10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    (hey guys!)
    Welcome back! I hope we'll see some nice work from you again.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Of course it is! If they want their signature stretched, just give them exactly that.

for a minute there i was like 'well fuck' and then i clicked the link and had a giggle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    what its beautiful
    (hey guys!)
    hey you! welcome back!
    by the way while you were away i went horde >.<

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Atomosk View Post
    Thank you so much Shy, this came out exactly as I wanted!
    You're very welcome

Just a heads up though - please use the smaller signature for MMOC - the larger one is too big for use on here and using it may result in an infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    It's been a week and I have realised that this as just a signature is simply not enough! I would LOVE if this could be enlarged into a wallpaper if this is possible? Same design, same everything, I would just like this to be used as a desktop wallpaper please!

Edit: If this can't be stretched to a wallpaper size, or whatever, I'm a design n00b, something along these lines as a wallpaper would be amazing <3 Including my armory just in case!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...st/Cien/simple

The resolution I am hoping for is 1680x1050! Pretty please thank you!
    Hi Cien As Jassinta said - it isn't possible to expand a signature to the size of a wallpaper and make it look good. Nice demo Visenna If you want a similar wallpaper, you'll need to post a new request. Unfortunately I don't have time to make wallpapers at the moment, but perhaps someone will make it for you
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Greetings oh great and powerful artists, the time has come for me to humbly ask for your aid in my longing after a signature.
    Visible text: Only the name Burn please, its the name my friend been calling me online for the last years.
    Armory link: eu.battle .net/wow/en/character/draenor/Burnstrike/advanced
    Gear set: Not really sure what to call my set, but i would love if my transmogged pieces could stay.. transmogged? :P But i would love if no weapons are visible in the picture.
    Helm visible: Well of course, my hat increases style by 25%
    Pose: Hmm, this one is though, since i don't want any weapons showing a swing pose is a no go. If possible i think i'd like something with one hand stretched forward filled with fiery magma. Otherwise i'd say the artists can choose, from what I've seen in this thread i don't think i'll be disappointed.
    Color Scheme: Magma redish and blackish maybeee?
    Extras: Nah i think i'm fine with letting you the artist fill in my gap hole, i'm sure to love it in any way.
    Big thanks

Signature/Avatar

I need my signature fixed or a new one made+avatar =)

I just had a sig made a week ago for my warrior and my guild decided to go alliance, so now I need my big orc head replaced with a night elf head if anyone is willing to do that, I know people don't like to tamper with other peoples work so I'll also request a new one below as needed.

Visible text: Char name: Gurushock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shock/advanced
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd3rja50h.jpg
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps1kfgujgj.jpg
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psn6vwrrhb.jpg
    Gear set: The transmog I have on please! Should be T12 heroic with my weapons being The Black Hand
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: I always leave this up to the signature maker, I could never decide for myself anyway haha
    General colour scheme: Blood red, black, gray.
    Any extras: Something that screams "warrior" maybe some hell rain(aka blood/lava), could do something a bit stormy, like a fiery tornado or something along the lines of that. Hard for me to say, just make it BA!

Quote Originally Posted by Howtoburn View Post
    Greetings oh great and powerful artists, the time has come for me to humbly ask for your aid in my longing after a signature.
    Visible text: Only the name Burn please, its the name my friend been calling me online for the last years.
    Armory link: eu.battle .net/wow/en/character/draenor/Burnstrike/advanced
    Gear set: Not really sure what to call my set, but i would love if my transmogged pieces could stay.. transmogged? :P But i would love if no weapons are visible in the picture.
    Helm visible: Well of course, my hat increases style by 25%
    Pose: Hmm, this one is though, since i don't want any weapons showing a swing pose is a no go. If possible i think i'd like something with one hand stretched forward filled with fiery magma. Otherwise i'd say the artists can choose, from what I've seen in this thread i don't think i'll be disappointed.
    Color Scheme: Magma redish and blackish maybeee?
    Extras: Nah i think i'm fine with letting you the artist fill in my gap hole, i'm sure to love it in any way.
    Big thanks
    This looks like fun Claimed
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushock View Post
    Signature/Avatar

I need my signature fixed or a new one made+avatar =)

I just had a sig made a week ago for my warrior and my guild decided to go alliance, so now I need my big orc head replaced with a night elf head if anyone is willing to do that, I know people don't like to tamper with other peoples work so I'll also request a new one below as needed.

Visible text: Char name: Gurushock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shock/advanced
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd3rja50h.jpg
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps1kfgujgj.jpg
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psn6vwrrhb.jpg
    Gear set: The transmog I have on please! Should be T12 heroic with my weapons being The Black Hand
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: I always leave this up to the signature maker, I could never decide for myself anyway haha
    General colour scheme: Blood red, black, gray.
    Any extras: Something that screams "warrior" maybe some hell rain(aka blood/lava), could do something a bit stormy, like a fiery tornado or something along the lines of that. Hard for me to say, just make it BA!
    Claiming this one.

Finished:

Last edited by Serryn; 2015-04-27 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn View Post
    Claiming this one.

Finished:

Wow! Looks great, thanks! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushock View Post
    Wow! Looks great, thanks! =D
    You're welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Of course it is! If they want their signature stretched, just give them exactly that.

