10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Hey guys! I came back to wow! Woohoo. WMV is giving me "Cannot find cache dr" error when i try to load wow. I got the newest version.. halp!
    With the new filesystem in wow WMV is no longer working, there is an alpha version out but it is not yet usuable. Sadly I don't have the link for the alpha with me (in school atm) but I think it's in the same place as the older versions.
    At the moment we are kind of stuch with wowheads profiler to get renders. It's not nearly as customizable as modelviewer but it is better then nothing.

For all requesters: I understand that you are eager to get your requests done, however keep in mind many of us also plays wow and are just as busy adventuring in Draenor as you guys are
    Keep posting, keep to the rules of bumping and maybe try PM someone with open PM requests (usually says in their signature). But I think a extra portion of patience is needed for the moment.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2014-11-27 at 05:25 PM. Reason: awful spelling

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Also I feel I should pass on the heads-up that Skye gave to me.
    Oceanic armories are working again! So for all you people who either took down their requests or didn't post them because none of us could find your armories, fear not, for they have returned.
    It finally acknowledges my existence again ^_^

(however obviously what was said above still applies, everyone is having fun on Draenor right now, so requesting is gonna be super slow)

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynx View Post
    Hey guys. I'd like to make a request for a wallpaper, a signature and a chat overlay.

Resolution: 1920x1080 (wallpaper), 500x100 (signature), 500x280 (chat overlay)
    Visible text: Cynx, with Glorious (guild name) below it
    Armory link: eu .battle.net/wow/en/character/zuluhed/Cynx/advanced
    Gear: www .wowhead.com/transmog-set=804 with www .wowhead.com/item=71779 as Weapons
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Fighting pose (without actually attacking^^)
    General colour scheme: Black and Red

I can't put actual links up there, unfortunately, but I hope these'll do.
    Thanks in advance.
    Another several weeks bump... hope this will someday catch someone's interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Banner:
    Size: I think we are currently using 1400x200, which shows as the left is cut off a bit. I have read around that 1320x220 is pretty close to the perfect size. Website currently: http://NoMercy-kt.enjin.com

Visible text:
    Guild name: No Mercy in this Dojo Server: Kul Tiras
    Please no wonky wingdings text as seen if you scroll down our main page. Anything that fits the artists' vision.

Logo: Horde Crest - Version 2 - as seen on these shirts and sweaters, if possible. http://www.jinx.com/p/world_of_warcr...omens_tee.html

General colour scheme: Ominous, or a feeling of dread. At this link, ( http://shaan-anim126.blogspot.com/20...nspire-me.html ) the last picture on the the bottom I have seen in the past of Blizzard.

Specifics: The creative juices from your mind!

Thanks to everyone! Keep up the good work!

EDIT 09/16/2014: We have found our destination server and have chosen a new guild name, as our old one is not available.
    EDIT 10/02/2014: We are on our new server, and the guild name is listed above. 2 week bump. Thank you!
    EDIT 10/10/2014: 3 week bump
    EDIT 10/10/2014: Claimed by Suppervillain
    EDIT 11/05/2014: PM'ed Supervillain on 11/5/2014 @ 8am EST, hoping all is well.
    EDIT 11/11/2014: Requesting this again.
    EDIT 11/19/2014: Bump.
    Olotta bumpage.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I'm looking for an artist that could make a signature for me. No Modelviewer work required.

Basically I'm looking for a signature that combines all 3 posters of my 3 movies + a text.

Here's a little example to give the artists a basic idea of what I'm talking about.

(I would be fine with a completely different looking signature as long as the text and at least part of all 3 posters would be included.)

Important Information:

Picture 1: Click here for download
    Picture 2: Click here for download
    Picture 3: Click here for download
    Text: Watch Moriat I-II-III or Watch Moriat 1 2 3 (Whichever looks better).
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist.
    I decided to give this a crack since no Modelviewer is required and threw something together. Let me know if you want any adjustments to it.

Withdrawing my request for the time being. With new blood elf models on the horizon, I don't see the point in having someone spend their time and talent on something which I'd want to replace in relatively short time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted awhile and I'm going to elaborate. Are Avatars able to be requested(Put it on the backburner if need be). I'm a Paladinish character so there is that. PM me for added details. I don't want to clog this thread up. Thanks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

What you want for your page: Could i get a chat blocker and info boxes
    Visible text: in the info boxes could you make one for an armory one for info and one for donations. And on the chat blocker can you write Slyze.
    Logo/Character: Name-Slyze Server-Kel'thuzad
    General colour scheme:You can decide whatever you wanna do i will be happy with anything
    twitch.tv/slyzeyo is the stream if you wanted a reference

thanks in advance to the talented artist(s) making this

2 Month bump. Hope someone is interested in it. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMoon View Post
    Hello. My current signature has served me well for MoP but with a new expansion also comes a new main. I'd like to ask someone for a new one if any of you have the time and patience to make me one. I'd really appreciate it!

