Do people dislike makeing wallpapers or why is it that some requests have too bump for weeks but others gets done instantly?
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2014-08-18 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the first page (bolded, at the top of the page, FYI): We do not ever allow monetary transactions on this forum, whether they're for in-game money or real-life money, no matter what the item or service is.

Charging or offering money for requests is not allowed in any form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Do people dislike makeing wallpapers or why is it that some requests have too bump for weeks but others gets done instantly?
    Some requests have to bump for weeks because this is a free service, and artists pick what they want to do as a result. So, yes...wallpapers aren't picked up very often, nor are complicated requests that take a great deal of time. :-)
    Last edited by Elysia; 2014-08-18 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Some requests have to bump for weeks because this is a free service, and artists pick what they want to do as a result. So, yes...wallpapers aren't picked up very often, nor are complicated requests that take a great deal of time. :-)
    It's free because you choose to be free, would gladly pay people if it was allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop with the offers of payment for service. It is not allowed on this site, all of the artists in this thread are well aware of the fact and will refuse, and you can receive an infraction for mentioning it.

Let's get back on topic, please, folks!

Wallpaper request completed for Deviant Art requester:

Requests CLOSED

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Ridamark
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rida/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amark/advanced
    Gear set: DK:mog he has , Pally: mog he has. both with no tabard or cloak
    Helm visible: yes, but if possible id like the spot between the tucks to be blacked out so you dont see my face, only those 2 glowing eyes
    Your pose: I'll trust your judgement.
    General colour scheme: light blue to go along with the gear, or a contrast of the light gear with dark background<ice crown outisde?>
    Any extras: maybe have the graphic of spirits like the ones that come from shadowmourne in the background, maybe sindragosa from icc and baron mount as well, but i leave it all up to u =D<both those mounts are by far my fav in game>. maybe a yingyang type split of the pally on 1 side and dk on other?

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

Banner:
    Size: I think we are currently using 1400x200, which shows as the left is cut off a bit. I have read around that 1320x220 is pretty close to the perfect size. Website currently: http://lucid-gh.enjin.com

Visible text: Guild name: Lucid Server: Grizzly Hills ( We are faction changing to Horde for Warlords. )

Logo: Horde Crest - Version 2 - as seen on these shirts and sweaters, if possible. http://www.jinx.com/p/world_of_warcr...omens_tee.html

General colour scheme: Ominous, or a feeling of dread. At this link, ( http://shaan-anim126.blogspot.com/20...nspire-me.html ) the last picture on the the bottom I have seen in the past of Blizzard.

Specifics: The creative juices from your mind!

Thanks to everyone! Keep up the good work!

EDIT 08/19/2014: Don't claim this yet, there is a chance that we will be moving servers, and might need to change our guilds name. I will re-request in the future.
    Last edited by Papi; 2014-08-19 at 10:34 AM.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Illusîøn

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8n/advanced

Gear set: The same tmog I'm currently using, Dark coven purple recolor.

Helm visible: Yep!

Your pose: I kinda like the armory pose, with the head slightly looking to the side as if casting something, but with focus more in the head than the body.

General colour scheme: I'd like a spriest-like theme, with dark purples and blacks, but not light purple like a warlock.

Any extras: Surprise me! Shadow ravens/orbs flowing around would be cool, but I'd leave that for the artist to decide

Thanks a lot guys, you guys are awesome and I'm really looking forward to it!

Signature request completed for Eazy:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

Queue update:
    Shammyspice
    Sanlayn
    Skyefire

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Illusîøn

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8n/advanced

Gear set: The same tmog I'm currently using, Dark coven purple recolor.

Your pose: I kinda like the armory pose, with the head slightly looking to the side as if casting something, but with focus more in the head than the body.

General colour scheme: I'd like a spriest-like theme, with dark purples and blacks, but not light purple like a warlock.

