10+ Year Old Account
    Hello kind Artists,

I would like to request a new Avatar and Banner. I have listed what I am looking for in the template below. Thanks so much for looking at my request!

Visible text: Atomyu, Legend of Pandaria

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tomyu/advanced

Gear set: What I currently have on via my armory. Although for some reason it's still showing my character having blue hair, where it should be green. If this can be changed that'd be excellent!

Helm visible: No.

Your pose: While viewing my character via the wowhead model viewer there was a pose called "MonkOffenseParryUnarmed" that I thoroughly enjoy as well as one called "BarServerEmoteWave" that would be ideal, if either aren't possible then a playful pose would be preferred.

General colour scheme: I do enjoy the shade of green that Blizzard uses for Monks, I would love to have this color scheme in the background of my banner.

Any extras: I'd like to have the Monk crest on the right side of the banner, if you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcet View Post
    Thank you so much Shy. So beautiful!

<3
    You're very welcome Dulcet
    Requests CLOSED

The artwork here is fantastic. You are all very, very talented.

- - - Updated - - -

Greetings Talented Artists!

Based on all the fantastic work I'd seen here browsing through, I have come hoping to fulfill a simple request. Personally, I have basic to moderate photoshop manipulation skills, but my creation ability is not the greatest.

What I am hoping for is for someone to create in PSD format, the 3-4 types of boxes shown in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/RtuJMxG.jpg

I don't need any text or graphics in them - I just need the solid color (bright) box and the wire frame boxes as close to this image as you can get them in an editable PSD format. Getting them in that format, I can then use them to create buttons, banners, overlays, etc - for my stream on Twitch in various sizes, etc. I can handle the text addition, manipulation, resizing, etc. - I just very much like the "tacpad" look that this little game uses in its menu system.. I just can't seem to get it created on my own.

Any help that could be given in this regard would very much be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I'll work on this one for you.
    I seem to have come down with an illness, so it might take me a bit to get this done (I hope that's not a problem).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Signature Reuqest

Visible text: Dj Riff should be clearly visible
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory would be fine.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Omni Directional Cast if you can
    General colour scheme: White, purple, and black.
    Any extras: Basically I would like to have the name be similar to this picture. The background can be something different that works with the transmog, but I would like to stick with the idea of shadow versus holy as a priest. This is what I'm talking about. A friend made this for me before I xferred my priest and renamed him.
    This was PM'd to me, so adding it to my queue.

This was PM'd to me, so adding it to my queue.
    Much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beargor View Post
    Visible text: Infinitea
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...finitea/simple // http://imgur.com/ZI7ouTq
    Gear set: Some decent looking monk tier I suppose, your choice really. Hide helm please.
    Your pose: Anything but my armory pose =P
    General colour scheme: Always have liked the monk class color, but again artists' choice
    Any extras: I am a brewmaster so maybe make it beer themed or include the black ox? Also I like beer, but I trust you guys to make great sigs so you have freedom to make something you like. TY for your time, this is my secondary main, but I would really love a monk sig to go along side my druid sig.
    Finished. If you're not satisfied, please re-request in a week:

Large version -

MMO Champion version with two avatar choices -

- - - Updated - - -

Much appreciated.
    Yup. Should be done by Sunday evening sometime. Thanks for being patient :-)

Isilrien you really out did yourself on this one, it looks amazing. What did you use to make it pop so much?

Hello there you amazing people!

I wanted to post asking to have someone make me a chat overlay/signature but I do not post much on these forums and are unable to post links. With this said is there anyone who I could pm to do give the whole spiel too? I didn't want to just randomly pm any of you =P.

Much <3
    Lexabell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Can I ask a question too? I got my goblin highlighted the way I like but I can't seem to get her into an image that fits the 500x100 requirement without making her so small you can barely see her and if I crop her to fit, you get about 2 eyes nose and maybe a mouth to fit. How do I get most of the image to flush out the 500x100 like Nuin did?

Here's what I got...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexabell View Post

I wanted to post asking to have someone make me a chat overlay/signature but I do not post much on these forums and are unable to post links. With this said is there anyone who I could pm to do give the whole spiel too? I didn't want to just randomly pm any of you =P.