Visible text: Hakuro Wolfsong (in a neat font of your choice)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hakuro/simple (Hakuro from Twilight's Hammer EU in case it still doesn't work)

Image: http://i.imgur.com/kDuHnlE.jpg (In case the armory doesn't show my character's face well enough)

Gear set: Sanctified Frost Witch's Regalia (http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-238/...witchs-regalia)

Helm visible: Nope

Your pose: Anything goes

General colour scheme: Would it be possible to use a snowy colour scheme as if the character has a snowy landscape behind him? (As if he was in Frostfire Ridge for example) If not, anything that goes well with the other colours would be fine.

Any extras: Could you possibly include an Alterac Brewpup somewhere in the signature in a similar fashion to the cat in my current signature? Skip this part if there isn't enough space or any other problem. (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=74402/alterac-brew-pup)

Oh and I'd also love a matching avatar to go with my signature. (Again, in a similar fashion to what I currently have)

That's all. Thanks! ^^
    Bump! Two months and the half now.
    Last edited by mmoc2c2bcbefc4; 2015-01-22 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I posted awhile and I'm going to elaborate. Are Avatars able to be requested(Put it on the backburner if need be). I'm a Paladinish character so there is that. PM me for added details. I don't want to clog this thread up. Thanks.
    I don't see why not. Maybe put a signature request form up, but just give it a giant title heading explaining that you're only after an avatar?

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

i am looking for a twitch banner / background and whole set up , please contact me so i can discuss what im looking for , thank you so much for your time

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrite View Post
    Forum Signature ~please

Name: Alec

Visible text: None

Armory link: Alec - Whisperwind - US

Gear set: t17 Paladin, if its not possible then Challenge mode set for paladin
    Helm visible: no
    My pose: glorious, tanky, godly
    General colour scheme: Blue, gold, shiny
    Appreciate anything that is put out, thanks
    1 Week Bump

Quote Originally Posted by
    [B
    Signature:[/B]
    Visible text: Character name (Kuri), maybe server name (Lightning's Blade) if it looks nice?
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...de/Kuri/simple (it's the femtaur face with the green eyes. The fur is not the pure white fur; it's like a really light grey)
    Gear set: Tier 4 (Malorne)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Casting a heal maybe, or something serene/calm
    General colour scheme: A nature-y theme please! Greens, maybe some gold in there as well? I leave it up to the artist
    Any extras: Feel free to have fun with it; I'm not picky
    1 week bizzity bump.

Signature by Shyama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    Hey guys im requesting a signature

Visible text: Apex
    The Predator

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ow/Apex/simple

Gear set: The new elite set from WoD pvp hunter ofc, with some engineering goggles

Your pose: Aiming my gun

General colour scheme: Fire(red)

Any extras: Want my two favorite pets standing next to me Loque'nahak and Gara(void wolf from wod)

Would be awesome if u can make this for me
    Bump 1 week

Deleted
    Could make me a signature + avatar?
    Visible text: Harêx
    Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...3%AAx/advanced
    Gear set: T3 same as armory
    Helm visible: Yes (that crown on armory)
    General colour scheme:Thematic ice
    Well like the human is more attractive than the troll, and can do. Thank.

Deleted

Farléy requested Signature

Hi there! would love to have a signature this it's a Gnome warlock would love if you can let the evil gnomish part come out. as well if you can some darkish background with green lines comparable to the soulwell glyph. armory link eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Farl%C3%A9y/simple
    Edit: would be actually awesome if you could do something like this but then only male and instead of red fire green fire indicating the fel fire Also please mention the guild name in the signature if possible like Farléy of VII. www .deviantart.com/art/Signature-322965471
    Last edited by mmoc84853ca3e1; 2014-12-12 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch Request

Wanted: Chat Overlay and Logo (www.twitch.tv/DrunkenVeteran)

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...envet/advanced (Can I get my character in the full Blackrock Transmog set, minus the Helmet.)

General colour scheme: Dark/Red sort of like the Fire and Blackrock theme I have going on with my Character. Possibly have the Character with sword and shield raised and popping out 3d from the Chat Overlay.

Specifics/Extras: A logo of some sorts for my Twitch Channel, to incorporate the letters DV in capital and possibly have a Multicam pattern (http://alexvestin.deviantart.com/art...icam-349941459) inside of the letters.

Any questions or concerns you can PM me, and thank you to all the artists on here for dedicating time and effort on filling requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Cecell View Post
    Hello there i would like to request a signature for forums.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hawkiee on one side and Omega which is my guild on the other side.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Doesnt rly matter its a tauren warrior with horns.
    Gear set: T3 set equipping Widow's Remorse from faerlina lvl 60 naxx and the face of death sapphiron lvl 60 naxx.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Could be some close up like my signature in this forum with a dark theme on the back

thnx in advance
    3weeks bump

1 month bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Wujong View Post
    Signature/Avatar request

Visible text: name guild name server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...addix/advanced
    Gear set: tier 17 heroic
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: artist choice go nuts!
    General colour scheme:whatever matches the gear color the best
    Any extras: nothing i can think of.

Deleted