Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Krenden
    {NAME} Krenden
    {RACE} Orc
    {CLASS} Rogue
    {GENDER} Male
    {GEAR} Full Orc Rogue Relentless without helm showing, Relentless Glads tabard, Relentless Longblades with mongoose x2
    {POSE} In 'Combat Ready Stance'
    {LOOKS} Dark skin, young, full face with red eyes, slight stubble and black shoulder length hair with 2 braids coming down onto the chest (like Thrall)
    {DETAILS} Would like a side on view of the Orc on the right hand side of the signature facing left in 'Combat Ready Stance'. Backround should be an orangy/reddy Bloodlust theme or shady rogue theme, whichever fits
    {TEXT} Krenden in clear font on the left hand side

You are unforunate to have been caught between me, and Caiti's new tutorial. I was eager to test it out, so I hope you enjoy it.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier

I hope it's to your liking. I wasn't content with chucking a pic of icecrown in the back, so I went with the blue/white thing you mentioned. I personally think it came out better than expected. Tell me what you think!
    Oh that's excellent, thanks so much. One small thing though its Existence and not Existance.

But happy with it all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908

I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

Kate
    I'd also like to make a request! Something similar to the priest sig on your tutorial link would be sick :x

Name - Makrinos
    Race - Gnome (male)
    Guild - there is no cow level
    Class - Warlock
    Gear - Full 277 Warlock T10

Name: Luny
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Gear: If it's possible I would like the tier 10 set (Shadowblade's battlegear) And if that doesn't work, the tier 9 rogue set (Triumphant Garona's battlegear) Without the helm showing. And 2 Bloodvenom Blade.
    pose: The combat stance.
    Appereance: No markings, short hair with a pony tail, light blue hair.

I want her to stand in combat stance to the right, and the text to the right. It doesn't matter what font, but I want the text to be light blue. And I want the background to be dark and gloomy, perhaps with some smoke.
    Thank you! And I gotta say, fantastic work all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Camelstoe
    Oh that's excellent, thanks so much. One small thing though its Existence and not Existance.

But happy with it all the same.
    Oh damn, sorry.

Is this okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoneru
    Name: Luny
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Gear: If it's possible I would like the tier 10 set (Shadowblade's battlegear) And if that doesn't work, the tier 9 rogue set (Triumphant Garona's battlegear) Without the helm showing. And 2 Bloodvenom Blade.
    pose: The combat stance.
    Appereance: No markings, short hair with a pony tail, light blue hear.
    Give an armory link so we know what your character looks like. Especially since you want no helm.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eron&cn=Lector

Name: Lector
    Class: Undead
    Gear: Full Warlock Item-LvL 251 Tier10, just without the helmet! Weapon is not important (continue reading and you know why)
    Pose: For my pose i would like the final stance of casting on target
    Details: It should say Lector bottom left, background colour red/brownish bloodlust like

Thank you very much in advance!
    Take A Walk On The Wild Side

PM Requests:

"You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by oosaioo
    Name: Oosaioo
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage

First, I would like to say you all are doing fantastic work on the sigs! I would like a simple sig in full tier 10 gear in a casting stance. I'm not trying to complicate things I would prefer the artist to have free reign on design.

Thank you,

Oos
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

posting again for LRCollier after seeing his work using Caity's tutorial

Name - Makrinos
    Race - Gnome (male)
    Guild - there is no cow level
    Class - Warlock
    Gear - Full 277 Warlock T10

same idea as the rogue one you posted for kendren, character on the left using a casting animation, name/guild on the left (same font would be awesome). black/gray/orange color scheme to match warlock 277 T10. thanks and keep up the awesome work!

PM Request:

PM Request:

Give an armory link so we know what your character looks like. Especially since you want no helm.
    of course, sorry. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...njuros&cn=Luny

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    I'll give this a go, I'll just use random hair seeing as you haven't specified it or gave an armory link.

Edit:

Hope you like them, if there's something you'd like changed PM me. Moved the name to top left seeing as blood elves are fatter than stick figures .
    Hey mate, thanks for giving it a go .. tried to PM but the verification letters aren't showing up :S

yeah i forgot to say what hair i wanted but when i remembered I was a bit too late :P ... well you got the hair style right but not the color (white) .. also i didnt know i would like worse than i expected without a tabard on so can you add the warsong gulch tabard as my tabard? (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19505)

I know im being an ass and asking for loads but last thing, i was hoping you could mirror the blades edge arena so that the gate shows since this way it looks really dull with a wall and a bridge

thanks a bunch mate

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect
    Hey mate, thanks for giving it a go .. tried to PM but the verification letters aren't showing up :S

yeah i forgot to say what hair i wanted but when i remembered I was a bit too late :P ... well you got the hair style right but not the color (white) .. also i didnt know i would like worse than i expected without a tabard on so can you add the warsong gulch tabard as my tabard? (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19505)

I know im being an ass and asking for loads but last thing, i was hoping you could mirror the blades edge arena so that the gate shows since this way it looks really dull with a wall and a bridge

thanks a bunch mate

Here's some tries:

If you want anything changed let me know.

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Thanks a lot for the sig. It looks awsome, just what I had in mind ;D
    Why is the shield generator always outside the shield?

PM Request:

..wow

this sig is flawless tyvm

Field Marshal

Name: Cathtastic
    Class: Druid
    Race: Tauren
    Gear: Preferably in full tier 10 with Val'anyr, as I am close to having all thirty fragments and tier 10 is well on its way.
    Guild: I would prefer to have this kept blank as I am in the process of changing guilds.
    Style: Go wild! I want something eye-catching, and preferably green, but if you have a different idea that could work, go for it! Something different always impresses me.

Thanks a lot, I admire you guys so much.

Cath.

Name: Dracos
    Class: Mage
    Race: Blood Elf
    Gear: Full Tier 10, ilvl 264(green version) would be cool but without the helm on. You can check my armory for what my character looks like without the helm:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&cn=Dracos

Realm: Dethecus
    Guild: Horatii

Style: Im an arcane mage so I would like to see some sort of arcane theme. I like the dark blue and purple colors. Casting arcane blast or missiles could be cool. Action shot would be best. You guys are the artists, im sure you can come up with something very cool.

Thanks! These sigs are amazing! Im very impressed! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Hello. You guys made me sign up to MMOchamp!

I love your work, so please grace me with a sig ^_^

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...am&n=disgraced

Name: Disgraced
    Class: Death Knight
    Race/Gender: Night elf female with the long, dark blue hair.
    Realm: Hellscream
    Guild: Fates Downfall

The gear I'd like is shown here : http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=5113...;6;64784:4+1:0

I'd like her holding http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51133 under her left arm, and holding http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50798 over her right shoulder.

As for the surroundings, I'd like many dead scourge by her feet. For the background, I'm not so sure about the color. Maybe something dark and fitting for a death knight, or possibly ICC/Icecrown in general.

Sorry if this is too specific, but just do whatever you can or whatever looks best to you ^_^ You're the artists. :3 Thank you!!

*Edit: If her standing up makes it look too squished in, maybe you could just have her sitting down on the ground with her helm by her side, her left arm over her knee, but the blade still over her shoulder, and dead scourge still around her. Thanks

PM Request: