What you want for your page: chat box overlay
    Visible text: Character name, server, and guild
    Logo/Character: battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kumkwats/simple
    General colour scheme: the green monk type colors /beg
    Specifics/Extras: preferably if you would like to do a misty scene since im a mistweaver have fun with it, it'll look amazing on stream and I'll give due credit

Requesting a signature for my Frost Mage - Both for use on this forum and my guilds.

Visible Text: Trx-Uldaman Guild: Serendipitous
    Gear: Firelords T11- Non heroic
    Helm visible: Don't matter

Pose: Whatever you think will look the best

Color scheme: Something that goes along with the colors on the gear. Something frosty hahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias17 View Post
    Hi there! would love to have a signature this it's a Gnome warlock would love if you can let the evil gnomish part come out. as well if you can some darkish background with green lines comparable to the soulwell glyph. armory link eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Farl%C3%A9y/simple
    Edit: would be actually awesome if you could do something like this but then only male and instead of red fire green fire indicating the fel fire Also please mention the guild name in the signature if possible like Farléy of VII. www .deviantart.com/art/Signature-322965471
    2 week bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    3 week bump.
    I hope the wait was worth it
    code: http://i59.tinypic.com/2e32y4g.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Abumidruid View Post
    2months bump D:

thanks!
    code: http://i60.tinypic.com/2e4mc8h.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc502caf5f76; 2014-12-13 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted
    Hey there!

First of all: I'm from Germany and my English is not that good. I will do my best, that you can understand me.

I really love all of your art and I would be a pleasure if I can get one of these awesome works!
    I would like to have an avatar and a signature of my tauren monk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...oyolein/simple
    Avatar: Just a picture of her face
    Signature: Something like the upper part of her buddy. In the background I would like to have something like green lines, that it looks like one of her heal casts (Renewing Mist). And it would be really nice if there would be my lovely little pet the windrider cub.
    Oh and she should wear the normal monk - T16 Set from SoO without the helmet

I hope my text is okay. I'm not that good in writing english.
    Last edited by mmoc36f532c29b; 2014-12-13 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoby View Post
    Dear artists.

I'm looking for a forum signature.

Visible text: I want my character name which is "Zoby the insane", then I want under the guild <Got Issues>

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ol/Zoby/simple

Gear set: My armory MOG

Helm visible: No

Your pose: furious pose

General colour scheme: I love the color combination black / red

Any extras: I leave it up to the artist, just let your mind free

Really looking forward for the result, thanks a lot, take your time!
    Bumping this, 1 month and 2 weeks if anyone is bothered?
    Jeg vil ha tre is.

Deleted
    Still looking for someone to do this, thanks

Hi All! Im looking to have a chat overlay and youtube banner created please.
    I want it to have a healer theme about it. If possible i would like it to depict a paladin and a priest. Armoury links are here for how i would like the faces to look ....

eu. battle. net /wow/ en /character/ argent-dawn /Lelanii/ simple
    eu. battle. net /wow/ en /character/ argent-dawn /Lellanii/ simple
    (remove spaces)

Healing expressions would be preferred, not the silly poses the armoury chooses lol.

I would like the priest to be in tier 7 (25man)
    and the pala in tier 6 with both helms visable.

some sort of healing poses going on, however il leave the creativity of it all up to the artist. so long as relative to healers thats fine.

Visable text on overlay is
    Lelanii
    AmgItsLela
    Argent Dawn EU
    and on banner just AmgItsLela

overlay size is 455x406
    banner size is 2560 x 1440

any artist who creates the overlay and banner will be mentioned in all video posts and streams.

I look forward to seeing what people come up with, Thanks alot!!
    Last edited by mmocdf4e2e5363; 2014-12-17 at 01:49 PM.

<b>Bump from about a month ago </b>

[QUOTE=Asethi;30519650]Name : Asethi
    Server : Mal'Ganis
    Guild : Seraph
    Gear : I would like to have the DK challenge mode gear that I am currently wearing on my armory with helm shown and the weapon I have on my armory as well.
    Pose : I will leave it up to you the artist
    Overall Theme : Again, I want you to come up with something completely awesome and custom for me I really hope someone can help me out with this!

Also, if it is possible to maybe see 2 different finished products? Maybe one with just my character name, and another one with character name, server, and guild name?

Also if someone is able to create an avatar maybe of my characters face with the DK challenge mode helm that would be awesome, looking forward to hearing back from someone! Real-ID Asethi#2449

I do stream regularly on twitch as well, and if someone was able to help me out with something for my profile that would be great and we can talk about that also.

Again, any and all help is very much appreciated and this would be a great end to the year

- - - Updated - - -

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Asethi/simple for my armory sorry cant post links yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Banner/Logo: Logo
    Size: Somewhere around like 250-300 x 150-200
    Visible text: Set Sail For Fail or SSFF
    Logo: Some sort of flag or shield with "SSFF" on it, maybe a cool yet clean looking font if possible.
    General colour scheme: Red/black/white
    Specifics: If at all possible I'd like the background to be transparent. I'm not sure if any of this is possible, but I can cross my fingers and dream, right?
    Last edited by DeulonUS; 2015-01-24 at 05:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asethi View Post
    <b>Bump from about a month ago </b>
    code: http://i58.tinypic.com/2jb1e1t.jpg

code: http://i60.tinypic.com/23haaz7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    Wow thank you man so much!!

