Quote Originally Posted by Duskyqt View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: Hayden
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us battle net/wow/character/dragonmaw/Hayden/
    Gear set: Gearset thats currently on the Character
    Color Scheme: A matching pink color scheme, maybe something with twisting nether-ey?
    Your pose: The pose that the armory has I think works perfect.
    Any extras: Maybe a Spectral Tiger Cub/Mount somewhere in there? o:
    2 Week Bump! <3 <3 Thank you all for your continued efforts

Deleted
    Wallpaper Request

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Shalesia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lesia/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 17 Mythic, no helm.
    Your pose: Casting something would be a good pose, finding something that looks flattering for a panda is always hard.
    General colour scheme: I really dig the blue theme around shamans (glyph of deluge all the way). I generally prefer darker backgrounds, so something like this composition would work for me (Obviously not exactly like this, but the background being pretty simple and dark).
    Any extras: I'm dedicated to the healing aspect of shamans (and in the game in general), some additions that would reflect that would be amazing.

Thanks a lot in advance, I really appreciate all the beautiful creations in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariandra View Post
    Wallpaper Request
    Gonna claim this one, think I have a cool idea for what to do with it.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

7+ Year Old Account
    A month without internet is grim. So it's giving me time to do more wallpapers.
    I'll be back with you guys soon. And lovely to see new and old face back here! Lovely work guys ^^

Request from WoW forums

Personal experimental wallpaper

Last edited by Leafsong; 2015-08-17 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteriia View Post
    Banner:
    Size: 450x275 or whatever feels to fit best around this size. Looking for something to go over boss kill screenshots, and potentially at the top of the enjin page.

Visible text: Fathoms Bleeding Hollow

Logo: N/A

General colour scheme: mid-dark blues, deep ocean colours

Specifics: I'm hoping to get a banner made for the guild my friends and I are starting up, <Fathoms>, anything deep ocean related, Looking to also have a transparent background if applicable!
    Been a little over a week, hoping it gets picked up this time around!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    A month without internet is grim. So it's giving me time to do more wallpapers.
    I'll be back with you guys soon. And lovely to see new and old face back here! Lovely work guys ^^
    *images snip*
    Good to see you're alive! Those look really good too ^^

I finished a pm request myself

Guild Forum size Sig+Avatar

MMOC Size sig + Avatars

Horde

Hello :3 some artist can make a youtube banner for me? ...
    i want something like illidan style ..
    please i really love if someone can make this for me :P ty all

Banner:
    Size: 450x275 or whatever feels to fit best around this size.
    Visible text: Los Traidores de Azeroth
    Logo: N/A
    General colour scheme: mid-dark green, black.

Specifics: Anything like illidan :P

Finished! Had a lot of fun making this one, hope you like it.

Last edited by Cirra; 2015-08-17 at 02:06 PM.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirra View Post
    Finished! Had a lot of fun making this one, hope you like it.

Oh my goodness this looks absolutely stunning! You managed to exceed any possible expectations I could have, simply wow!

Thank you so much <3

Hello, looking for a signature and avatar

Signature:
    Visible text: Starcaller Prophecy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Prophecy - Echo Isles <US>
    Gear set: Transmog set is the Paladin CM MoP
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Would like my weapon (Shadowmourne) drawn and have it look like the other hand is casting a holy spell
    General colour scheme: Blue/white with some gold in there
    Any extras: Would like the Blue wings from the DPS legendary cloaks to be active. And if you could please make sure to include the Tabard of the Lightbringer. No pally set is complete without it - Beyond that please feel free to do whatever youd like!

Thank you in advance for any help or ideas you guys toss out
    Last edited by ProphecyTV; 2015-08-17 at 03:36 PM.

