Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    Wallpaper for Icygnome

That's amazing Myth, thank you so much!!

My friend has just seen this and he'd like to make a request, this is open to anyone eh?

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Checkem-Runetotem EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Checkem/simple
    Gear set: His gear set is off at the moment as he has currently gone on holidays, just equipping his tabard. His standard set is just full normal Dark Coven regalia, and he'd like that equipped with no helm, no cloak, no tabard, and his frostscythe on his back.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: The little gnome guy pulling off a mighty /flex
    General colour scheme: Nothing in particular, most will be explained in the extras section, hopefully not too complex.
    Any extras: This is where things get tricky. We have enjoyed multiple LFR raids where Checkem has uh.. Ninja pulled with his lovely Observer pet. To celebrate this, I'd like the wallpaper to be set in Garrosh's throne room, with Garrosh sat on his throne. Checkem flexing in the foreground, with the observer edging towards Garrosh ever so slightly. Also in a similar vein to Mythriz's sick wallpaper of my priest, he would like some form of dark energy (you know, typical purple lockish stuff) flowing around him, but not so intense that you can't make our the background.

I know this one may be a big ask, but it would be greatly appreciated and we will love whoever completes this forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icygnome View Post

My friend has just seen this and he'd like to make a request, this is open to anyone eh?

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Checkem-Runetotem EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Checkem/simple
    Gear set: His gear set is off at the moment as he has currently gone on holidays, just equipping his tabard. His standard set is just full normal Dark Coven regalia, and he'd like that equipped with no helm, no cloak, no tabard, and his frostscythe on his back.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: The little gnome guy pulling off a mighty /flex
    General colour scheme: Nothing in particular, most will be explained in the extras section, hopefully not too complex.
    Any extras: This is where things get tricky. We have enjoyed multiple LFR raids where Checkem has uh.. Ninja pulled with his lovely Observer pet. To celebrate this, I'd like the wallpaper to be set in Garrosh's throne room, with Garrosh sat on his throne. Checkem flexing in the foreground, with the observer edging towards Garrosh ever so slightly. Also in a similar vein to Mythriz's sick wallpaper of my priest, he would like some form of dark energy (you know, typical purple lockish stuff) flowing around him, but not so intense that you can't make our the background.

I know this one may be a big ask, but it would be greatly appreciated and we will love whoever completes this forever!
    I'd like to try this out. Just have a signature to finish up before I start on it.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris23 View Post
    OMG that is so good thank you so very much
    Yay! So happy you like it. And you're very welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Akemi, my character's name

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Akemi/simple

Gear set: Tier 10 heroic

Your pose: Something basic, bonus points if you can manage to do a SHAFT head tilt :P

General colour scheme: Dark purples with the yellow/white light highlight that you'd expect from a paladin

Any extras: I love Jibril from No Game No Life, so if at all possible having crosses as pupils would be perfect and I'd love you too. An example of that: http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/...ife-Jibril.jpg (this is assuming that it's close up enough to see the pupils, otherwise no worries ^^) I would also be interested in have one of those signatures that have blank space as part of the background so it looks like whatever website it's on is the background, I literally have no idea what else to call it lol I can provide an example if you're unsure what I mean! I'd like to see it both ways so I can decide if I like it better or not.

Also if you dont mind making it bigger than MMO champion allows (as long as it still fits the same aspect ratio) I'd prefer that so that I could use it elsewhere without having to worry about it being too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Khroak n Mefisto View Post
    I remade my account to better reflect my characters names!

Visible text: Khroak & Mefisto

Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory doesn't work on my work computer, Khroak is an orc shaman with the bluest of blue skin, the blue eyed face, the biggest black beard. Mefisto is a UD warlock with the redish skin and brown jawless face. The face is one that resembles a skull mostly with the visible teeth on the upper lip. He's bald and has the black leather straps over his eyes.

Gear set: Khroak has the Prideful Gladiator helm, the one with blue/red accents. The cataclysmic gladiator shoulders (the giant mountain on the right shoulder), cataclysmic gladiator chest, prideful gloves and prideful belt (the caster one), and cataclysmic legs. Shield and weapon are option because they'll be on his back/hip. So whatever seems to look nice. You won't see his feet. Mefisto has green Prideful Gladiator set (full set) with a complimenting staff on his back. I tried looking one up but my work computer hates me.

Helm visible: Yes on both.

Your pose: I'd like Khroak to be charging up his direct cast as long as the shoulder doesn't collide with the helm too much. Pretty open otherwise. For Mefisto I was thinking the metal hand thing they do when they cast or some other sort of casting animation.