Any extras: Surprise me! Shadow ravens/orbs flowing around would be cool, but I'd leave that for the artist to decide

Thanks a lot guys, you guys are awesome and I'm really looking forward to it!
    Love the gear set + female draenei?
    CLAIMED.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2014-08-19 at 01:25 AM.

Blog header request -

With info and link text:

No info:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Alright so! I'm a graphical designer. I've done CD covers, banners, backgrounds.. almost anything that is related to signature/logo designs. I also handle the wow models and stuff like that if you want your WoW character in your logo or whatever it is going to be, kinda like my profile picture if you wish.
    I have experience with Photoshop for 3 years and C4D for 2 years. And I do everything for free and not for commercial use (profitable use to be exact) and I hope you respect that.

You can contact me through skype. My username is : Pahapoika7 (nickname = Radiation (Troiz) )
    Or! if you're not comfortable with that! you can just pm me here, but then I can't promise fast responses/work in that case, since I don't visit this site that often.

Here is one of my works!

(link for bigger pic = http://i.imgur.com/Tf5AGJM.jpg)

Alright have a good one!
    Last edited by RadiationWoW; 2014-08-20 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    PMed to me
    PM'd?

Forewarning: Multi-PM'er. I got the same request. I've declined it so you can have it. But just make sure no one else is working on it, just encase.

- - - Updated - - -

A reminder for everyone from the first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - If you decide to send a PM request, make sure it's only to one maker!
    The talented designers here do have lives, you know. Some are parents, some are students, and some have hard working jobs. We do this in our spare time, for fun. If you send your request to multiple designers, not only will some of them waste your time, but you will hold up other peoples' requests. These people have waited the same amount of time as you, or even longer, but sending your same request to multiple people not only delays the chance of them receiving theirs, but you will also be seen in a bad light. Please refrain from doing so.
    Avoid doing it, please. It's pretty much a dick move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature/Avatar request:

Visible text: Pananda

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Pananda/simple

Gear set: I really like the T6 or T10 armor and can't make up my mind so surprise me.

General colour scheme: One of my favorite spell affects in the game is the Avenger's Wrath spell. So something built around that.

Any extras: Surprise me!

PMR:

Non-MMO Champion use.

MMO Champion use.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    PM'd?

Forewarning: Multi-PM'er. I got the same request. I've declined it so you can have it. But just make sure no one else is working on it, just encase.
    Ah, good call, Ely. I suspected as much (and I have a queue, so I haven't even started to work on it), but I'm glad I posted. I also received PMs from Lockes and Sunlounger; I did not yet pick up either request (I told them I would do so in a week if I was all caught up), so if they've PMed anyone else, best to be aware in case someone else is working on it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Ah, good call, Ely. I suspected as much (and I have a queue, so I haven't even started to work on it), but I'm glad I posted. I also received PMs from Lockes and Sunlounger; I did not yet pick up either request (I told them I would do so in a week if I was all caught up), so if they've PMed anyone else, best to be aware in case someone else is working on it, too.
    I will Wait and havnt message anyone else about this request . Like i said when ever you get cought up and no worrys . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lockes View Post
    I will Wait and havnt message anyone else about this request . Like i said when ever you get cought up and no worrys . Thanks
    Sounds good! And no offense meant. It's a common thing that happens on these forums, and it's pretty unfortunate when two artists unknowingly pick up the same PMR, so it's best to communicate these things. As long as you're okay with the wait, though, consider your request claimed. ^.^

Deleted
    Hey.
    I am looking for picture to hide my chat on videos I'm starting to make.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sh/Kyok/simple
    Character is Undead Male Rogue with Bloodfang set with helmet on, No weapons included.
    Character name is Kyok (from Kyokushin - Karate martial art)
    Guild name is Twierdza
    Colour scheme: I think some warm but raw colours that doesn't scare viewers enough but keep them interested.
    For extras if possible two crossed daggers or one with dripping liquid.
    Last edited by mmocde5d4873a0; 2014-08-21 at 04:19 PM.

Another request completed:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatars:
    Requests CLOSED