Id like to request a banner please

Size: Id like to put this on my stream so size doesnt matter too much, im planning to use it to cover the wow chat.
    Visible text: "Senteras"
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Faenon/simple
    Logo: nah
    General colour scheme: Yellow Ret-ey
    Specifics: A blood elf retribution paladin wearing the Lightbringer set with Quel'delar, Might of the Faithful equipped.

Nothing too fancy, thanks!
    Sorta like my signature, except less shitty. I made it myself, and I have no skills whatsoever zzz
    Last edited by Senteras; 2014-10-12 at 06:25 PM.

I would like to request a forum Signature and Avatar please.

Visible Text: "Harsesis" and "Roadrunners"
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sesis/advanced
    Color Scheme: Green Fel Fire Warlockness
    Gear: Warlock Challenge Mode (no helm)
    Specifics: I am currently a Goblin but I will be swapping to Orc for Warlords so if this could be done as a Male Orc that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Harsesis; 2014-10-17 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks guys!
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragging View Post
    Hey there, could someone make me signature with ...

Visible text: Ragging, Drak'thul EU
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Ragging/simple
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Set, same as armory
    Helm visible: Yes (that crown on armory)
    Your pose: Melee battle pose
    General colour scheme: Something blue + yellow light

Thanks to whoever will take this task.
    claimed this

UPDATE

Last edited by Visenna; 2014-10-13 at 11:37 AM.

PM requests: closed

Deleted
    New facebook cover + clip hope you like it

Deleted
    Hey could anybody make me a cool wallpaper?

think its a bit of a challenge, tho i think you guys can handle it
    It needs to be 1680x1050, And its about my dwarf shaman, i want him to look old in the face with white grey hear and no helm on.
    And to have him wearing the T7 heroes set of naxx, the blue tier 3 look alike.
    With Black Icicle and Neverending Winter laying on the ground.
    and for the pose i want it to be him looking like a broken hero standing in his healing rain,
    with 2 ghost wolves at his side being looked over by the elements.

Thanks <33

Quote Originally Posted by euphail View Post
    Banner:
    Size: whatever guildlaunch website banners normally are. 1280x200?? (not sure what size the banners are)
    Visible text: GP Goin Postal US-Arthas
    Logo: GP, i need a logo made in the banner and possibly a smaller version to add to screenshots seperate if possible? Can you make the G(red) and P(black)
    General colour scheme: WOD theme (Dark/red)
    Specifics: Anything WOD themed, grom hellscream grouptherapyguild.com for example i really would love something in that terms.

Thanks in advance for whoever takes this
    4 day bump!

What you want for your page: An Offline Image & Simple Overlay
    Visible text: Jakobboose on the overlay. I just want a overlay like sodapoppin has where it says his name and scrolls through his twitter/instagram/youtube. Simple and clean is what im looking for. maybe a little pop. For the offline image just a awesome looking picture of my druid with the word offline in the middle with Bearnaked - US-Darkspear under it in smaller letters.
    Logo/Character: My boomy- [us.battle.net]/wow/en/character/darkspear/Bearnaked/simple (remove the brackets. Would not let me post a link )
    General colour scheme: Blue and gray
    Specifics/Extras: Can you make my druid on the offline image casting astral communication. Background of offline image- Deepholm. Lastly can you also send me the psd/ take out the text of the offline pictureso i can make it my wallpaper Thanks- Jakobboose

Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    Signature request!

Signature:
    Visible text: Meistar the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://tinypic.com/r/2pqm8f6/8
    Gear set: I'd love what I'm wearing, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meistar/simple (ignore the weapon I'm passing my garrosh staff pack and forth between toons.
    Helm visible: Edit: nah!
    Your pose: Healy type pose as I've always played a healer! No weapon though please
    General colour scheme:I'd love something bright and cheerful with hues of blue to match my shoulders, maybe stars since my nickname is Star. (All my toons are star themed)
    Any extras: I'm OBSESSED with vanity pets, I have them all minus a few collectors edition and RAF pets. MY favorite are my Spectral Tiger Cub (Astro) and Zao, Calfling of Niuzao (Oxferdinand).

Thank you so much in advance!! =D
    One week bump (off by a few hours forgive me, I have a sick newborn so I'm up late!)

Thanks in advance! =D Enjoy the patch everyone!

So this isn't graphical work, but a painting I did, however I am also using it as my wallpaper now so I thought I would share. ^^ Doing graphics lately made the art-bug really bite me, so thanks to this thread I felt like drawing something again! It's been a LONG time..
    Plus the new character models are inspirational!
    clicky!

P.S I will get to my PM's tomorrow! I have a few, and I've been really preoccupied with this and now I am heading to bed ^_^

Deleted
    Hello guys! will start make youtube videos and maybe stream and would love tho get help with a signature and maybe a wallpapper or banner

text: Cat, Kilrogg EU
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Cat/simple
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Set, same as armory
    Helm visible: Yes (that crown on armory)
    Your pose: auras in both hands( Like nature in one and stars in other
    General colour theme: Like the transmogset green orange/yellow and blue

Thanks to the one helping me with this. Is see so much amazing works here
    Cheers!

