7+ Year Old Account
    I'm finally able to start life again, I apologise to anyone waiting on this forum (and in game) for the delay on wallpapers, life caught up with me! I will have them done ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    I'm finally able to start life again, I apologise to anyone waiting on this forum (and in game) for the delay on wallpapers, life caught up with me! I will have them done ASAP!
    yeey! Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox4 View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Azerox (the main text) <Lunacy Guild> (& this smaller underneath or something like that would be nice)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http:/ /us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Azerox/advanced (there is a space after http:/ )
    Gear set: My current armory set
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: perhaps casting a heal
    General colour scheme: whatever the artist thinks will work the best with the set that I have on will be great
    Any extras: some water graphics to go with the heal casting animations that shamans have

Thank you! in advance to the fantastic artist that is able to create me a special signature
    I've had a really busy few days, but today things are a bit quieter, so I started playing with this request.

Anyway, claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

You asked for watery effects, but the set you've chosen didn't really work with water. Hope you like the results though If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown

@ Grimmyr - unfortunately the model viewer doesn't work with the latest armour sets, the highest we can do is T17 normal. Could you perhaps choose a different set?
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-06-29 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Added note to Grimmyr.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmyr View Post
    Gear set: Is it possible to do the normal T18 druid set? Else the mythic T17 set would be perf < w >
    Checked this today. As of now my WMV only crashes or the set pieces bugs out. Mythic does not work atm either.
    They might have fixed it with the next release, but we have no idea when that'll be.

Edit: Shy beat me to it :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    yeey! Welcome back
    Haha, thank you.
    I missed making wallpapers. Lovely work for Stridez! that blood is sick!

@Shyama absolutely beautiful signature!

Haha, thank you.
    I missed making wallpapers. Lovely work for Stridez! that blood is sick!
    aww, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Namiinae View Post
    Hello! I made an account to request two things if possible! I love all the work here and would adore if one of you wonderful artists took on my request.

*snip*

My second request is a signature for my character in this guild.

Visible Text: Namiinae Teastone
    Armory Link battle . net / wow / en / character / moon-guard /Namiinae /simple -- Face Link: i. imgur . com/ 2m4vVft .png
    Gear Set: My Armory has the armor I wish to wear tabard included, just without the helm.
    Helm Visible: Nope.
    Your Pose: /roar or /bow right before she finishes the bow (if possible, if not the roar works fine.)
    General Color Scheme: Matching/complimenting the armor. Neutrals and blues are my favorites and I'd prefer something along these lines. Anything you'll think will look good.
    Any Extras: Nope.

These are my two requests. Thank you for any and all consideration and of course any and all work you guys choose to do! I look forward to both of these, hopefully!

Claiming the second request on this one :3

Finisheeed
    Hope you like em'. I put in the tabard at the side as it didn't show and bugged out the colors anyway.
    hope you don't mind. You can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Guild size

MMOC size and avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-29 at 07:30 PM. Reason: finished request

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Wallpaper Request:

I'm requesting it for Heroes of the Storm characters! Hope that's okay. - Just quote this part in a reply if it's not okay / not enough info, and I'll fix it.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: If I go down, you're all coming with me.
    Heroes: Gazlowe, Nova, Sylvanas, Kael'Thas, Zeratul
    Skins: Big Top Gazlowe , Master Skin Nova (Third colour option) , Default Sylvanas , StormPunk Kael'Thas (Middle colour option) , Master Skin Zeratul

Screenshots - All 5 are in there.

Note: If that's too many heroes, please only do the first 3.

Pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: The blue/purple sciency type background of the Heroes of the Storm hero selection screen.
    Any extras: A couple of Gazlowe's turrets would be awesome, as well as Kael'Thas' "verdant spheres" (Or their stormpunk alternate) being active rather than dormant.
    Two week and a bit bump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh.. did the patch on Tuesday break WMV? ;_; I'm getting just http://i.imgur.com/BBx4hgx.jpg
    I guess I can use the wowhead viewer for now, but.. I like a still model for trying to figure out my cosplay shenanigans. qq.

Also, Shyama, unf that sig. So good. I almost want to be draenei. ...almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Uh.. did the patch on Tuesday break WMV? ;_; I'm getting just http://i.imgur.com/BBx4hgx.jpg
    I guess I can use the wowhead viewer for now, but.. I like a still model for trying to figure out my cosplay shenanigans. qq.

Here is the fix!.

At Gamelol

Thank you so much! I love them!! ^^

For some reason it considers the at symbol as a link... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I've had a really busy few days, but today things are a bit quieter, so I started playing with this request.

Anyway, claimed and done:

You asked for watery effects, but the set you've chosen didn't really work with water. Hope you like the results though If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Thank you, I love what you were able to do with it! I get now that the 'water' effects that I wanted doesn't really go with this set but I love what you were able to come up with, you've done a fantastic job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordekae View Post
    Just need a forum signature, please and thank you.

