Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    No they're still here. Just been a slow couple days. No requests that I've seen that need to get done. If you have an old request that hasn't been answered yet quote yourself up here, I want something to do
    Yes, me too!

7+ Year Old Account
    Need more people to post, wanna try out pretty female chars with hair funsies. And test out some new effects. Pls

Deleted
    Hey! If you're all not busy ill take a:

Youtube Banner:
    Size: 2120 x 350 (All main content must be in 1280 *The middle*)
    Visible text: Slam gaming (Main words of banner), Guides, Lore and PvP (In a list fashion)
    Logo: Alliance logo
    General colour scheme: Blood/Battleground
    Specifics: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1m/simple - My character in HC Tier 10 (Excluding helm) and carrying Glorenzelg, High Blade of the Silver Hand (HC), executing a horde race.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Need more people to post, wanna try out pretty female chars with hair funsies. And test out some new effects. Pls
    You can just make all your fav chars some sigs while you wait, thats what I did the first week... though, now I don't see the point of doing them again just yet xD But it's good training at least ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    Hey! If you're all not busy ill take a:

Youtube Banner:
    Size: 2120 x 350 (All main content must be in 1280 *The middle*)
    Visible text: Slam gaming (Main words of banner), Guides, Lore and PvP (In a list fashion)
    Logo: Alliance logo
    General colour scheme: Blood/Battleground
    Specifics: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1m/simple - My character in HC Tier 10 (Excluding helm) and carrying Glorenzelg, High Blade of the Silver Hand (HC), executing a horde race.

Cheers
    Claimed! I'll start working on it after work. Any particular place you want the alliance logo?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    You can just make all your fav chars some sigs while you wait, thats what I did the first week... though, now I don't see the point of doing them again just yet xD But it's good training at least ^^
    Haha yeah, I decided to work on a little something right now

Hey guys,
    Looking to put together a new website for our WoW guild. Old banner is looking a bit dated, was hoping someone might be bored enough to help.
    Enjin Banner:
    Size: 1100 to 1900 x 250 (Not sure what the look of the website will be entirely, but i would say go with whatever width you think looks best)
    Visible text: None necessary. The Enjin editor lets me add text into the picture, but if you can find a pretty nice way to integrate the guild name, i'd like that. Guild name is "Crusaders of the night"
    Logo: Guild logo
    General colour scheme: Alliance colors. White, gold, blue. In whatever combination you think looks good.
    Specifics: The guild prefers more traditional looks, so i guess the only way i can think to describe it is 'heroic'? If that makes any sense. At the moment i don't really have a set design in mind, so feel free to come up with whatever you like. I appreciate the help regardless.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I spent some time playing around with my new things. Making a sig for myself with my boyfriends char in. The bright writing is intended to make it stand out.

None MMO

MMO

(Thank you Shyama for the tutorials.)
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2015-05-14 at 12:44 AM.

seeing so many of these beautiful signatures and the ones ive had done for me have inspired me to try this! I'm afraid.
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Don't be afraid. Everyone here is very helpful and not an asshole Constructive Criticism only if you want it.

@ Gamelol sent you a PM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Claimed! I'll start working on it after work. Any particular place you want the alliance logo?
    In a corner please

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a signature request!

Visible text: Fenris, Savior of Azeroth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fenris/simple
    Gear set: Cyclone shaman tier 4 with Ten storms shoulders.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Omnicasting would be cool. If he could have the /roar face while doing it that would be good if possible.
    General colour scheme: Lightning! Lots of lightning. So probably darker blue around the edges and maybe getting brighter closer to wherever. I'll let you decide. But if possible put lightning.
    Any extras: Make his eyes more red and glow more. I want him to look REALLY pissed off.

So I spent some time playing around with my new things. Making a sig for myself with my boyfriends char in. The bright writing is intended to make it stand out.
    *snip*
    Oh that looks good! Though, you should have moved the text a little for the small one. (not to be mean or anything!)
    Also, a tip for the background, try to blend more so it looks more natural. I don't use Shyamas background tho, I find textures and use those. Thats another way to do it if you're interested. Tho, you'll have to find your own style ofc I do like this way too! I really like how you put in stars and the way the elf is standing!
    Good job!