Hey I am a hunter on Kilrogg and I am looking for a desktop wallpaper and a forum signature.

Resolution: My desktop is 4080x768 and the forum signature can be any resolution, but not something too big, just an average sized forum sig will be fine.
    Visible text: Snyderz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: wow website is down atm, so im going to post my character for armory look up, Snyderz on the server Kilrogg-US
    Gear set: same gear that's in my armory, which is the challenge mode set and the trophy gatherer bow.
    Helm visible: no helm, I love my flowing black hair
    Your pose: about to start battle or just finishing a kill and smirking, or pointing at the screen
    General colour scheme: Forest or spring type, maybe a mix between nagrand/grizzly hills/sholazar basin
    Any extras: just make it bad ass, idc what extra you add, if I like it ill let you know

thanx guys for posting on this I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    So this isn't graphical work, but a painting I did, however I am also using it as my wallpaper now so I thought I would share. ^^ Doing graphics lately made the art-bug really bite me, so thanks to this thread I felt like drawing something again! It's been a LONG time..
    Plus the new character models are inspirational!
    clicky!

P.S I will get to my PM's tomorrow! I have a few, and I've been really preoccupied with this and now I am heading to bed ^_^
    :O WOOOWZERS very beautiful!!
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

Signature + Avatar

Size: MMO-Champ forum size
    Visible text: Twiiggii - The Train Conductor
    Logo: Nothing
    General colour scheme: Light bluish, matching the paladin T3 set http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iggii/advanced
    Specifics: If possible I'd like the pose and feeling to be somewhat of a commanding presence, almost like the Belf point animation if that's anything to go by. Somewhat zoomed out so you can see at least half the character but if it doesn't turn out good I'm all ears for anything else since you're the artist. The shield and weapon is not prefered for the banner as the main point is just the regular gear and the animation.
    Last edited by Twiiggii; 2014-10-16 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Added more specifics - added armory

Hi guys, unfortunately due to the illness of Sleepykin I'm going to post another request - this time for a different character, and this time a wallpaper instead of a signature! Looking forward to the end results - thanks!

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Name - Arithmetic, followed by Guild name - <Heritage of Hellscream>.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...metic/advanced - if it could be updated with the WoD models, that would be amazing.
    Gear set: My current transmog set - the Priest CM set.
    Helm visible: Helm visible please!
    Your pose: I'd like to be casting Mind Blast with the purple graphic in the hands, with the wallpaper zoomed in on my character, whilst the UD model face is eyeless and utterly zombie like.
    General colour scheme: I'd love to go for a white / purple color scheme to suit shadow priests, as well as the actual set itself.
    Any extras: If the background could (preferably) be in a church - if this is not possible, then outside of would be great. If shadowform could be used as well, that'd be great! I'm imaging a HD seeming wallpaper rather than a wallpaper that is 'full of unnecessary stuff'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaelynn Snow View Post
    :O WOOOWZERS very beautiful!!
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Twiiggii View Post
    Size: MMO-Champ forum size
    Visible text: Twiiggii - The Train Conductor
    Logo: Nothing
    General colour scheme: Light bluish, matching the paladin T3 set (Since I can't post my armory here I'll just leave the name and server: Twiiggii - Tarren Mill EU)
    Specifics: If possible I'd like the pose and feeling to be somewhat of a commanding presence, almost like the Belf point animation if that's anything to go by. Somewhat zoomed out so you can see at least half the character but if it doesn't turn out good I'm all ears for anything else since you're the artist. The shield and weapon is not prefered for the banner as the main point is just the regular gear and the animation.
    claimed
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-10-17 at 07:42 PM.

Alyajna, if you can, i want you to redo mine, if banan163 gets me the png files, please and thx
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Alyajna, if you can, i want you to redo mine, if banan163 gets me the png files, please and thx
    Uhm, sorry, I don't think so? One, you just had it done on the 10th and there is a 2-week cooldown on wallpapers. Two, I don't really want to edit someone else's work and three, that's just a pretty rude thing to request. Especially publicly. You should speak with ban if you want changes made to the WP they did.
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-10-15 at 05:35 AM.

i did, and he said he would be fine with it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Guild Banner Request:
    Size: I am not exactly sure of the dimensions, it is to replace the old banner at the top of http://www.eternalchampions.enjin.com/ .. so to fit that space please
    Visible Text: "<Eternal Champions> Arathor-EU"
    Colour Scheme: Red/Orange, the colours of warlords of Draenor, maybe some metallic black/grey as well, up to you
    Specifics: As a guild we cannot quite picture what we want in our heads, we just know we want a new guild banner for Warlords of Draenor that suits the theme of the expansion, so maybe something with the red dark portal in it or something like that. I will leave it up to your artisitic creativity.

And on a non related note, all of the graphical work on here looks amazing guys, keep it up!