Signature

Visible text: Character name, guild name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    Gear set: Armory Transmog.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Something menacing, gritting teeth and casting stuff.
    General colour scheme: Dark fiery purple, if that's even a thing.
    Last edited by striderZA; 2015-08-17 at 08:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet View Post
    Hello there!
    I've a request as I am starting off a youtube channel for gaming and because I have zero knowledge and I'm creative to be able to make my own graphics I was wondering if one of you lovely people could help me out? I'm looking for a youtube banner (I'm not sure on the size the banner needs to be to fit the requirements, something like 2560 x 1440 pixels?)

I'm after a banner which features the name "FugnukGaming" in the World of Warcraft logo font, same color if possible.
    As for the background I have a couple of ideas I shall let you decide which is best.
    1. A battleground theme from WoW to the left merged with an apocalyptic wasteland to the right with a couple of zombies with the name "FugnukGaming" in the middle with some sort of graphic around the text, to make it stand out from the scenery going on within the background.
    2. A carbon style background that fades into black with a couple of neon like graphics pref Razor Green, with some neon red going on, with the name "FugnukGaming" in the middle surrounded by something that'll make it stand out.
    3. I've run out of ideas! Feel free to add some of your own ideas that you'll think will make my poor ideas look great!

Any more information you need? Feel free to PM me

I look forward to seeing what you wonderful people can do for me Thank you!
    ____ Bump ____

____ Bump ____
    please refrain from bumping your posts more than once in a week, your last bump was only 2 days ago

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    please refrain from bumping your posts more than once in a week, your last bump was only 2 days ago
    But I'm getting no replies lol.

Deleted
    But I'm getting no replies lol.
    It's in the rules. You can't bump more than once a week, or you'll only end up getting your bumps deleted by the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Has your request been skipped or do you want to re-request? There's a signature requesting cooldown.
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't grab a signature maker's interest).
    - We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The designer in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. Even if it wasn't initially expected, we expect requesters to be considerate. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon).

These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):

Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

Hello guys i would like to have a signature please

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Quinzul/simple
    Gear set: Armory Transmog + if you can add arcana shard spire as a mog for my weapon
    Your pose: Something calm and casting stuff
    General colour scheme: Dark fiery purple

Thank you so much already looking forward

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    Gear set: Armory Transmog.
    Your pose: Something menacing, gritting teeth and casting stuff.
    General colour scheme: Dark fiery purple, if that's even a thing.
    Hello!
    This is only my 4th signature ever and only the first one for someone else so it probably is not perfect Hope it fits your needs, if you want something changed, feel free to PM me, I still have the photoshop file.

Signature:
    Visible text: Assistant Professor Aifen(she's getting a name change back to her original name soon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here's a link to my armory if you want to see which items she's wearing and here's a screenshot for a better look at her face
    Gear set: Her transmog set
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: If she could be in a pose like she just finished casting a spell and facing to the right
    General colour scheme: Maybe red fiery background on the right side and blue icy background on the left side with purple arcaney stuff in the middle if that's possible. If not then just purple arcane stuff in the background.
    Any extras: If she could have the light blue glow around her hands like when a mage casts an arcane spell that would be cool if not then that's fine. Maybe the Kirin Tor eye under her name?

Thank you!
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2015-08-18 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maud View Post
    Banner:
    Size: Not entirely sure what the size is (might be something like 932x217?): awkwardstarfishes.org
    Visible text: Display guild name Awkward Starfish in whichever font you enjoy!
    Logo: No logo yet!
    General colour scheme: Any colors that fit a lighthearted theme that goes along with the forums.
    Specifics: My idea is to have a starfish on a character’s face (from the Bag of Starfishes toy). Here’s a screenshot to give you an idea: i.imgur.com/puxzCI3.jpg

Thanks for your time and consideration!
    1 week and a little more bump - edited the request a little bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyu View Post
    Hello,
    can anyone make a Picture für our Guild website?
    Size: 300x150
    Visible text: Unic
    General colour scheme: maybe some green, because of the next expension Legion
    Any extras: Maybe some things suitable with Legion (runes like that on the Legion homepage or something)
    1 week bump