Deleted
    Hey, after looking at this thread for about a month now, I had my own request fulfilled. So i decided to have ago at trying something like this myself, being quite new to photoshop obviously i knew it wouldn't turn out the greatest so i tampered around with making a wallpaper for my paladin. I just wanted to hear peoples verdicts on it as i'm always open to suggestions / improvements. As i have only just started i do not have access to a tablet yet or anything along those lines

Looking forward to see what people think of this

Click
    Last edited by mmoceaa9393678; 2015-05-14 at 09:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh that looks good! Though, you should have moved the text a little for the small one. (not to be mean or anything!)
    Also, a tip for the background, try to blend more so it looks more natural. I don't use Shyamas background tho, I find textures and use those. Thats another way to do it if you're interested. Tho, you'll have to find your own style ofc I do like this way too! I really like how you put in stars and the way the elf is standing!
    Good job!
    Haha, being that this sig is for my use, I want to keep it as I'd like it. And I love really elaborate backgrounds with a lot of design and colour. That and I played with the curve setting which is basically my baby.
    Moved the text where? I like the text how it is =<
    When it comes to someone elses signature, I'd always make sure it's to their liking and very very well done. I just want to keep this as something I'm gonna enjoy to look at ^^
    The star thing is a purple and blue nebula (to match the background) set to overlay and 50% opacity. It makes so many beautiful things x.x
    And thank you!
    I'll make sure to pay attention to everything I'm doing as long as it's not almost 2 am and spent 4 hours on it ^^

Haha, being that this sig is for my use, I want to keep it as I'd like it. And I love really elaborate backgrounds with a lot of design and colour. That and I played with the curve setting which is basically my baby.
    Moved the text where? I like the text how it is =<
    When it comes to someone elses signature, I'd always make sure it's to their liking and very very well done. I just want to keep this as something I'm gonna enjoy to look at ^^
    The star thing is a purple and blue nebula (to match the background) set to overlay and 50% opacity. It makes so many beautiful things x.x
    And thank you!
    I'll make sure to pay attention to everything I'm doing as long as it's not almost 2 am and spent 4 hours on it ^^
    Ah I see! Yeah, don't overwork yourself! and I just ment, that when you cut it you also cut the text so you should have just moved it a tad down

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see! Yeah, don't overwork yourself! and I just ment, that when you cut it you also cut the text so you should have just moved it a tad down
    ... Lets not even go there. I spent god knows how long trying to make it fit perfectly and now it's just like o// *flips tables*

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it \o/

... Lets not even go there. I spent god knows how long trying to make it fit perfectly and now it's just like o// *flips tables*

- - - Updated - - -

*img snip*

I fixed it \o/
    Naaw.. /pat /pat /cheer

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile View Post
    Hey, after looking at this thread for about a month now, I had my own request fulfilled. So i decided to have ago at trying something like this myself *snip
    Hey! That looks really good! Nice to see new people trying out this art style!
    The tip I'd give is to work more on the edges and the text, but other than that it looks great!
    We'd love more people doing wallpapers as we don't have that many doing them here.
    So you're welcome to take some requests if that's a thing you want
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-14 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmox View Post
    I have a signature request!

Visible text: Fenris, Savior of Azeroth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fenris/simple
    Gear set: Cyclone shaman tier 4 with Ten storms shoulders.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Omnicasting would be cool. If he could have the /roar face while doing it that would be good if possible.
    General colour scheme: Lightning! Lots of lightning. So probably darker blue around the edges and maybe getting brighter closer to wherever. I'll let you decide. But if possible put lightning.
    Any extras: Make his eyes more red and glow more. I want him to look REALLY pissed off.
    Claimed and done:
    (Apologies for not claiming first, but I was trying it out and got carried away )

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope he's angry enough for you! If it's not what you are looking for, please feel free to repost your request after the one week cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile View Post
    Hey, after looking at this thread for about a month now, I had my own request fulfilled. So i decided to have ago at trying something like this myself, being quite new to photoshop obviously i knew it wouldn't turn out the greatest so i tampered around with making a wallpaper for my paladin. I just wanted to hear peoples verdicts on it as i'm always open to suggestions / improvements. As i have only just started i do not have access to a tablet yet or anything along those lines

Looking forward to see what people think of this

Click
    Lovely wallpaper for a first try! Keep it up
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-05-14 at 01:08 PM.
    Requests CLOSED