10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    You're welcome ^_^

I'll have you know, Aly, that since my entire guild has seen that image of Axel, they've all demanded to know who made it and if he/she could make them one as well, haha!

Also - great job on the Yogg paper and the sig set! They look beautiful

I expect, thanks to my guildies (if they ever get on MMO to request something) will bumrush you for images XDD

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    Playing my shammy recently made me want to make something with her. I love her transmog, barely see it in this >< It was meant to be all mean and fiery and ended up looking more sparkly... i dunno xD I think i like it? The white draenei skin is very annoying too ><

Its really pretty specially with the colors and stuff but yeah I find white draenei skin to be annoying. Too bright, end up rolling with the darker skin tones

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    I'll have you know, Aly, that since my entire guild has seen that image of Axel, they've all demanded to know who made it and if he/she could make them one as well, haha!

Also - great job on the Yogg paper and the sig set! They look beautiful

I expect, thanks to my guildies (if they ever get on MMO to request something) will bumrush you for images XDD
    Hahaha, it's definitely proven to be a popular one! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    Playing my shammy recently made me want to make something with her. I love her transmog, barely see it in this >< It was meant to be all mean and fiery and ended up looking more sparkly... i dunno xD I think i like it? The white draenei skin is very annoying too ><

This is very pretty! The colors are lovely. Also... this might seem extremely bizarre..but for some reason she reminds me of Tyra Banks, a lot. lol!

PM Request(clicky):

Wallpaper 1920x1080
    Visible text: Xalean - Thrall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Xalean/advanced
    Gear set: Pally T12 with Edge of Agony 2h Sword Tmog (as pictured on armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: just plain walking.
    General colour scheme: cold and dark with a yellow hue around the paladin

Thanks in advance for anyone who claims this!
    Last edited by Tickuls; 2014-10-15 at 07:50 PM. Reason: color scheme

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request(clicky):
    I'm in awe of what you're able to do! Great stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM request for Santoisms.

PM request(clicky)
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-10-11 at 08:36 AM.

Hey there, could someone make me signature with ...

Visible text: Ragging, Drak'thul EU
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Ragging/simple
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Set, same as armory
    Helm visible: Yes (that crown on armory)
    Your pose: Melee battle pose
    General colour scheme: Something blue + yellow light

Thanks to whoever will take this task.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Oh god I haven't been able to go full out girly with anything in so long.
    OMG its amazing, thanks so much, its exactly what i wanted, amazing work!! I look forward to seeing the wallpaper!

Deleted
    Could make me a signature + avatar?
    Visible text: Harex
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/cthun/Harex/advanced
    Gear set: T3 same as armory
    Helm visible: Yes (that crown on armory)
    Your pose: Casting ice spell
    General colour scheme:Thematic ice
    Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc8218ba3eed; 2014-10-11 at 01:36 PM.

Request completed for Caillee:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Wallpaper:
    Requests CLOSED

That is some amazing work! love the detail!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to make an avatar that is a little different.
    Combine the face on this character http://i.imgur.com/MyUyyHi.jpg with the face on http://i.imgur.com/Gz1D86s.jpg The first picture is a close up on my FF14 character and the other picture is taken on the PTR with the new character models. Combine the left half of my FF14 face with the right side of my WoW characters.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

My Q is completely empty atm, and I'm bored!
    If anyone wants a wallpaper, I'd love to do something azuremyst isle themed. I have just taken a bunch of screenshots there...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    Its really pretty specially with the colors and stuff but yeah I find white draenei skin to be annoying. Too bright, end up rolling with the darker skin tones
    I really like the white skin in game, it's useless for this... maybe i should just use a darker skin tone if i do something with her again... Although i just looked through DA, and it really worked for this -> linky! Maybe it's the new model? or maybe that's more painted over than i remember xD

This is very pretty! The colors are lovely. Also... this might seem extremely bizarre..but for some reason she reminds me of Tyra Banks, a lot. lol!
    I actualy had to google Tyra Banks ...the smoldering face maybe? xD
    & you're really making me want a GW2 style wallpaper ><

I wonder if there will be a rush of requests next week with the new models being released?
    I'm open for some PM requests... i do tend to have a girly sparkly style, you have been warned :3

Edit:
    If anyone wants a wallpaper, I'd love to do something azuremyst isle themed. I have just taken a bunch of screenshots there...
    Just saw this xD You can do me one if you like :P i fail at wallpapers, but i'm wouldn't want Azuremyst, would most likely be a female dwarf >< Can send you a PM if you're interested
    Last edited by mmoc6158df6233; 2014-10-11 at 09:44 PM.

I'd take any wallpaper of my pally atm, specs are on the previous page at the bottom if you're interested.

Deleted
    If you're bored, my shaman, as a contrast to the azmuyste isle might be cool?

So I've been away from the sig-making for some time now ..
    Anyone care to update me about the whole new model thing .. is it available in WMV or is there some new fab program to use?
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MYTHRIZ View Post
    Anyone care to update me about the whole new model thing .. is it available in WMV or is there some new fab program to use?
    If you want to use the new models you have to use Wowhead Profiler (http://www.wowhead.com/list) though you can't take items on/off or change them, you can't pause the animation so it can be hard to get a good screenshot sometimes and the background is a little more time consuming to remove.

WMV still hasn't been updated so if you don't mind using the old models there's still that. When 6.0 releases all of the .MPQ files will be converted to .CASC so unless you have a backup copy of the files WMV will become completely unusable.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-10-12 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MYTHRIZ View Post
    Use the wowhead model viewer, except unfortunately you can't pause it, you've gotta take like 10 million screenshots and hope you get a good one.

And you actually can change items etc. You just need to click the Battle.net logo near their names, and a pop-up should come up, in which you select 'Custom List' and then you can edit transmogs/change items, non display certain items etc.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons