I got my sig done on here a while back, and it inspired me to start trying to make these myself. My first one was super noob. Last night, I made this one (small chat cover), and its my best one yet and feel I have come a long way since that day. i just wanted to share with yall.

Id love to help start picking up requests here eventually

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Is there a way to remove the background from this picture?
    Gave it a try

Last edited by mmocf0671af226; 2015-08-11 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    Signature request!!!
    Hopefully one of the lovely artists out there can create me something special.

Visible text: Xyz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nas/Xyz/simple
    Gear set: On armory above.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I don't know what pose maybe my warrior getting ready to charge or something the artist think that fits for a strong warrior.
    Any extras: try anything you want

Quote Originally Posted by Awokeh View Post
    Hey guys, need a image to block my chat on Twitch.

This is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Ekowa/simple

Giving free reign on how to design this, as long as it has my name in it somewhere and maybe "Warrior" somewhere, with my character model, have at it and thanks!
    plleeeeeeeeeease use the template

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Fignar View Post
    Twitch:

What you want for your page: Chatbox Overlay
    Visible text: EU-Quel'Thalas, Trivial, Maryliato
    Logo/Character: I would like Alliance emblem and our guilds emblem. http://trivial-eu.com/videos/ The emblem is up on the top.
    General colour scheme: Since im a huge fan of Icecrown i would like icecrown colourish, feel free to make something awesome here.
    Specifics/Extras: Feel free to make something cool out of this if you want to and can find space to do it.

If someone feel to grab it that's awesome if not it's cool i'll just try on later.

Cheers

claiming this Finished!
    As I understood you didn't want any character shown?
    Anyway, you can request again in a week. Hope you like it, enjoy!

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-08-12 at 11:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch chat overlay/offline screen:

Hi, I'm looking to start doing some streaming on twitch and was wondering if its possible to request a chat overlay and an offline image (I don't know if I'm allowed to request both at the same time, I feel greedy )
    If I'm only allowed 1 then a chat overlay would be my priority over the offline screen. However the offline screen would just be a resized version of the overlay with some extra text.

Visible text: For the overlay just "Nition - Ravencrest" in the bottom right. Offline screen would be the same but with "offline for now" in the middle of the screen.

Logo/Char: Looking for something similar to my signature, human warrior in 10man tier 7, the fiery dreadnought recolour.

Colour Scheme: Again similar to the signature, dark/fiery theme, to accentuate the yellow glow from the tier set.

I'm not very artistic and not sure what direction to go in from here on, but hopefully that's enough information to work from?

Loving the work I've seen on here so far, cheers!
    Last edited by Nition; 2015-08-13 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Healers wanna warm up to Legion. Thats why we are looking for a new banner to use for a period of time.
    Banner:
    Size: Facebook banner for https://www.facebook.com/WoWHealers
    Visible text: WoW Healers
    Logo: Our logo is generally the text, however we also go by WH for short.¨
    General colour scheme: Green, black, legion
    Specifics: If you can somehow incorporate healers into it, without it getting too crowded of course that would be awesome.

You can always contact me here on MMO or on the link above and we can discuss things further.

Thank you <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Claiming this.

- - - Updated - - -

And done

WOW very nicely done, thanks!

Just found this thread (more or less random due to the recent posts function on mmoc's main site) and was blown away by the masterpieces I found here. Can't resist to make my own request here.

Signature / Avatar

Visible text
    Character name "Kankaja" and (much smaller) guild name "Mojo Madness"

Armory link
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Destromath/Kankaja/simple

Gear set
    PvE T5 Healing

Helm visible
    Hard to say. I'd like to let the designer make the decision. But if I have to make a call, I'd say "yes".

Your pose
    No special wish.

General colour scheme
    Primary white, with a bit gold and very little blue, similar to the T5 color scheme.

Any extras
    When talking about priests, I think there should be some of our "Angelic feathers" visible. Maybe in combination with our "Spirit of redemption" form either behind or next to the character.
    When adding our guild name to the image, I'd be cool if it could be in our guilds style (mojo-madness.de/public/style_images/mojo/header.png).

Hope, these are not too many challenges for just one request. Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Signature / Avatar
    Claiming this, as I don't think I've done an undead before, and I love this set

Finished! Hope you like it. You can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Guild forum size

mmoc size and avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-08-12 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Youtube Avatar:

Starting to get my Youtube channel set up and my intros / outros recorded. Going to need a few things and I figured this would be a great place to put in a request or three. I think I'll start with an Avatar.