Much <3
    Lexabell.
    I think, you can't post the links in PMs either until 10 posts, however I might be completely wrong on that.
    Not sure if anyone is open for PM requests but a way around it is to post the link broken up with spaces or just state char name, server and region and we should still be able to find you

Quote Originally Posted by Varakai View Post
    Can I ask a question too? I got my goblin highlighted the way I like but I can't seem to get her into an image that fits the 500x100 requirement without making her so small you can barely see her and if I crop her to fit, you get about 2 eyes nose and maybe a mouth to fit. How do I get most of the image to flush out the 500x100 like Nuin did?
    Yea, it's a very frustrating size to work with.
    I usually never make mine wider then 400 cause then the char covers a bit more of the actual signature, a also usually make it 125-150 in height and then cut out a 100x400 version for mmo. Except that all I can say is - it's all about the posing. I usually find the standard standing straight looking forward one to be hard to work with, but I guess that is different for everyone.
    Most cases, if you don't want to make the char very small, it's not much more then face and top of shoulders that you can fit into these signatures.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2015-04-25 at 07:41 AM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Lexabell View Post

Much <3
    Lexabell.
    Just paste the links then break them up with spaces to get around this limitation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varakai View Post

Here's what I got...
    Try twisting the model's angle instead of keeping it vertical. I was able to get this with a bit of messing with the angle.

anf if there's still too much space to fill up without it looking empty, consider cutting the 500 width down to 450 or 400, sometimes it'll look much better if there's not much space filled with the character

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Try twisting the model's angle instead of keeping it vertical. I was able to get this with a bit of messing with the angle.

anf if there's still too much space to fill up without it looking empty, consider cutting the 500 width down to 450 or 400, sometimes it'll look much better if there's not much space filled with the character
    Haha snap! I was about to post this and say exactly the same thing

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hi i'm looking forward for a little bit different signature than we currently have. it's because i'll use it for my streaming to hover over my Chat. for hide it.

I play as "Anna" - Balance Druid.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Anna which is my character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1/advanced ( i like my wings though)
    Gear set: I just love my wings, rest is up to you
    Your pose: hmm a pose where wings are visible i guess would work. maybe casting a starsurge or wrath , i do use glyph of stars. i hate the outdated owl. hopefully they will update it soon....
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? <--- i guess so)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? yeah i like natural aswell

Thank you in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an example from above post

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

I kinda like this signature, but i think it has to be 2x larger in height as i won't use it on MMO but Streaming (for hide the chat) just wanted to clarify that.

thank you in advance again.

uh this kinda seems amazing aswell
    Last edited by mmoc6818f34952; 2015-04-25 at 07:58 AM.

Finished. If you're not satisfied, please re-request in a week:

Large version -

MMO Champion version with two avatar choices -

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. Should be done by Sunday evening sometime. Thanks for being patient :-)
    Wow absolutely amazing, just what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    Hi i'm looking forward for a little bit different signature than we currently have. it's because i'll use it for my streaming to hover over my Chat. for hide it.

I play as "Anna" - Balance Druid.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Anna which is my character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1/advanced ( i like my wings though)
    Gear set: I just love my wings, rest is up to you
    Your pose: hmm a pose where wings are visible i guess would work. maybe casting a starsurge or wrath , i do use glyph of stars. i hate the outdated owl. hopefully they will update it soon....
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? <--- i guess so)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? yeah i like natural aswell

Thank you in advance.
    As you linked two of my signatures, I thought I'd try this for you. However, the mythic armour is missing from the model viewer at the moment, so I had to use the Wowhead viewer, which is much lower quality and has weird lighting! Anyway, with a lot of overpainting, this is the result:

Hope you like it, but if not you can repost your request after the one week cooldown, but a longer wait might be better, hoping that the better model viewer is updated soon
    Requests CLOSED

Hey again xP
    I've decided to try do some of this myself instead as I've done some in the past, just not as good as you artists do it.
    Anyways I use CS5 and was wondering where I could find some nice free brushes for the effect you guyes use?
    I would like sparkles and some nature effects Thank you for the help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Hey again xP
    I've decided to try do some of this myself instead as I've done some in the past, just not as good as you artists do it.
    Anyways I use CS5 and was wondering where I could find some nice free brushes for the effect you guyes use?
    Deviantart. http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all...toshop+brushes

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Hey again xP
    Try these too for sparkles http://morbid-sheep.deviantart.com/g...5259/Resources or search for fractals online
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Isilrien you really out did yourself on this one, it looks amazing. What did you use to make it pop so much?
    To be honest, I don't know. Maybe highlighting and shading, then repainting some things so they looked better? My fever is through the roof currently, so maybe it's the fever that did it ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Thanks for the help guys and gals. Let's see how I do.