Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Heya, If possible i would like a,
    Signature:
    Visible text: "My vengeance starts now" follow by my user name (if possible try make it dark and grungy)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm unsure if you can use model editors for demon hunters so this one seems the best screen shot i can get,
    http://download.gamezone.com/uploads...ng_jpgcopy.jpg

Gear set: Tier 6 look alike (Blue version). "add glaive's if you can please"

Helm visible: just something to cover eyes.

Your pose: If you can use the model editor then an attack pose.

General colour scheme: Fel green

Any extras: Go wild express yourself.

If you can't do this don't worry I know it been a demon hunter it may be a long shot.
    1 week bump.

Deleted
    Signature
    Visible text: My name 'Nimble'
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nimble/simple
    Gear set: Im using the Mop monk challenge mode set and would love this and the monk staff im using to be shown
    Your pose: Being a monk id like the pose to be something relaxed, maybe meditating maybe?
    General colour scheme: Im thinking a brown/yellow scheme to match the gear i have, or a light green to match the monk theme
    Any extras: Any extras to do with the monk/brews would be great, but ill let your creative ideas flow!

Many thanks! Cant wait to see the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Claritycraft View Post
    Hey,

Would absolutely love a signature and a wallpaper if possible

Signature:

Visible text: Claritycraft

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : //eu .battle. net /wow/en/character/kazzak/Claritycraft/advanced

Gear set: Current gear on my armory is fine, it's the tier 11 priest heroic set. Also, if possible please add the little glowing effects that come off of the shoulders, here's a picture: http : // s28 .postimg. org/gqtade58r/Wo_WScrn_Shot_111415_234604.jpg

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Not sure what the name of the animation is called, but the casting animation from the armory is perfect, anything else that looks good in the signature is fine as well though. Pretty much anything that clearly shows my characters face/gear.

General colour scheme: Mainly purple, y'know, typical dark shadowy/voidy looking colours.

Any extras: Feel free to get creative and add anything you think would suit a shadow priest (something like the spinning shadow orbs around your character if possible, or the dark archangel wings from the minor Devouring Plague glyph, purple spell effects around my characters hands, etc). Also, as for the background, anything in game that fits the color theme is perfect.
    Friendly 1 week bump, mainly interested in just having the signature

Thanks in advance.

3k pages! woooh :P
    I might start taking up random requests from here again soon.
    Just been really busy with my website

and so many games out now T.T

Oh my god, I love it, it's perfect.

Thank you so so so so so much, I'll add the signature when I'm able to.

Thanks again.

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Kharzack the Light of Dawn, also with my guild <Crit Alt Delete> beneath it. I would like a royal looking font, but not to much like calligraphy to make it easily distinguishable.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net /wow/en/character/Stormscale/Kharzack/simple

Gear set: T18 Mythic Paladin, with Maul of Tyranny Normal

Helm visible: Not Showing

Your pose: I'm not really sure about the pose, I guess the Idle attack animation where the Tauren has just the weapon up, ready to go into battle. Like when you right click an enemy but aren't in melee range to attack it. Also a determined look on the face would be cool if possible, not a requirement though. Also don't feel forced to have the entire character in, if you feel that only the upper half would suit the wallpaper with the rest faded out, then so be it, I don't really have a 100% clear image in my head since I'm not working on the project myself.

General colour scheme: An orangey-yellow type of gradient with a nice texture/effect (not just a plain colour); darker on the left while keeping the right brighter.

Any extras: If you want to add in a peaceful/paladin themed location under a transparent gradient then that would be cool also. The Paladin Crest up in the top left would be nice (potentially with a surrounding glow?). Also some holy light casting down upon the Tauren, while he's just popped his avenging wrath so he's got wings up, quite a lot to ask, but only do what you want to .
    One additional thing: I done a quick sketch up in Paint to show you where I would like the elements that I've described: imgur.com/gallery/ZfjYgWr/new It also shows why I require the artistic talent of you all! Also feel free to add in any additional effects you want to, so that it expresses the paladin personality.

PS: Thank for doing this and taking time out of your day, I do really appreciate it .
    Last edited by mmoc7e17e0f064; 2015-11-21 at 09:54 PM.

Twitter Banner

Size: Unfortunately I don't remember the size for Twitter. I want to say 1500px (width) X 421px (height) but I could be wrong!

