Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    Hello everyone, gotta say these signatures are really impressive, keep up the good work ^^.

Signature & avatar request:

Text: Serelean of the Horde

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elean/advanced

Facial Screenshot: 2 if possible please, the HD female tauren face as shown on my avatar, but with the white stripes & my kitty form http://i.imgur.com/tmjPvZU.jpg

Gear: The exact same gear shown on my armory.

Helm visible: No thank you

Pose: My tauren as shown in my avatar, with my cat form's face fitted in somewhere. I don't know, your the experts, do what you feels best =).

Colour scheme: Purple, to go with my druids transmog.

Extras: No real extras, maybe the cats fur could be brushed up a bit.
    1 week bump, I have edited it a bit since posting it though. Apologies if I was supposed to wait a week after last edit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    PM request.

Sick one, looks so mean... Really cool armor..

Signature Request:

Having recently gone from Brewmaster to Mitsweaver, I'm now seeking some updates to my Signature!

Visible text: Hyve
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyve/advanced
    Gear set: Set shown on Armoury - The helmet is bugged on the Armoury, showing the Red version of the Helmet instead of the Black as I'd like.
    Helm visible: Yes - See note above.
    Your pose: Casting animation of some sort, something that looks quite "Monkish".
    General colour scheme: Jade Green, Emerald and Green, the colours of the Monk. Something that matches the gear set nicely.
    Any extras: I'd like something that showcases I'm a monk in visuals, just some nice particle effects of some blending. I'd also like the Font of the text to be the same (or similar) as the one I have now.

Thanks - I greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to consider taking on this project!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request:

New character models are here so I'd like a new signature and matching avatar to show off said models.

Visible text: Tatiana
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tiana/advanced
    Gear set: What she's currently got mogged in my armory, minus the tabard, since it's texture looks terrible up close.
    Helm visible: No. I want to see my character's new face!
    Pose: I'm leaning towards her shooting her gun but feel free to surprise me. I want to be wowed.
    General colour scheme: Green.
    Any extras: If it's not too much, could you squeeze Chimaeron's center head in there to make it look like he's attacking alongside my character?
    Last edited by Ickabob; 2014-10-17 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    You aren't suppose to post here and PM artist.
    My bad - I meant to delete the post here but I was at work and got busy haha :P Deleted the other post!

Signature by Shyama!

Checked several pages but couldn't find anything. What are you guys using to get the new models? Are you just going by screenshots?

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infii View Post
    Checked several pages but couldn't find anything. What are you guys using to get the new models? Are you just going by screenshots?

Thanks.
    I think most are using wowhead's model viewer and just cutting out from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Signature Request:

New character models are here so I'd like a new signature and matching avatar to show off said models.

Visible text: Tatiana
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tiana/advanced
    Gear set: What she's currently got mogged in my armory, minus the tabard, since it's texture looks terrible up close.
    Helm visible: No. I want to see my character's new face!
    Pose: I'm leaning towards her shooting her gun but feel free to surprise me. I want to be wowed.
    General colour scheme: Green.
    Any extras: If it's not too much, could you squeeze Chimaeron's center head in there to make it look like he's attacking alongside my character?
    I claim this. Will work on it during weekend.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I am, at least, because the old model viewer no longer works (as far as I know at the moment).

Big thanks to Alyajna for this awesome signature!

Signature made by Alyajna

Hi, I would like a signature, hope it isn't too much of a trouble.

Signature:
    Visible text: My heart is a lonely wolf that hunts on a lonely hill. I hope it isn't too much text for a signature.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ayazaki/simple Female Goblin
    Gear set: Current transmog without the googles.
    Your pose: Well I want my goblin to look bit sad/lonely, mostly to reflect the text in the signature.
    Any extras: Up to the editor, anything that gets the feeling of sadness.

My idea is to reflect the loneliness that a Hunter feels for being one of the classes that can do mostly everything themselves but the proud of not relying on anyone than her pet and skills. I know seems confusing but anyone who plays a Hunter, a good Hunter; would know what I'm trying to say.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestru View Post
    Hello everyone,

i need a logo / banner for my guild website.
    bestru.sirius.uberspace.de/LittleWhoop_wp
    (as soon as I have the logo, the website is accessible under little-whoop.de.)
    The original designer (from the guild) for the logo is unfortunately jumped and now need someone who can build me a logo.

The Guild name is "Little Whoop" (without " ")
    I thought that the initials "LW" to be displayed in the logo.

The Website has a responisve Layout and need a size from max. 150px x 120px

The design should be look like similar to the new logo of Method or TG Gaming.
    Hence very minimalist and simple. (Possibly with a watermark with the Horde Symbol)

The colors should match the website. Maybe black or dark red. I think ye have a better eye for
    The Background should be tansparent.

I hope you can help me
    One week Bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Rinku of the Nightfall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Rinku/simple
    Gear set: Current Transmog
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Don't really mind, whatever makes my character have the least silly face XD
    General colour scheme: Colours that match my armour set please
    Any extras: No thanks

Thanks in advance

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Quote Originally Posted by Jakobboose View Post
    What you want for your page: An Offline Image & Simple Overlay
    Visible text: Jakobboose on the overlay. I just want a overlay like sodapoppin has where it says his name and scrolls through his twitter/instagram/youtube. Simple and clean is what im looking for. maybe a little pop. For the offline image just a awesome looking picture of my druid with the word offline in the middle with Bearnaked - US-Darkspear under it in smaller letters.
    Logo/Character: My boomy- [us.battle.net]/wow/en/character/darkspear/Bearnaked/simple (remove the brackets. Would not let me post a link )
    General colour scheme: Blue and gray
    Specifics/Extras: Can you make my druid on the offline image casting astral communication. Background of offline image- Deepholm. Lastly can you also send me the psd/ take out the text of the offline pictureso i can make it my wallpaper Thanks- Jakobboose
    Bump <3 I will love anyone that takes this<3<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Rinku of the Nightfall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Rinku/simple
    Gear set: Current Transmog
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Don't really mind, whatever makes my character have the least silly face XD
    General colour scheme: Colours that match my armour set please
    Any extras: No thanks

Thanks in advance
    Claimed
    Hopefully such a thing as a none sill face exists

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Hello again!

Just wondered if I could re-request my forum signature from a few weeks back...

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like it to include my character name 'Bigbreath', the guild 'Infamy' & the server 'Draenor EU' (bottom right corner of the image)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Bigbreath/simple (hopefully the MW set will show up when its time to make the signature)

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) The xmog will hopefully show up soon - it is the Ulduar 25m set (caster), with the Muramasa 1h Sword (sunwell plateau).

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) I'd like the pose to be identical to the /growl command ingame (the orc 'yelling')

General colour scheme: I'd like the background to be dark, with the presence of green mist, with a little of the mist covering my character (and maybe more apparent around the hands)

Any extras: I'd like the signature to only display the upper part of my character (head, shoulders, arms) if possible. The sword should be on my back (so only the top of the hilt actually visible).

Thanks!!

Bigbreath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    I claim this. Will work on it during weekend.
    Awesome! Can't wait til it's finished.

BTW what you guys are doing with the new models is simply breathtaking. I am in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Claimed
    Hopefully such a thing as a none sill face exists
    I've found that stealth walk / stealth stands are the least offending that aren't completely still poses XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    I've found that stealth walk / stealth stands are the least offending that aren't completely still poses XD
    Haha, that's exactly the ones I found (I so wish they add a pause button soon ><)

Anyway, done. Had to mess a bit with her hair since the red glow from the shoulders was all over it.
    I hope the face looks ok and that you like it

Non MMO

MMO

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd