Signature + Avatar request (MMO)

Visible text: Character name: Elexis

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADs/advanced

Gear set: Transmog from Armory (the weapon shows as fire but should be the blue version, think heroic)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Since I play protection Paladin, maybe it is nice to show me deflecting an incoming boss melee attack. Like deflecting and the shield is slightly visable? Tanky stance

General colour scheme: blue theme to fit the shoulders? Or will it be overkill on blue? I'll leave this up to you.

Any extras: Maybe some spell effect like a shield / bubble?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, reposting this because I fudged up my earlier request and didn't read through all the rules and what not last week when I posted. Real sorry about that!

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:I would love a chat box overlay please!
    Visible text: I'd like Ekowa (character name) on the right, with Warrior (my class) underneath it.
    Logo/Character: I'd like my character from my armory, maybe in a 2h attack animation? No helmet, just his armor. (on the left) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Ekowa/simple
    General colour scheme:Would love a dark green/blackish feel to the image, my armor is mostly black and green so it would fit nicely.
    Specifics/Extras:Nothing really specific or extra, you can make the font whatever color you think looks nice. Just looking for a sleek, smooth chat overlay for my Gnome.

Hello, looking for a signature and avatar

Signature:
    Visible text: Sodka
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Sodka/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    General colour scheme: Blue/red ish like my transmog, maybe some unholy green
    Any extras: I have faith in you guys with your awesome imagination and creativity!

Thanks in advance! and love all your great work!
    Last edited by Sodka; 2015-08-19 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done.

WOW, I love it!

Thank you so much!

Finished a PM request

guild forum size

MMOC size + Avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Assistant Professor Aifen(she's getting a name change back to her original name soon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here's a link to my armory if you want to see which items she's wearing and here's a screenshot for a better look at her face
    Gear set: Her transmog set
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: If she could be in a pose like she just finished casting a spell and facing to the right
    General colour scheme: Maybe red fiery background on the right side and blue icy background on the left side with purple arcaney stuff in the middle if that's possible. If not then just purple arcane stuff in the background.
    Any extras: If she could have the light blue glow around her hands like when a mage casts an arcane spell that would be cool if not then that's fine. Maybe the Kirin Tor eye under her name?

Thank you!
    Taking this.

- - - Updated - - -

Signature:
    Visible text: Assistant Professor Aifen(she's getting a name change back to her original name soon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here's a link to my armory if you want to see which items she's wearing and here's a screenshot for a better look at her face
    Gear set: Her transmog set
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: If she could be in a pose like she just finished casting a spell and facing to the right
    General colour scheme: Maybe red fiery background on the right side and blue icy background on the left side with purple arcaney stuff in the middle if that's possible. If not then just purple arcane stuff in the background.
    Any extras: If she could have the light blue glow around her hands like when a mage casts an arcane spell that would be cool if not then that's fine. Maybe the Kirin Tor eye under her name?

Thank you!
    here you go, was a bit tricky to fit so many different themes in one tiny pic so hope it is to your liking

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Taking this.

- - - Updated - - -

here you go, was a bit tricky to fit so many different themes in one tiny pic so hope it is to your liking
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9gLFO8f.jpg[IMG]
    That looks awesome. But do you think you could hide the helm? Sorry, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to add, made another one with just purple side just in case the first one seemed a bit tooo colorful.

Actually, never mind. Now that I'm thinking about it hat helm actually looks really good with her transmog haha

It looks amazing. Thank you so much!

10+ Year Old Account

Whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post

Whoops
    Haha it's all good. That's perfect! Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem! Making these is like an addiction

Banner:
    Size: 450x275 or whatever feels to fit best around this size.
    Visible text: Los Traidores de Azeroth
    Logo: N/A
    General colour scheme: mid-dark green, black.

Specifics: Anything like illidan :P

Hello :3 some artist can make a youtube banner for me? ...
    i want something like illidan style ..
    please i really love if someone can make this for me :P ty all

I'm requesting a Signature: and Avatar <3
    Visible text: Tachini
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Still not enough posts to do a link -.-; I'm Tachini on US-Stormrage. Probably the only 100 still lol
    Gear set: MoP druid CM gear
    Your pose: Dark greens and blues - Fel Energy type of feel <3
    Any extras: If you could swing in a white NE bear form, that'd be awesome <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tachini View Post
    I'm requesting a Signature: and Avatar <3
    Visible text: Tachini
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Still not enough posts to do a link -.-; I'm Tachini on US-Stormrage. Probably the only 100 still lol
    Gear set: MoP druid CM gear
    Your pose: Dark greens and blues - Fel Energy type of feel <3
    Any extras: If you could swing in a white NE bear form, that'd be awesome <3
    And done!

Last edited by Cirra; 2015-08-19 at 05:52 PM.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

LOVE it! Thank you so much <3 <3

Requesting a signature for this tier

Visible text: Ganta <Tribute>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ganta/advanced
    Gear set: Most of the set is on my armory, but I'd like to have the full mythic tier 18 DK set.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: No preference really
    General colour scheme: Green fel themed
    Any extras: Any extra touches the artist wants to put in is fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by gskflute View Post
    Banner:
    Size: 450x275 or whatever feels to fit best around this size.
    Visible text: Los Traidores de Azeroth
    Logo: N/A
    General colour scheme: mid-dark green, black.

Specifics: Anything like illidan :P

Hello :3 some artist can make a youtube banner for me? ...
    i want something like illidan style ..
    please i really love if someone can make this for me :P ty all
    I'll claim this. just note that it is wrong size for youtube and I'll make you for the right size.

________________________________________________________________________________

aaaand finished!
    Hope you like it! You can request again in a week.
    Click the image for the real size. Enjoy!

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-08-20 at 09:17 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBeautyGL View Post
    Good to see you're alive! Those look really good too ^^

I finished a pm request myself

*Snip*
    Thank you! I'm alive, just barely. Not had internet for 4 weeks, and not gonna have any for around 2 - 3 weeks more! Had my boyfriend sort my WoW for now >.> But I'll for sure poke you when I make my triumphant return!

I love these! The Warglaives and Illdian himself look sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight then. When I come back after finally getting my internet installed, it's actually going to be good enough for me to stream. Better than the crap KC gave me ...

So I'm gonna need a chat cover \o/ be my guest and surprise me when I get back (pretty please with sugar on top). Just gonna use the signature layout for it!

Visible text: Spiritwalker Leafsong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Leafsong/advanced
    Gear set: Current gear would be sick!
    Helm visible: Ya!
    Your pose: Not fussed about this, just maybe make her all pretty but badass kinda thing. Your pick, I'm open to everything
    General colour scheme: Well, anything purple or blue for me.
    Any extras: Relevant colour cat form would be cool <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashiix View Post
    Hello lovely artists of MMO Champion. I'm looking for a new signature as I have rerolled to Monk.

Visible text: My name; Ashyx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ashyx/advanced
    Gear set: Monk tier 15 normal
    Your pose: Not really fussed, something casterish
    Any extras: If possible I'd like a mist effect as I'm a mistweaver with this colour scheme for the signature.

Thanks everyone.
    Taking this and posting the result