10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by droodie View Post
    Nobody fancy it?
    Please use the template on the first page. Your request isn't very clear, which might be why it's been skipped (How many characters are you asking for? What do you want them to look like? Any text? etc.).

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)

Name in there somewhere. Name is Elhaym.

I'd like this quote: "Fellow Paladins: Though our paths may be different, our goals are the same. In order to protect the weak, I seek to destroy evil. I am Retribution."

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lhaym/advanced

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)

What I am wearing on the armory.

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)

Yes

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)

If you're using WoWModelViewer -> Select 1H special -> frame 219. It almost looks like my avatar is crossing her arms with her Quel'Delar facing outward. If you can get a similar or better pose, by all means use your artistic intuition.

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)

Bathed in yellow light and a little fire.

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Bonus points if you can really make my avatars eyes and the runes in the Quel'Delar pop visually. Again use your Judgment (lol) and intuition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Please use the template on the first page. Your request isn't very clear, which might be why it's been skipped (How many characters are you asking for? What do you want them to look like? Any text? etc.).
    Point taken, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link.
    Gear set: Would like to wear this.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Doesn't need to be anything special, as long as I look determined and the helm/shoulders are visible :P
    General colour scheme: Purple and black, maybe a hint of silver/white.
    Any extras: A subtle snow-like effect in the background would be nice.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort!
    Bump! /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks, you may bump your request once every seven days only. Please be respectful of others in this thread and follow this rule. Thank you!

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: United we Stand, divided we fall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Yasuma/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog gear, pref without the tabard.
    Your pose: what you find fitting.
    General colour scheme: Read below for more info first.--- blood DK. red / bloody if scheme, --- Prot Pally. Holy / defender scheme. --- Mistweaver Monk. Mistweaver / healer scheme, like green with some mist or something to fit with it.
    Any extras: My request may be unique but i play 3 chars and love them all alot. so if possible could you make 1 wallpaper that match all 3 chars with there own colour scheme. here is the armory for the 2 other chars.
    eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Eveala/advanced - use the transmog but hide the helm
    eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/%C3%89veala/advanced - use the Transmog but replace offhand with Primal Combatant's Endgame

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Are you sweaty enough?
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/az...weaty_nutsack/ Toon is Deltemel (Guld Master)
    Toon link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temel/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog gear (Edlr set), without the tabard.
    Your pose: Casting Felfire Bolt
    General colour scheme: She's a frost mage, sSowy/Cold theme
    Any extras: None, unless you want to add in the water elemental somehow.

Thank you

SuperX
    Last edited by superxdude; 2015-02-21 at 02:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Hello there, Artists and generally pretty awsome talented Guys (and gals! )

I am here to request a (Twitch)-Banner

I am not quite sure about the resolution because I'd like one that can be resized if twitch/youtube or anywhere else decides to change their Banner-Size (again) so again: Please help me out there and give me some advice .

In terms of the Main thing:
    What you want for your page: First of all a Banner I can use as a Banner and also resized to be a Chat-Overlay (atm 900x480 px and a downsized version to about 435x250). If there is any interest I would also love to change my Offline-Banner but that is optional.
    Visible text: I'd love 1 raw image and 1 with the Text "Judge Vjnzen"
    Logo/Character: My Character with this set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...on#screenshots (the one on the screenshot is my character on live) with just one adjustment: IF you include shoes please use the one of the set. I missed out on getting them back in the day and ignore the Belt Slot (the trousers have the right Belt anyway and the real Belt was never implemented). If possible I'd love to see the "cleaner" Scarlet-Crusade-Tabard (the one the Scarlets wear in Northend, not sure if there is a model ingame for it). If not - just use the ol' green drop from the Armory back in the day.
    General colour scheme: I'd like the color scheme around Tyr's Hand (Plaguelands) which is orange-ish. I am going for a Scarlet Crusade-Look so this location would make a lot of sense.
    Specifics/Extras: Like I said - a orange Color Scheme would be awesome. If not: I'd love to see Tyr's Hand in the Backround. But thats up to you.

If this sounds interesting to you: Please contact me before you start working so we can do it right from the start and not waste your time.

I hope I sparked your interest and hope to hear from you! soon.
    It seems I missed the part where I shouldnt offer a Tip for the work in this post, sorry Mods. It is fixed now.

also: 1+ Month bump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post

Finished.

Love the colors on this one!

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by kosridge View Post
    Name: Nitefire
    Guild: Semper Vigilans
    Visible text: name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itefire/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Tier 17 (gold colored version)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Pose and background coloring up to the artist. I have faith that something amazing will be done, judging from examples seen through out this thread.
    Any extras: Have my spirit wolves in there somehow.

