Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post

Wallpaper:
    So there are two wallpapers I'd like, both in 1920x1080 OR a double wallpaper with both or one of the themes. <- Just do Theme 01.
    This needs to be finished before May 21.
    Visible text: I am not sure, but I do want "Exotics & Klauzlol". Other than that I've come up with "Soulbound since 2009", Basic "6 years" or you can steal a nice love quote. I don't really know tbh (I like the one MYTHRIZ used as example)

Armory link: Him & Me.
    Gear set: I guess we both want the CM gear. same with Sword and staff though I dunno if he wants shield, so decide what looks good for the image.
    Helm visible: Not on Mage, but yes for Pally. Tough if it looks better for the image, then no on both.

Pose, colours etc:
    - Theme 01: back to back, like fighting crime. kinda Bonny and Clyde style. Fighting shadows that comes towards us (aka monster shadows). Dark colors, but we are the center of attention and clear to see. maybe in the woods? some cool effects for me casting spells and maybe he has some wings or something, I'll make it up to you!

- Theme 02: more lovy dovy sunset, maybe also just both like a shadow sitting or standing, watching the sunset or the moon as it takes up the whole screen. a lot like this. You can use eather the gear or make us wear more casual clothes, like a suit and a simple dress for this shot as it will be all black anyway

If there is any questions or anything, feel free to ask!
    I hope someone will do this for me as it would be the perfect gift

-> Also I found, maybe have Invincible in the background of the first one as he really loves that mount

Also LAST CHANCE 3 week bump!
    Claimed I'll work on it as quickly as I can
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Finished

Please wait 2 weeks before resubmitting a request this large again.
    Will do mate, looks great, just need to make sure it fits as a YT Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed I'll work on it as quickly as I can
    Yes! Thank you! can't wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    Will do mate, looks great, just need to make sure it fits as a YT Banner
    Let me know if it doesn't. It matches the sizes you gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    "I hope someone will do this for me as it would be the perfect gift" It's a 6 year anniversary gift to my BF

@Lexabell I finished the overlay. Looks messy so if you want from someone else that's understandable xD

Edit: Made another version, dunno if you'd better like this, but it's less messy.
    I actually really like both of them!
    Thank you so muchf or taking your time to do both! of these.

I should receive some sort of commission for bringing so many requesters!

tablet just got here! So excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilisk View Post
    Hiiii again, I'm back with another request for a guild mate this time

Signature and Avatar request

Visible text: Just name: Lexavia

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lexavia/simple screenshot since armory isnt clear http://imgur.com/Pt3qsuo the night elf in that.

Gear set: the transmog shes in, bow can be included at artist discretion

Helm visible: no

Your pose: really would depend if artist wants to put a bow in, so up to their discretion but will be requesting that her pet ankha is put in http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54318/ankha

General colour scheme: to quote "shes a hunter, but shes red, so i'd say red theme. FIAH"

Any extras: ankha the spirit beast if you can http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54318/ankha if there is any room (this is not needed) can add her spectral tiger http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/49283. everything else, and most of the above can be left to the artist discretion, we love the work you do here! and appreciate how beautiful these all are!

thank you!
    weekly bumppp

edit: changed armory url, if it didnt work, its here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lexavia/simple
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

7+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf wallpaper request for Evylxx. Working on the human now, will have it finished by Monday hopefully

Last edited by Leafsong; 2015-05-16 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    Hi i'm Lori, im looking for a new banner for our website. The guild is making a transition at this time so I thought a fresh banner would be great right now and I found this thread. I am amazed at all the pieces that have come out of it that I couldn't resist to see what you could do for us!

Banner Request:
    Size: I'm not 100% sure on the banner size so here's a link to our website: demonic-shadows.enjin.com
    Visible text: Guild name and server would be preferable
    Logo: I would like our guild crest which you can find here: eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/Demonic%20Shadows/
    General colour scheme: The guild has a blue theme running through everything so that would be good to keep.
    Specifics: I don't really have any specifics in mind so I apologise about that.

Let me know if you need anything else and many many thanks for who ever can pick this up!

Quote Originally Posted by Alloribelle View Post
    Hi i'm Lori, im looking for a new banner for our website. The guild is making a transition at this time so I thought a fresh banner would be great right now and I found this thread. I am amazed at all the pieces that have come out of it that I couldn't resist to see what you could do for us!

Banner Request:
    Size: I'm not 100% sure on the banner size so here's a link to our website: demonic-shadows.enjin.com
    Visible text: Guild name and server would be preferable
    Logo: I would like our guild crest which you can find here: eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/Demonic%20Shadows/
    General colour scheme: The guild has a blue theme running through everything so that would be good to keep.
    Specifics: I don't really have any specifics in mind so I apologise about that.

