Whoever is expecting a signature from me still can wait a bit longer because I'm getting tired of multi-PMing cunts. Literally just as I'm ready to post something I've completed, someone else has made something already for said individual.

It's fucking inconsiderate and a waste of my time.

So don't be a multi-PMing cunt. Thaaanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Whoever is expecting a signature from me still can wait a bit longer because I'm getting tired of multi-PMing cunts. Literally just as I'm ready to post something I've completed, someone else has made something already for said individual.

That sucks. However if you have completed it I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see your finished work

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    That sucks. However if you have completed it I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see your finished work
    IDD! I'd love to see the work eather way

Greetings!

Unfort... I'm looking for an upgraded signature due to main switching...again.

Requesting a Forum Signature and Avatar. :\

Visible text: Just my name. "Dulcet" (The druid's name is Teclud but its Dulcet backwards and I prefer Dulcet, please)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Teclud/simple

Gear set: Cat From is prefered.

Your pose: Something subtle. Or mischievous. If that doesn't work, then I leave it to the artist's hands.

Any extras: Leaving this up to you as well, but I would like an awesome paw print in there just to leave a mark. :3 I do like dark shades or something like at night like my druid in catform at night under the stars/moon. But like I said, I'm leaving most of it up to you.

Avatar : If possible, just the paw print maybe? Something different aside from the signature.

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    IDD! I'd love to see the work eather way
    I agree. Show us
    My name is what makes me so manly.

While I know we all would love to see Ely's work, it's more so 'why should they get two awesome signatures if they didn't follow the rules.'
    Seriously I don't know how many times we've been over it in this thread. Don't send your requests to multiple people at once. Have a bit of patience and don't waste all our time.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted

Twitch

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat Cover and Offline Image
    Visible text: Chat overlay: Kyle Offline: Offline (any saying you think fits a boomkin well)
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A8/advanced
    General colour scheme: would like to keep the teal/green and dark purple of staff/transmog
    Specifics/Extras: All up to the artist that picks up the job, Just would like to it to flow with a Boomkin/worgen theme

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    While I know we all would love to see Ely's work, it's more so 'why should they get two awesome signatures if they didn't follow the rules.'
    Seriously I don't know how many times we've been over it in this thread. Don't send your requests to multiple people at once. Have a bit of patience and don't waste all our time.
    That's also true. They should have a little patience. Then again, maybe we should communicate a little more too, tell other artists if we've been pmed and if more have been pmed by the same one then the others won't have to use their time on them. Hey! even maybe just cut them out of the list if they are so impatient!

Also I'm claiming this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Holybash View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hólybash, Victus, Shattered Hand

Armory link: eu battle net/ wow /en /character / shattered-hand /H%C3%B3lybash /simple
    Gear set: Armory Gear
    Helm visible: No

Your pose: Casting a spell with a bit of light in the hands.

General colour scheme: Bathed in yellow light.

Any extras: At the bottom of the image "He'd only fuck a girl if she dropped loot."

Finished.
    If it's not as you imagined, then please wait for the 1 week cooldown to request again. Enjoy!

Guild forum Size

MMOC size and avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-17 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added finished sigs

10+ Year Old Account
    That's also true. They should have a little patience. Then again, maybe we should communicate a little more too, tell other artists if we've been pmed and if more have been pmed by the same one then the others won't have to use their time on them. Hey! even maybe just cut them out of the list if they are so impatient!
    We have several time used a system where we post our queues every time we post something. Either in the post or have it in the signature.
    This system works for a bit and then the issues starts again.

I for one don't think it should be down to the people making the signatures to keep track of this, it should be the requesters showing enough respect to someone making them something for free - in their own time - and not act like greedy little shits.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.

I promise most sincerely that I'm not a multi-PMing cunt <3

Sorry that your time and effort is going to waste. That's shitty :-/
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue that Ely brings up happens to all of us. Another issue for me is spending time on something, have the person tell you how awesome it is, but then see another artist here make something for them a short time later (or, they switch mains, change their race, etc.). So why bother, if they'll only re-request? I'll spend my time elsewhere, thanks! :-)

Deleted
    Does any artist have a model program for heroes from HotS or do you want screenshots for a signature and avatar? I'm interested in a split with Sylvanas and Zagara.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2015-06-17 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Does any artist have a model program for heroes from HotS or do you want screenshots for a signature and avatar? I'm interested in a split with Sylvanas and Zagara.
    I have some pngs I can use for this. what text and colors do you want?

Deleted
    I have some pngs I can use for this. what text and colors do you want?
    Edit: Colors are up to you to fit in. If you can quote Sylvanas "What are we if not slaves to this torment? and Zagara "For the swarm" I'd be really happy. Can you make it with a skin or do you prefer original?
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2015-06-17 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    Just wow that's really good. Thanks a lot! You have a nice talent there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request for you wonderful artists of MMOC:

Signature (MMOC/Bigger for other forums/Avatar)
    Visible text: Earthenmahm Aerie Peak - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...henmahm/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Arena Season 2
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Being awesome (your judgement) I want something with her smiling slightly in the general direction of forward while there is fire and arcing lightning and maybe lava and just general shaman fire/lightning goodness being awesome in the background/foreground
    General colour scheme: Red/Orange fire and lava, White/Blue lightning
    Any extras: The pose has a full description of this. Awesome shaman stuff. I don’t want to restrict creativity. If this general theme comes across better without what I said, go for it. I’m elemental and trust in your awesomeness.
    Last edited by Zibi; 2015-06-17 at 10:00 PM. Reason: forgot to mention avatar and bigger sig

PMR:

Non-MMOC use.

MMOC use.

Rusty as fuuuuuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    PMR:

Non-MMOC use.

MMOC use.

Rusty as fuuuuuck.
    Hnnnng... *squees*
    They are all gorgeous and I love them! Thank you <3

Hard part now will be picking which one I like best.
    (Rusty my arse )
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Edit: Colors are up to you to fit in. If you can quote Sylvanas "What are we if not slaves to this torment? and Zagara "For the swarm" I'd be really happy. Can you make it with a skin or do you prefer original?
    I'll start on it tomorrow, I got hung up in S4 xD
    I can't put on any skins so you'll get what I have of pictures.

@Holybash You are welcome! Happy you like it

@ELYPOP WoW! Those looks amazing! Do you have a deviantart? I don't remember if I've put a watch on you x)

Thumbs up I love it!

I'm very pleased with your work! Thanks so much and continue on! I'll keep you guys in mind for the future! ))