Could I also request a character portrait/avatar made? I've recently race changed and am looking to update both signature and portrait on the forums. Thank you very much for the time and effort of who takes on my request.
    Bumping this once more after being gone from this thread for a while. Thanks again to anyone who take up my request.
    Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this once more after being gone from this thread for a while. Thanks again to anyone who take up my request.
    Dibs!
    I'll start on it a bit later tonight, hoping t17 will behave but I'll let you know if I have any problems with it

Sorry, have to unclaim this. Can't get my model viewer to load the char at all, sorry
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2015-02-21 at 11:13 AM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Wallpaper:

I am a mount-collector with 260 mounts in my collection. Today I came up with a great idea. Why not let someone create a wallpaper that shows me on my top-favorite mounts (lined up). So I've uploaded screenshots of my favorite mounts
    See Album:
    http://imgur.com/a/ZGDV8/all

Resolution: (2560 x 1080)
    Visible text: I leave that up to you. If you do a quote, name or anything else
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BBl/advanced
    Gear set: Current Transmog (Warlock CM Gold Old version)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Irrelvant
    General colour scheme: Black, Dark-Red, Dark-Blue. Don't go over the top with it. The mounts must be the eye-catchers.

So who wants to pickup this complicated project ? ^.^.

If you have any questions or requests of screenshots/pictures. Feel free to contact me in private.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by thenazgul; 2015-02-21 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinthula View Post
    I'm looking for a wallpaper for my Samsung Galaxy Alpha if anyone would be willing to help out?

Resolution: 720 x 1280
    Visible text: No text required, but I am open to creative ideas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net\wow/en/character/zuljin\Sinthadria/simple - (Level 90 Priest is correct, there are two '\' in the URL to allow me to post)
    Gear set: What I have currently transmogged on the armory is fine; however, the belt does not match and can be excluded entirely.
    Helm visible: When I was playing I tossed it back and forth between visible and not, so I will leave this up to whoever picks up my request. Don't feel the need to make two images (one with, and one without), just whatever you personally think looks the best!
    Your pose: My priest's persona is very flirtatious and girly, so any incorporation with those two things in the pose/overall theme would be awesome!
    General colour scheme: Anything and everything girly, the better.
    Any extras: Basically if you take a Powerpuff Girl, and have her roll around your computer screen I'll be happy. Sparkles, butterflies, rainbows, really, go wild.
    If an artist would like to PM me any further questions, if possible, send me a way to contact you outside of MMO as I cannot PM you back!

Thanks a bunch <3
    2 weeks and a day bump

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take this one, then, since I can get the T17 gear and character to load in WMV. I have one in my queue right now, so should have something either later today or tomorrow.

Deleted
    Signature
    Visible text: Character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: link
    Gear set: gladiator's dreadgear
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: casting would be cool
    General colour scheme: leaving this to the artist as I may screw it up with my decision
    Any extras: maybe just the metamorphosis face subtle in the background somewhere would be awesome

Hey. Well, I need somebody to create a short, polished intro and outro for my raiding and general wow Videos short means about 4 seconds) . I would give away an ingame shop pet as a reward. Pm me if you are interested

2 week bump request got lost so i figured i would re do it anyway,

Visible text: character name, guild name, server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Baddix/simple
    Gear set: My tmog
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: casting animation :P
    General colour scheme: something dark and sinister
    Any extras: maybe some shadow crows flying around in the background

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Visible text: I would love my character's name, my guild and server. Ex: Equinox-Misha
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilade/advanced
    Gear set: My current set on the Armory is good, it's the T14 Death Knight set.
    Helm visible: Not visible.
    Your pose: Haven't really thought too hard on this one.
    General colour scheme: I am a Frost Death Knight, so blue would sound great. I wouldn't rule out a great purple, however, since it is my favorite color.
    Any extras: I'd be willing to see what you think fits the Frost Death Knight kit. Ice? Skulls? Blue hue? Snow? I'm totally open to anything. Edit: I would like there to be text that says, "I bring you darkness, and icy winds" It's from a song, and it fits DK's very well

Thank you SO much in advance!
    Finished. If you're not pleased, feel free to re-request in a week:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Finished. If you're not pleased, feel free to re-request in a week:

Looks excellent! Thank you so much

Completed request for Takizas (click banner for full size) :

Banner :

Profile Picture :

Last edited by cynsacat; 2015-02-21 at 11:36 PM.