. Try this?
    That's lovely. Could make a small Avatar out of it also? Thank you so much !

Sweet, looking forward to see the result

Wallpaper finished for Raeynni:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    It's absolutely wonderful! Thank you Shy. ^.^

We both really love it. <3

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Khroak n Mefisto View Post
    I remade my account to better reflect my characters names!

Visible text: Khroak & Mefisto

Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory doesn't work on my work computer, Khroak is an orc shaman with the bluest of blue skin, the blue eyed face, the biggest black beard. Mefisto is a UD warlock with the redish skin and brown jawless face. The face is one that resembles a skull mostly with the visible teeth on the upper lip. He's bald and has the black leather straps over his eyes.

Gear set: Khroak has the Prideful Gladiator helm, the one with blue/red accents. The cataclysmic gladiator shoulders (the giant mountain on the right shoulder), cataclysmic gladiator chest, prideful gloves and prideful belt (the caster one), and cataclysmic legs. Shield and weapon are option because they'll be on his back/hip. So whatever seems to look nice. You won't see his feet. Mefisto has green Prideful Gladiator set (full set) with a complimenting staff on his back. I tried looking one up but my work computer hates me.

Helm visible: Yes on both.

Your pose: I'd like Khroak to be charging up his direct cast as long as the shoulder doesn't collide with the helm too much. Pretty open otherwise. For Mefisto I was thinking the metal hand thing they do when they cast or some other sort of casting animation.

General colour scheme: I want it split in half, Khroak on the left Mefisto on the right with their names in the middle with a jagged lightning bolt divider between them and the ampris (spelling?) and symbol like this &. Both facing inwards. Khroaks side I want to look very elemental in the background, but the biggest thing is to have the Rain of Frogs behind him, and maybe the new hex frog model hopping in the bottom corner or something, with lighting surging from his hands if possible. On Mefisto's side I want it to be very dark and twisted, evil green and dark blue hues in the background with maybe a decrepit castle or tower in the background. If possible, green fire from his hands with maybe green Rain of Fire going the opposite angle of the Rain of Frogs.

Any extras: Just the rain of frogs, and have fun with the whole thing. This is just the image in my head. If it's too cluttered, simplify it and make it awesome. I trust you guys and you all do spectacular work. Thanks again!
    Week or so bump!
    Warlock since BC|Shaman since WoTLK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Beautiful.

Visible text: Character's name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orfil/advanced
    Gear set: The current transmog on my armory
    Helm visible:Yes
    Your pose: Surprise me
    General colour scheme:Greenish-brown colored leaves as a theme
    Any extras: I'd like to also have my druid in cat form in the background.
    Thanks to whoever does this for me
    Last edited by nexellent; 2014-07-14 at 05:50 PM.

I loved it! Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

The concept was awsome! I just love all wallpapers u do Shy haha

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    It's absolutely wonderful! Thank you Shy. ^.^

We both really love it. <3
    You're so welcome Rae - loved working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwel View Post
    The concept was awsome! I just love all wallpapers u do Shy haha
    Thank you both very much
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account

Huge Request

Warning: This is a huge request, and I don't really expect it to be filled, but I'd absolutely adore if it was.

I'm looking for a wallpaper featuring eleven characters standing side-to-side.

Just today, I finished my 11th character's 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode set. I would like a commemorative background showing them all in their beautiful glory.

Resolution: 1920x1080*

All characters are in their equipped transmog, and barring my logging out in RP gear, should appear as on armory. Otherwise, please assume class Challenge Mode set.

Characters in preferred order from left to right.

1. Shaman
    2. Death Knight
    3. Hunter
    4. Priest
    5. Warrior
    6. Monk
    7. Druid
    8. Mage
    9. Warlock
    10. Rogue (no Tabard please)
    11. Paladin

As far as poses, anything thematic to the class/spec presented with one exception: I would prefer that the monk (at the center) is meditating. Would also super appreciate if the Hunter could be depicted with her red fox companion behind her.

As far as the 'backdrop', that's mostly up to the artist. I've got a few ideas I'd like to share, but I don't know how feasible they are.

My first and preferred style, although it would be a pain in the ass, would be something akin to this, with each character having a 'strip' behind them in their class' color with some thematic imagery (for instance wisps of gray smoke against a yellow background for the Rogue), blended into eachother.

Another option that I really like but is mostly a joke is something inspired by The Last Supper with my monk in the place of Jesus.

A third is similar to the strip option presented above, but rather than class colored strips, screenshots of zones relevant to the character's stories. If the artist decides they'd like to do that, talk to me to brainstorm.

If someone decides to pick this up, please feel free to contact me at any point during the design stage for feedback or additional questions. Thanks for reading

If I forgot anything, please let me know.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2014-07-15 at 11:30 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Resolution: 1360x768
    Out of curiosity ... but why the low resolution? I checked that resolution out in Photoshop and it seems to be like 16:9 aspect ratio? You're better off just asking for 1920x1080. That way, it'll be usable in the future (if you ever decide to get a higher resolution monitor / device). Just a suggestion.

Hello,

I would love to request a forum signature for my Paladin entering a new guild.

Visible text: Just my character name, and Guild Name. I would also like to show the Realm on there, but I was thinking, instead of "text" saying the Server name, why not have a cool, maybe slight faded picture of Kel'Thuzad himself on the opposite side of my character to represent the server name?
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Perke%C3%BF/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 16
    Helm visible: Yes, visible
    Your pose: Melee Attack pose
    General colour scheme: A nice mix of light to medium blues/greys, majority blues since the Tier 16 is Red/Yellow/Orange I think the light blues of the guild colors would be a nice contrast.
    Any extras: Anything you think would be awesome, I tend to like abstract a bit more but I'm sure I'll love any result.

Thank you so much for what do you. I wish I had your Illustrator and PS skills lol.
    Last edited by Perkey; 2014-07-15 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Komil View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking for someone to help me put my wonderful mage out on the interwebs

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    3840x1080
    Visible text:
    Blood Mage Ignitia of Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    Gear set:
    I want the current set that is found on armory. Mage challenge mode set.
    Helm visible:
    Yes please, with glowing eyes if possible
    Your pose:
    If possible, while I am casting a Pyroblast !
    General colour scheme:
    Firey fire
    Any extras:
    I want my character to the left of the picture, casting a pyroblast to a bad ass looking mob at the right side of the picture. That way the 2 screens I have will have 1 picture per screen with a pyroblast from side to side If you can go out of your mind and make the mage a bit sexy, that would be awesome

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:
    Offline picture.
    Resolution:
    1920x1080
    Visible text:
    Blood Mage Ignitia of Kazzak
    Logo/Character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    General colour scheme:
    Dark background, with firey sparks that brights up my character in the centre.
    Specifics/Extras:
    Since its a offline picture, I was thinking my mage with her head staring down in magic books studying!

7 week bump. Am I doing something wrong or is it just too much work ? :/

Srry been done with this for a couple of daysxD havent had much time to link it here:/ Anyways i hope you like it and its not too bright. You are free to have your request open if you dont or if there is something you want changed just pm me

I'm also looking for a full twitch layout work. Wow themed (want to try out something new) Pm me with the details and ill see what i can do For anyone who wants their twitch pimped out:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Celestia
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elestia/simple
    Gear set: The transmog i'm using without the head
    Pose: up to you
    Colour scheme: up to you ^-^
    Any extras: if it's possible could you use the new gnome model? if not don't worry ^-^ thank you!
    Bump ^-^ Bump