Visible text: Just my characters name, Mordekae, and it's server US-Proudmoore.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dekae/advanced
    Gear set: I am currently sporting WoD Season 1 Conq gear. I would like to be seen with Warrior T6 gear w/ Bulwark of Azzinoth
    Your pose: No specific request here. Do as you wish.
    General colour scheme: Darker colors work.
    Any extras: Nope.

Thanks!
    Claiming this one

@Namiinae Happy you like it! I saved to web, maybe thats what's doing it? idk

@Shyama absolutely beautiful signature!
    Thank you Leaf <3 Look forward to seeing more of your work soon too

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post

Gamelol's posted the link to fix the problem (You beat me to it this time GL )

And thank you Eis

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox4 View Post
    Thank you, I love what you were able to do with it! I get now that the 'water' effects that I wanted doesn't really go with this set but I love what you were able to come up with, you've done a fantastic job!!!
    You're very welcome Azerox Really happy that you like it and don't mind the lack of water!

Also, a PM request:

Requests CLOSED

Finished the request for Mordekae. Hope you like it!
    You can request a sig again in a week. Enjoy!

Guild size

MMOC size & Avatar

PS. Shyama, I had allready posted it before so prob was faster for me to reply xD
    BTW, how did you do the NE eyes? I always have trouble with that since they don't show in WMV.

PS.PS.
    OMG I checked for the couple of days I was doing pm'ed stuff and there was soo much xDnvm, turned out to be a few months back.
    I'll start pick up some wallpapers again tomorrow. Just it's the 30th and I really wanna pack in all the sigs I can before my Avatar monthly collage

So Claimed this one as I didn't see anyone do it (also cool name):
    Quote Originally Posted by droodie View Post
    Hey guys,

Would anyone be interested in putting together an mmoc signature and avatar please?

Visible text: Valghul
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Valghul/simple
    Gear set: Mop CM set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Wich ever looks best/cool, open for suggestions, something different perhaps
    General colour scheme: Something dark, green and purples
    Any extras: Feel free to experiment with the pictures, im open for ideas

Look forward to anyone picking this up.

Thank you
    Finished the Request
    Hope you like it. You can request a sig again in a week. Enjoy!

Guild Size

MMOC Size w/Avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-30 at 06:25 PM. Reason: spell check, finished sigs and other things

Hi guys,
    Your work last time for me was wonderful, may I ask for another?
    I'd like an avatar this time please

Visible text: The'alas (or none if it doesn't fit)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ywalker/simple
    Gear set: Just like in the armory but with the mythic version of the mainhand weapon.
    Your pose: the camera is at his back, he is facing backward to look at the camera, look a little down
    General colour scheme: Red and yellow
    Any extras: Please make his head look a little down so the helm doesn't expose his mouth

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sorrownight View Post
    Hi guys,
    Your work last time for me was wonderful, may I ask for another?
    I'd like an avatar this time please

Visible text: The'alas (or none if it doesn't fit)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ywalker/simple
    Gear set: Just like in the armory but with the mythic version of the mainhand weapon.
    Your pose: the camera is at his back, he is facing backward to look at the camera, look a little down
    General colour scheme: Red and yellow
    Any extras: Please make his head look a little down so the helm doesn't expose his mouth

Thank you
    I'll try this one. The weapon will might not get shown tho, also we can't do mythic gear
    Also cannot do guild tabards as it bugs out the colors for me.

Finished the Request. Was pretty hard. This was the only pose that kinda worked. Hope you like it.
    If not you can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Big for anywhere, Small for MMOC.
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-30 at 02:38 PM.

I'll try this one. The weapon will might not get shown tho, also we can't do mythic gear
    Also cannot do guild tabards as it bugs out the colors for me.

Finished the Request. Was pretty hard. This was the only pose that kinda worked. Hope you like it.
    If not you can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Big for anywhere, Small for MMOC.
    [hide] [/hide]
    It's perfect, pretty quick too, thank you so much

Aaah yeah true! I kinda forgot about that. <___> Sorry guys!

Hm.. I think Thunderheart or the Haunted Forest (green) tier would be great! Thanks for pointing that out to me, though.

PS. Shyama, I had allready posted it before so prob was faster for me to reply xD
    BTW, how did you do the NE eyes? I always have trouble with that since they don't show in WMV.
    In WMV, open the model control - there's a list of 'parts' under eye glows, double click the first one. This fills in the eyes for you. If you change things after that, it might disappear again and need switching on again. In this one, I shaded around the white part of the eyes in a grey/aqua colour leaving the centre white, then added a glow in white afterwards. Hoping the eyes look a bit less flat this way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmyr View Post
    Visible text: Grimmyr
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Grimmyr/simple
    Gear set: Is it possible to do the normal T18 druid set? Else the mythic T17 set would be perf < w >
    Helm visible: Uh... sure! If it looks good~
    Your pose: Uh.. Something calming? Flowy?
    General colour scheme: Anything really! Since I play a druid anything green or earthy would be great ; w ;
    Any extras: Whatever would be fun for druids!
    Claimed - will work on it this evening, fingers crossed
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Also, a PM request:

Love that Shadow/Holy look on the cover!