Let me know if you need anything else and many many thanks for who ever can pick this up!
    I'm interested in this. Do you want your officers/GM in the banner?

Signature:
    Visible text: Parvo the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Parvo/simple
    Gear set: Transmog off Armory
    Your pose: Swinging Weapon in rage

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Parvo the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Parvo/simple
    Gear set: Transmog off Armory
    Your pose: Swinging Weapon in rage
    Claimed! Finished

Please wait 1 week before making another request. Cheers!

Sidenote. Love this new tablet.
    Last edited by Djriff; 2015-05-17 at 03:05 AM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Blood Champion Verdetigre
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character /malganis/Verdetigre/simple
    Gear set: The Green Scourgestalker Recolor
    Helm visible: Yes I want the helm visible.
    General colour scheme: I would like fel green color as my General color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Alyon View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Blood Champion Verdetigre
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character /malganis/Verdetigre/simple
    Gear set: The Green Scourgestalker Recolor
    Helm visible: Yes I want the helm visible.
    General colour scheme: I would like fel green color as my General color scheme
    Claimed! Finsihed

Please wait 1 week before making another request. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Djriff; 2015-05-17 at 03:50 AM.

Claimed! Should be done soon.
    so i dont know why it didnt post with the wallpaper one too but i had to redo it

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680 X 1050
    Visible text: "Blood Champion Verdetigre" "Champion of Seraph"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: it wont let me link it but u have the link from my Signature request.
    Gear set: Green Scourgestalker recolor
    Your pose: Pulling back the bow from Black Temple that drops off of Illidan
    General colour scheme: Green Fel color
    Any extras: I would like to have a Green fel Wolf next to me in Attack Mode.

but if u cant right now i can wait the week to submit the wallpaper again then.
    Last edited by Alyon; 2015-05-17 at 03:16 AM.

Avatar/Signature request, My post got lost somewhere like in early feburary so i figured id just make a new one and i wanted something different now anyway.

Visible text: Character name, Server name, Guild name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Baddix/simple
    Gear set: Tier 17 Mythic no helm showing.
    Your pose: Casting a spell (pref it to be a shadow spell instead of a healing spell if that matters since i'm shadow )
    General colour scheme: Dark and mysterious something that fits the set and the blood elf race if that makes sense,
    Any extras: maybe some shadow ravens in the background around her or like a faded Shadow word: Death icon in the background somewhere that would be sick as hell. thank you in advance to whomever picks this up! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alyon View Post
    so i dont know why it didnt post with the wallpaper one too but i had to redo it

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680 X 1050
    Visible text: "Blood Champion Verdetigre" "Champion of Seraph"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: it wont let me link it but u have the link from my Signature request.
    Gear set: Green Scourgestalker recolor
    Your pose: Pulling back the bow from Black Temple that drops off of Illidan
    General colour scheme: Green Fel color
    Any extras: I would like to have a Green fel Wolf next to me in Attack Mode.

but if u cant right now i can wait the week to submit the wallpaper again then.
    I'll pick it up in a little bit, 2 sigs in a row, i want a bit of a break. I'll start working on it tomorrow.

Deleted
    I'm interested in this. Do you want your officers/GM in the banner?
    thanks for the offer but having the officers/gm wont be necessary I look forward to seeing what you can do

Deleted
    Hello there, Artists and generally pretty awsome talented Guys (and gals! )

I am here to request a (Twitch)-Banner which can be also used as a Chat-Overlay for my Stream.

Not 100% Sure about the Resolution but I think 1280x1024 (ish?) should be enough for me to resize it if Twitch ever changes its layout (also: I'd like to use the Picture in my Youtube Page – which is why I think a bigger Picture helps to fits better I think)

In terms of the Main thing:
    Visible text: I'd love 1 raw image and 1 with the Text "Judge Vjnzen" (the 2nd one is optional)
    Logo/Character: Armoy Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jnzen/advanced. IF possible I'd love to see the "cleaner" Scarlet-Crusade-Tabard (the one the Scarlets wear in Northend, not sure if there is a model ingame for it). If not – that's okey. I never managed to get the real boots belonging to this set but I doubt it would matter with that banner anyway .
    General colour scheme: Orange Western Plaguelands (esp. Around Tyr's Hand) with a Scarlet Crusade Banner in the Backround (?)
    Pose: I'd like to see the Shield beeing the Center of Attention. So Mid-Block or the Start of the Shield-Bash-Animation would be quite good.

Also - I'd be willing to link your Deviant/Website as the Artist that made my Banner on my Twitch. If you want that - just give me a little Ad for yourself so I can stick it into the Info-Section.
    Bump! I don't quite understand why my links keep getting deleted. Am I doing something wrong? :/

/edit: Lets hope I finally fixed it.