I don't suppose there's a way to see what it would look like with the challenge mode helm on?

Signature Request

Visible text: Character name, Guild name, much like my current signature.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory, Screenshot album showing face, hair style and transmog.
    Gear set: My current transmog, as displayed in the armory.
    Helm visible: Absolutely yes!
    Your pose: Spell casting, ponytail waving in the wind. Something badass in that direction.
    General colour scheme: Same general scheme as the shoulders / helm I'm wearing, although a tad darker would be nice.
    Any extras: If you have anything that you feel would fit nicely, go crazy!

So Are People Still doing this? if so I would love a Sig ^_^

Signature:
    Visible text: Blackjade - Silvermoon (US) Blood DK
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kjade/advanced
    Gear set: Current Tmog (Dreadful Gladiator's Set (the green one) with Sword of Justice and Might of the Ocean Serpent Cloak.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Standard attack pose.
    General colour scheme: Green with Poison gas like background, and maybe a Defile on the ground.
    Any extras: I'd like a bunch of runes around the edge of the sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asethi View Post
    Wow thank you man so much!!

I don't suppose there's a way to see what it would look like with the challenge mode helm on?
    better without, sorry for the low quality but blame wowhead cuz i still have no WMV

Quote Originally Posted by Lelanii View Post
    Hi All!
    so mate, im not sure why you wanna banner size is 2560 x 1440 when this is not the currect pixels for youtube, but there you go the twitch cover hope you like it
    code: http://i61.tinypic.com/2rx6w6f.jpg

youtube banner
    code: http://i59.tinypic.com/dfyf48.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc502caf5f76; 2014-12-16 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    I hope the wait was worth it
    code: http://i59.tinypic.com/2e32y4g.jpg
    Thank you very much. I do not know how much work it would take, if it's much don't worry about it. Do you think you could change the "h" in my character's name to "H".
    Last edited by Solial; 2014-12-16 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Zýýn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link (can be hard to see the face, its female Tauren, with the black top mount and white bottom mouth face).
    Gear set: Tier 15 Normal with this staff: LINK
    Your pose: Artistic freedom
    Any extras: Artistic freedom

**OPTIONAL**
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Zýýn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link (can be hard to see the face, its female Tauren, with the black top mount and white bottom mouth face).
    Gear set: Tier 15 Normal with this staff: LINK
    Your pose: Artistic freedom
    Any extras: Artistic freedom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valauthiel View Post
    Signature:
    gl with finding someone for the wallapper,
    code: http://i57.tinypic.com/dwazgg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ruuzulu View Post
    What you want for your page: a sig for forums and a picture to cover up my chat box on my stream when I need to turn my camera off.

Visible text: Ruuzulu - Hallowed with U.S. Sargeras text on the image somewhere. Don't really have a specific place for it.

General colour scheme:I usually like darker colors, alot of red/blacks along with some neon/lime green to contrast, but for this specific sig I am not sure darker colors would fit. Below is what I had in mind. So for coloration, make it welcoming, but not really too girly if you get what I'm saying. If you think if looks better with darker colors, by all means please use them. If you think it looks better with a lighter coloration, have it with that too.

Specifics/Extras: This will be used on my twitch stream mainly along with forums sigs, so I want it welcoming and somewhat cute in a way. My idea was to have the text "Ruuzulu Hallowed U.S. Sargeras" in a stacked form, so one line would have "Ruuzulu" with the line under that having Hallowed and the third line having U.S. Sargeras and have my character literally leaning casually up against this text. I'm not sure if a full body shot or just the upper half of the body would look better. I think just an upper body would have more detail in my character. Have my character with arms casually crossed, back against the text with her head turned and looking at the viewer with a sly little smile on her face. As far as armor goes, no helm and make it kinda sexy. As a prot warrior I dont want my toon to be naked of course, but show a little skin

Apparently I cannot post links, but my character is a female NE warrior on U.S. Sargeras named Ruuzulu and I am in the guild Hallowed

Thank you guys! You guys have done an awesome job with a previous sig I did off here and I know this one will look as amazing as it does in my head!
    just a little bump

Signature Request:
    Visible text: Grifftes of Baleful
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory still isnt working for my character but its a human female.
    Gear set: Demon Stalker recolor: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1020 with Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle: http://www.wowhead.com/item=28581
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Standard shooting of the gun pose please.
    General colour scheme: Darker colors with the fell green of the Demon Stalker armor
    Any extras: An avatar of the bust would be great (head/shoulder area)

Thanks in advance

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

In need of youtube banner

Hello everyone . I would like a youtube banner of my wow character.

Signature-
    Visible Text: Baumi - Darkspear US . Canadian PvP (Guild Name)
    Armory link: Baumi - Darkspear ( Night Elf Death Knight)
    Gear Set: Scourgelord's Battlegear (Tier 10 PvP) - Weapon: Armageddon
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: Whatever has it in front of him but still showing armor alot
    General Color Scheme - Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a icy blue hue.
    Extras: Put in whatever will look good

Banner -
    Size: It will be for youtube so whatever fits that
    Visible Text: Baumi - Darkspear US . Canadian PvP (Guild Name)
    General Color Scheme - Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a icy blue hue.
    Specifics - Have the character like I describe above in the center doing a pose or parrying a attack.
    My name Baumi - Darkspear US and my guild name Canadian PvP

If it actually gets made THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
    Last edited by Sparx1337; 2014-12-17 at 02:46 AM.