I wanted to see how this WowModel Viewer thing works but nooooo it crashes everytime I try to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    also, Shyama: I showed my BF the wallpapers today and he absolutely loved them, thanks so much <3
    It was my pleasure Gamelol Really happy that your boyfriend likes his present Happy Anniversary by the way

Quote Originally Posted by rivalistic View Post
    I wanted to see how this WowModel Viewer thing works but nooooo it crashes everytime I try to use it.
    Hmmm - you could try reinstalling it? The version I'm using is v0.8.0.beta4 Windows 32 bits - BETA VERSION

And a completed request:

Chat Cover:

Non MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

woah! that looks awesome!
    and yeah! Thank you ^^,

7+ Year Old Account
    Happy 6 year anniversary Exotics and Klauslol \o/

Guys, I'm sick. give me pretty Draenei sigs to do.

Ill try to reinstall, thanks!

Do you take chat cover requests, Shy?! I thought it was just sig/ava only o.o Although I guess I could just use my signature as my chat cover...but the overlay thing looks so cool....

woah! that looks awesome!
    and yeah! Thank you ^^,
    Thank you too!

Quote Originally Posted by rivalistic View Post
    Ill try to reinstall, thanks!

Do you take chat cover requests, Shy?! I thought it was just sig/ava only o.o Although I guess I could just use my signature as my chat cover...but the overlay thing looks so cool....
    Yes, I'll take chat cover requests, but not complete Twitch layouts etc - hate doing those If you want to send me a PM that's fine, but there is a bit of a wait building up!
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    ... what is the CD on chat covers? ;_;

Yes one week cooldown is okay for just a chat cover - it's not much bigger than a signature
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Inc streaming spam for chat covers!

Wanna get my CM boosts going again \o/

Quote Originally Posted by stinnay View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Stinpy, Bane of the Fallen King. with <Impervious> under the name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Stinpy/simple
    Gear set: ICC Red DK gear. With the Challenge Mode 2h Mace, i think its called bonegrinder, but could be wrong.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I was thinking something to do with the frozen throne, maybe sitting on it or something. im not very artistic and would like to see what you guys come up with.
    General colour scheme: The ICC blue, and maybe some blood red if you can fit it, if not the frozen throne blue would work
    Any extras: Sindragosa was always one of my favorite things about death knight lore, so maybe a bone dragon flying around or at my side, of course if its possible.
    3rd time bumping.
    Last edited by stinnay; 2015-05-22 at 01:00 PM.

Stinnay, your link does not work (at least for me)

7+ Year Old Account
    Stinnay, your link does not work (at least for me)
    Same for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Same for me.
    Try this one.

PM requests: closed

I've seen some of these signatures in my guild forums and I thought they looked fantastic! I'd like to try my hand at getting one made for me as well.

Signature:
    Visible text: 'Khazdiah', 'Seraph - Squirtle Squad' (small and under if you can)
    Guild Name: Seraph
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Khazdiah/simple
    Gear set: Armory tmog (Tier 8 Lock)
    Helm visible: No helm, or Flare-Eyed Hood (mythic) wowhead.com/item=113868/flare-eyed-hood&bonus=567#screenshots:id=461187
    Your pose: I'd like just the face
    General colour scheme: Black and Purple
    Any extras: Some dark, black/purple fire would be cool; not choosy otherwise

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Khazdiah; 2015-05-22 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazdiah View Post
    I've seen some of these signatures in my guild forums and I thought they looked fantastic! I'd like to try my hand at getting one made for me as well.

Signature:
    Visible text: 'Khazdiah', 'Seraph - Squirtle Squad' (small and under if you can)
    Guild Name: Seraph
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Khazdiah/simple
    Gear set: Armory tmog (Tier 8 Lock)
    Helm visible: No helm, or Flare-Eyed Hood (mythic) wowhead.com/item=113868/flare-eyed-hood&bonus=567#screenshots:id=461187
    Your pose: I'd like just the face
    General colour scheme: Black and Purple
    Any extras: Some dark, black/purple fire would be cool; not choosy otherwise

Thank you in advance!
    Claiming this.

Finished:

Re-submit your request in a week if you are unsatisfied.
    Last edited by Serryn; 2015-05-22 at 07:54 AM.

I'd like to request a signature and chat for twitch. My chat box is 400 x 230, though it can be bigger if its awkward.

Visible text: Eazyrootz

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us . battle. net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Eaz/simple

Gear set: I would like the same set that I am transmogged to. Cycle Armor Set + Cloudsong Glaive

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Preferably nightelf casting with the hands on either side of the face and the head down BUT if you cant get my weapon in the pick with that pose then you can make up your own. I really want the pose to show my transmog really well including the weapon and possibly the tabard.

General colour scheme: black and blue are my favorite colors so id love to see alot of that in there

Any extras: I'd like to have a moon and sun slightly in there with some leaves and trees and what not to make it look druid like

Thanks!
    Last edited by Eaz; 2015-05-22 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    thank you, also going to fix the link in the post.

In case anyone remembers me, I seem to have gotten the itch again after another year-long break or so and made myself a new signature.

I even started playing again, so I guess everyone is full of surprises. I'm keeping my eye out here for fun requests to fulfill

Quote Originally Posted by Nihitro View Post
    (I'm going to swap over to an Orc Male soon. Will that be any problems?)
    I'd recommend you to wait until you changed to orc tbh. Since then it wont be a waste for us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eaz View Post
    I'd like to request a signature and chat for twitch. My chat box is 400 x 230, though it can be bigger if its awkward.

Visible text: Eazyrootz

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us . battle. net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Eaz/simple

Gear set: I would like the same set that I am transmogged to. Cycle Armor Set + Cloudsong Glaive

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Preferably nightelf casting with the hands on either side of the face and the head down BUT if you cant get my weapon in the pick with that pose then you can make up your own. I really want the pose to show my transmog really well including the weapon and possibly the tabard.

General colour scheme: black and blue are my favorite colors so id love to see alot of that in there

Any extras: I'd like to have a moon and sun slightly in there with some leaves and trees and what not to make it look druid like

Thanks!
    I'll claim this, but I don't know if I can get in both sun and moon. (Sun would be harder than moon for me)