Lol! Perhaps taking my request too literal, i'll make another request soon hahaahah

- - - Updated - - -

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Justicar Cien
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...st/Cien/simple
    Gear Set: My old lieutenant commander set please + Benediction, it isn't shown due to me not having a staff to transmog atm :'(
    Helm visible: Please!
    Your pose: Um. You decide ?
    General colour scheme: Something akin to my signature please! (You sassy people :P)
    Any extras: Perhaps the priest icon faded into the background somewhere? I really don't know, unleash your creative mind upon me!
    Last edited by Cien; 2015-04-27 at 07:50 PM.

Well I guess it's finally time to jump in here and see what all you creative people can do. Been such a huge fan of seeing these that I figure it's time to see if I can get one made for me. thanks in advance to whoever claims it

Visible text: Crazyeyez - Zul'jin)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azyeyez/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Helm visible: yes plz
    Your pose: Something mean tankish look. Leaving it up to the creator.
    General colour scheme: Dark! I feel as undead I would love for an undead type of scheme
    Any extras: If by some chance you could get a thunderfury in the pose that would be great. No real "must have", if it doesn't work or doesn't flow don't force it. It was just a highlight to my WoW carrerr earning that sword back in vanilla with my guild.

Edit:
    Oh Oh look at that fresh new page :P

Hello again... I am really turning to like this thread too much o.o

Anyways, I made some signatures and avatars for all my characters and then made them into a cover-up for my live streams!
    So I was hoping for some of the artists here to check it out and tell me what you think, if you got the time ofc!
    I am fearly new to this so I am happy for any thoughts and actually proud of how some of them turned out!
    I didn't want to bother you guyes with doing all of them 'cuz it's a pritty big patch of work xD
    (even though, your work is a lot better quality)
    So to check them out, just go here! I am new to deviantart so the pic might be a tad small, but you can find bigger versions on the profile and thank you for any input!

Have a nice day
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-04-27 at 08:15 PM.

Visible text: Starcaller Griff
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...riffkin/simple
    Gear set: The current transmog on my armor is fine (The gloves are not the exact set but they wont drop. The proper ones: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47719/gl...ilver-assassin)
    Helm visible: Yes the eye patch is fine
    Your pose: A pose similar to the one on armory is fine,
    General colour scheme: Matching the armor (or the darker blue with gold)
    Any extras: An avatar would be great

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post

Anyways, I made some signatures and avatars for all my characters and then made them into a cover-up for my live streams!
    So I was hoping for some of the artists here to check it out and tell me what you think, if you got the time ofc!
    I am fearly new to this so I am happy for any thoughts and actually proud of how some of them turned out!
    I didn't want to bother you guyes with doing all of them 'cuz it's a pritty big patch of work xD
    So to check them out, just go here! I am new to deviantart so the pic might be a tad small, but you can find bigger versions on the profile and thank you for any input!

Have a nice day
    I think they look pretty good. I'm no where near the level of artistic ability of some people in this forum, but it does look good. Do you do any touch ups of the models?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: SylessNecole "Meddekk"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meddekk/simple
    Gear set:
    http://i.imgur.com/LTcN5k5.jpg
    Helm visible: Whatever looks best.
    Your pose: Your choice
    General colour scheme: Your Choice
    Any extras: I'm prot (main) Holy (alt) So anything that makes her look like a protector. Maybe almost like a "protective angel" since pallys are so "holy"

Thanks whomever decides to pick this up.

2 Month Bump.
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2015-04-29 at 12:01 AM.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    I think they look pretty good. I'm no where near the level of artistic ability of some people in this forum, but it does look good. Do you do any touch ups of the models?
    Thanks! yeah I do some blur, smudge and sharpen it to make it look nicer I dunno how the make the hair look good as the other artists here do, but the smudge tool is good for making it seem a little more real

7+ Year Old Account

Have a nice day
    They all look really good! They contrast well together and the images themselves are well made ^^ I think you did a good job on it! Working the models together with loads of different signatures and such looks as though it'll be difficult as it's such a small area, but you've done it really well. I think you should take up making signatures =p

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    They all look really good! They contrast well together and the images themselves are well made ^^ I think you did a good job on it! Working the models together with loads of different signatures and such looks as though it'll be difficult as it's such a small area, but you've done it really well. I think you should take up making signatures =p
    Hehe, thank you Leafsong ^^ I was thinking abt it as it was really fun, though the ones I've seen around here is a lot better quality :P

10+ Year Old Account

Have a nice day
    The only one I dislike because it looks kind of trippy to me is the dragon soul priest set! The gold one. The rest look really really good Time to start making more for people's requests? haha!

Hello,

I wish to request a nice theme set (banner/offline panel as well as chat overlay) for my Twitch stream:

Visible text: Nikolbolas, DragonSlayer

Armory link/Facial screenshot: not wanting to tie to my armory due to possible race change, but prefer to use the priest logo, as can be found on this link : http://rlv.zcache.com/world_of_warcr..._8byvr_512.jpg (feel free to edit it as you see fit)

Gear set: No gear set since no char to show.

Your pose: No character to display

General colour scheme: Metallic purple/black/dark blue I think would be a nice combination. More or less to match the awesome shadow form aura gas like shroud.

Any extras: At the discretion of the artist to feel what he/she feels compliments her art

Feel free to design to your hearts content I am not a very creative person unfortunately and I always feel jealous of all the nice banners/chat overlays I see of other people and I always feel like a little kid in Xmas when not getting that nice toy. I believe 100% in the abilities of the designer and I have seen a LOT of great art in these forums...

Thank you for your consideration

-Nik
    Last edited by nikolbolas; 2015-04-27 at 11:06 PM.