Visible text: Dulcet @ Dulcet125

Logo: Druid Crest

General colour scheme: I'm looking for something along the colors of Shadowmoon Valley. The night sky, the willow trees, the dark colors.

Specifics: I'd like to have maybe the Tauren Black Catform on one side and my Female Tauren form on the other? Honestly I'd like most of it to be up to the artist. I enjoy seeing my Challange Mode set with my Weapon is all, but my catform as well.

Thank you in advance for anyone who picks this up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Facebook Cover

Size: 828 wide by 315 high
    Visible text: Zetheros (Top Line). Aerie Peak EU (Bottom Line, smaller text than top line)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Zetheros/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8.5 - the one in the armory
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    Any extras: Arcane theme and color scheme (Purple, Violet and Blue). Character on the right facing left (to avoid the avatar box on profile, which is bottom left). Fonts and anything else is up to the artist.

If possible could you also make a signature and avatar our of it. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Juiice View Post
    Hey i couldn't see anything for a chat covers but i got referred by Darkmech (Ward). He said just hit up this thread if i was after a chat cover for my youtube videos. Also was wondering if i could get a banner also. Not sure if you are allowed to request two things but I just saw all of you guy's work and think it is astonishing.
    Type: Chat Cover
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Juiice/simple (not letting me post the full link)
    Text: Juiice - Light of Dawn
    Characters name: Juiice - Frostmourne
    Gear Set: Paladin Challenge Mode (Armor/Wep) With Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    Armor - Holy Warrior Set
    Wep - Cloudsong Glaive
    Colours: Artists choice
    Sizing: imgur.com/pSs5Fsg

I hope thats all you guys needed. Really love Darcascia's banner/cover. They really do look amazing.
    Cheers, Juiice
    2 Week bump thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    Twenty-three days later and nothing. Even after this just three days after:

So now it has been twenty days since the claim, yet still nothing. Not sure what happened to Winter since she has done some other work very recently...

Not sure why I am came here... Apparently to request something and never get it.
    Kaelwryn is absolutely right - we are under no obligation to make anything for anyone and it's very off-putting to have someone complain like this. If Winter is not able to make it for you, re-posting your request is an option - perhaps someone else will claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Signature / Profile Pic

Visible text: Razaron

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35015524 - 5 screenshots there, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Razaron/simple my armoury.

Gear set: Transmog on my armoury // also in the pictures I linked.

Helm visible: No helmet

Your pose: Even though I'm enhancement, charging up a lightning bolt with the ball in my hand would look pretty epic.

General colour scheme: Lightning / Wind theme would be awesome..

Any extras: Hide my weapons, my tabard black with no icon if you can. If not, no tabard

If you could crop it for a signature and a profile picture that would be extra cookies for you

Thanks in advance <3

Bump

<3
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like the results If you would rather re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who posts a request in here takes great pride into the work they put in their character. The same as the artists take great pride in the work they put into their art and requests they take up. Its easy to moan about it but these artists dont get paid for the work they take up from this thread, theyre doing it because they enjoy doing it. So remember that before you have a go at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is running really slow - would you guys be amenable to me creating a new thread for you? I would use the original opening post of this thread for it.

The only issue is continuity. You all might need to post a quick post of what requests you're taking so people don't lose track. You will also have to look at this thread for a week or so and make sure you pick up everything you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This thread is running really slow - would you guys be amenable to me creating a new thread for you? I would use the original opening post of this thread for it.

The only issue is continuity. You all might need to post a quick post of what requests you're taking so people don't lose track. You will also have to look at this thread for a week or so and make sure you pick up everything you can.
    Sounds fine to me. I would like to make a request for a small change to the first post, though, to include a section for people requesting chat covers to include either the dimensions of their chat window, or a screenshot of their in-game UI for us to figure it out for them. Everyone has a different size chat window, so it slows down the process of us picking up requests if we have to PM everyone who wants one to ask for this information.

I know for me personally, if I have some extra time and I want to pick up something to work on right then, I'm more likely to pick up something like a signature where I have all the information I need ahead of time versus taking a request where I have to wait on the requester's response. I assume that's probably the case for a lot of the other artists in the thread as well, so including that we need this information in the original request form would make the process easier for everyone.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest in addition to the first post getting a link to the new thread, that the last post (if this gets locked) have a link as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    New thread is here: www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1905718

I believe I covered everyone's requests, but if I didn't, PM me and let me know.