General colour scheme: I want it split in half, Khroak on the left Mefisto on the right with their names in the middle with a jagged lightning bolt divider between them and the ampris (spelling?) and symbol like this &. Both facing inwards. Khroaks side I want to look very elemental in the background, but the biggest thing is to have the Rain of Frogs behind him, and maybe the new hex frog model hopping in the bottom corner or something, with lighting surging from his hands if possible. On Mefisto's side I want it to be very dark and twisted, evil green and dark blue hues in the background with maybe a decrepit castle or tower in the background. If possible, green fire from his hands with maybe green Rain of Fire going the opposite angle of the Rain of Frogs.

Any extras: Just the rain of frogs, and have fun with the whole thing. This is just the image in my head. If it's too cluttered, simplify it and make it awesome. I trust you guys and you all do spectacular work. Thanks again!
    2 1/2-3 week ish bump!
    Warlock since BC|Shaman since WoTLK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Hey guys :3 I wanted to request an iPhone 4 wallpaper!

Toon: This is Lenahre, my frost mage http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...nahre/advanced

Visible text: Lenahre of the Kirin Tor

Transmog: The one she's wearing, I love the Dalaran themes.

Pose: I would like her to be practising magic or reading a scroll or something like that. I don't care much about the colors so have fun!
    I'm bumping this, I would really love if someone would pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Icygnome View Post
    I'm glad you liked it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    I'm bumping this, I would really love if someone would pick this up.
    Claiming this!
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

So I know Visenna has just made two for my spouse and I, however our close friend thinks its absolutely amazing and would love to have one done for him.
    If it takes some time, don't worry, these are all well worth the wait!

Name: Talrex
    Armory: Will not let me link, but it is Talrex on US- Stormreaver
    Guild: Revive (please do not show though)
    Armor set: The one he has currently on his armory, the Golden King set, male Orc model. If you could show the weapon, Hellscreams Decapitator and his Tabard of the Lightbringer that would be great. Helm visible pls.
    Extras: I don't know what would go well for a background or general theme to the transmog, so I guess that would be at the discretion of the person creating it. He also enjoys League of Legends, not that it matters but in case it helps with ideas.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Attain; 2014-07-25 at 05:22 PM.

Signature for in-sane

Non MMOC size signature

MMOC size signature and avatar
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Quote Originally Posted by Quti View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Qutie Vortex US-Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: ht tp : / / us. battle . net / wow / en / character / turalyon / Qutie / advanced
    Gear set: The challenge mode gear set is perfect
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: For this signature a simple shoulders and head shot
    General colour scheme: Something that contrasts the colors in my armor but doesn't clash to horribly
    Any extras: surprise me!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Qutie
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : / / us. battle. net/ wow/en / character/tura lyon /Qutie/advanced
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Paladin gear
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    General colour scheme: Darker background with it brighter near my character (like the light is coming from me)
    Any extras: Surprise me!
    2 week bump

First of my queue done - wallpaper finished for Verrai:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    First of my queue done - wallpaper finished for Verrai:
    That looks amazing Shy! Love all of the embers everywhere since the character's transmog gear is so fiery, it fits perfectly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MYTHRIZ View Post
    Signature for in-sane

Non MMOC size signature
    They're amazing! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Working on yours next should have it to you soon.
    Thanks Looking forward to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello ppls

If u guys can do this for me and my guild, i`ll thank you for the rest of my life.

First of all, if you guys can remove the (azralon-us) in the logo after use the logo for the images, i'll pray for the gods to bless you and your family.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: A Chat Cover - 344x200
    Visible text: My guild`s name: Taunta Que Eu Aggrei.
    Logo/Character: http://imgur.com/q5NGKpL
    General colour scheme: Blood Red
    Specifics/Extras: Whatever you want.

Another Twitch:

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline Image.
    Visible text: My guild`s name: Taunta Que Eu Aggrei.
    Logo/Character: Something with this logo - http://imgur.com/q5NGKpL
    General colour scheme: Blood Red.

And the last Twitch.

Banner:
    Size: http://tqea.com.br/forum
    Visible text:Guild's name, Server and Faction
    Logo: http://imgur.com/q5NGKpL
    General colour scheme: Blood Red.
    Specifics: Whatever you want.

I really need this banner/twitchs images for my guild mates stream.
    As i say, with you guys can do this for me, i'll thank you for the rest of my life.

Sorry about my english is not my official language.

Thank you for now.
    Last edited by Ftx; 2014-07-26 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrien View Post
    Thanks Looking forward to it!
    I Messaged you a few questions. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I Messaged you a few questions. ^.^
    Too new for PM's lol.

To: Sylessnecole

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, it looks amazing!

Sincerely,

Heymonica (Alice - Sargeras)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    That looks amazing Shy! Love all of the embers everywhere since the character's transmog gear is so fiery, it fits perfectly.
    Thank you Riv <3
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Prometheous

Non-MMOC

MMOC

Hope you like it, if not feel free to re-request.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-07-26 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heymonica View Post
    Too new for PM's lol.

To: Sylessnecole

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, it looks amazing!

Sincerely,

Heymonica (Alice - Sargeras)
    Glad you like it