Size: Any size (As long as it's square), but when I upload it it'll be reduced to 800 x 800 pixels, I believe.
    Visible text: Aliez or just an A - Whichever you feel you can make look best.
    General colour scheme: Blue / Red ideally. Again, it's more the artist's choice as I've not made any decisions set in stone yet.
    Extras: Preferably more than just a "blank" background, but it's up to you, as an overly-detailed one might make it a bit hard to distinguish.

I know this request is really vague and I'm sorry. I just figured I'd let whoever picks it up play around a bit. More to come once this one's done! (For bigger things).

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I love this set, too... and Undead Priests look so good in it. Great job and welcome back!
    Thank you ^^
    I agree, they look really good in it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Twitch:

Hi, I'm looking to start doing some streaming on twitch and was wondering if its possible to request a chat overlay and an offline image (I don't know if I'm allowed to request both at the same time, I feel greedy )
    If I'm only allowed 1 then a chat overlay would be my priority over the offline screen.

For both I'm looking for something similar to my signature, fiery dreadnought warrior set (tier 7). For the chat overlay it would just say "Nition - Ravencrest" on it.
    I'm not very artistic and not sure what I'm looking for from here on, but let your creative juices flow with the signature as a starting point?

For the offline screen, it would be similar but with, "Offline for now" in the middle of the screen.

Cheers
    Use the templates from the beginning it makes it easier for the artists to pick out what they'd like to do. ^.^ Also gives it a better chance of being picked up.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Hello,
    can anyone make a Picture für our Guild website?
    Size: 300x150
    Visible text: Unic
    General colour scheme: maybe some green, because of the next expension Legion
    Any extras: Maybe some things suitable with Legion (runes like that on the Legion homepage or something)

Deleted
    Hi

Signature / Avatar

Visible text
    Khosta hyjal

Armory link
    Khosta hyjal eu ,eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Khosta/advanced , "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." :'(

Gear set
    Priest Challeg gold mop ( no head)

General colour scheme
    Primary white, style light priest .

Thx !! Merci !! (fr)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you guys are sick of these, but I've been wanting to play a Demon Hunter since TBC and the work on here is absolutely amazing. With all this amazing talent by no means do you have to stick to these guidelines. Please feel free to express your artistic talent and use these simply as something to get you started!

Signature / Avatar

Visible text
    Diablade

Illidan or something similar

General colour scheme
    Green and Black

Any extras
    Remember to let your creativity flow! Having the "3D" effect would be cool and when I say 3D I mean something like Winter Blossom's sig where it's not just in a box.

Thank you guys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBeautyGL View Post

claiming this Finished!
    As I understood you didn't want any character shown?
    Anyway, you can request again in a week. Hope you like it, enjoy!

Love it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Use the templates from the beginning it makes it easier for the artists to pick out what they'd like to do. ^.^ Also gives it a better chance of being picked up.
    Cheers, edited it a bit so its more in line with the template

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Youtube Avatar:

Starting to get my Youtube channel set up and my intros / outros recorded. Going to need a few things and I figured this would be a great place to put in a request or three. I think I'll start with an Avatar.

Size: Any size (As long as it's square), but when I upload it it'll be reduced to 800 x 800 pixels, I believe.
    Visible text: Aliez or just an A - Whichever you feel you can make look best.
    General colour scheme: Blue / Red ideally. Again, it's more the artist's choice as I've not made any decisions set in stone yet.
    Extras: Preferably more than just a "blank" background, but it's up to you, as an overly-detailed one might make it a bit hard to distinguish.

I know this request is really vague and I'm sorry. I just figured I'd let whoever picks it up play around a bit. More to come once this one's done! (For bigger things).

I'll give this a try

Finished! I made a bunch of em' and I can make more color variations if you want other colors.
    Here is the transparent version and if you click it you can check out all the other versions
    (gray is transperent color here, just click them for full version) Enjoy!

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-08-13 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBeautyGL View Post
    Claiming this, as I don't think I've done an undead before, and I love this set

Finished! Hope you like it. You can request again in a week. Enjoy!
    Fantastic work, thanks a lot.
    Sad thing I'm not allowed to have a signature here yet, image and credits will follow as soon as I can do it!