Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Hey if possible I'd like a sig made. Details:

Name: Chicky
    Guild: there is no cow level
    Class: Warlock
    Gear set up: Would like the character to have a set of Sanctified (T10) with the helm showing. And if there is room, the weapon I currently use is Frozen Bonespike.
    If possible, have the model making a sort of pose, or in midst of a cast! In terms of background colours, I'm looking for something with a mix of Black and Red or Black and Green.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lethyzs
    Got bored, any made myself a signature

It's nice and all, but it's too large for these forums if it is going to be used here.

Edit - An Avatar request:

Hi there!

My request would be for my paladin and my deathknight in the same sig if its not too much trouble.

Just my paladin on the left and my dk on the right

Paladin name - Mattex
    Race- Human Male
    Gear - Preferably Teir Six armor, holding the ashbringer
    Background - Either something holy or an Ulduar backdrop

DeathKnight name - Kradios
    Race - Tauren Male
    Gear - Preferably Tier 10 or Tier 8 gear, holding a corrupted ashbringer
    Background - Some kind of ICC background

Just PM when you finish (don't worry I'm very patient )

Thank's ;D

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

ooooooooh its prettier than i could have imagined thanks a million saf!

I'd love to have a signature made for my paladin.

Name: Hushed
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Holy
    Sex: Female
    Race: Blood Elf
    Realm: Runetotem
    Guild: Reforged

Preferences: Shown in tier 10 (if possible) without helm. I'll leave all other aspects of design up to the creator, have fun with it! (Please no pink ahhhhhhhh).

Name Skrump (warrior Right side of image wearing t10)
    Armory = http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oore&cn=Skrump

Name Lunya (paladin Left side of image)
    Armory = http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oore&cn=Skrump
    Server - proudmoore

Would like to see both of these characters in full t10 minus the helm on the same signature possibly back to back and if at all possible I would like the warrior to be holding the t10 helm in between her right Arm and midsection even if it overlaps the paladin a little

Neither character should be wearing a tabard and the background I leave up to the artist

I do however request that the midsection of at least the warrior is shown because well yeah t10 belly shirts should be shown off
    "I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the united states of America
    and to the republic for which it stands, one nation divided under many gods, Indecisive, with ignorance and greed for all
    "Maybe if our kids recited the truth before class they would grow to avoid the mistakes of their forefathers."

Hi, I would like to request a signature from one of the artists:

Name: Fatherchris
    Server: Shatteredhand
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Fatherchris
    Race: Undead
    Class: Priest (Shadow)

I would prefer drawn in t10 and sitting off to the left side looking out to the right brooding (Similiar to this pose but not just the face http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/574...75EF53994E0768).
    I would also like a darker background with blues, blacks, and whites. If these aren't possible then have some artistic liscence and make it look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    Name : Twinkster
    Race/Class : Draenei Shaman
    Gender > Male
    It's level 19 but W/E make it with ToC or ICC gear. Thank you.
    Wrong. Fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

PM Request:

Another PM Request:

And Another PM Request:

Done for Mordockk,

was scared at the start, bit unsure but you like it so i'm happy.

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashwolf
    Done for Mordockk,

Don't see why you were iffy about it. It looks great. Hopefully if my request gets done it looks great like that.

Done for Mordockk,

I dig it for sure man, reminds me of the Grindhouse posters or an old horror movie poster, its pro.

Done for Mordockk,

Your style is unique and amazing. Very proud of my sig! You took what I asked and ran with it, great job. And the quality of the graphics are great as well. DDD

THANK U

PM Request: (Sorry it took so long, hope you like it)

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Mechagnome

I wanna request an Avatar
    An Dwarf female in bloodsail gear.

I deleted my Old request for an signature.

cheers for the kind words guys!

hehe its good to see my skills as a digital artist is coming in handy!, well a digital artist in the making

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.

Hey guys, would like to request an awesome signature...preferably by someone who is good at what they do and has experience.

Name - Taliron
    Race Class Sex - Male Blood Elf Paladin
    Gear - Full horde paladin t9 with matching boots and belt, no tabard or helm, Lady Liadrin's Conviction, and 2h Quel'delar
    Looks - Non-ugly-mofo-wrinkly-face with light blond foxtail and skin thats not albino or tanned.

Would like the Paladin on the right hand side or the middle or inbetween with quel'delar out in 1 hand and his other hand out in like a casting animation with holy light around it. On the left hand side just Taliron in clear font. The backround should be red/gold sin'dorei style

thanks in advance
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Name: Onshava
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Ret
    Sex: Male
    Race: Draenei
    Realm: Llane

Having my paladin in T10 Sanctified (the mid upgrade that's purple and gold) and the Tabard of the Achiever, with a sort of swirling, holy light effect around him. It would be amazing if it could incorporate the Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful in it as well, and the Draenei emblem (both or either, artist choice). Finally, if it could have the sort of hand drawn brushing, such as Thrashwolf's signature (it just looks so epic), but I'd gladly accept whatever brushing the artist decided to use.

As far as text goes, if it could say something like, For the Light, with my character's name, I'd be beyond happy.

In regards to posing, I was thinking of possibly the end of the omni spell cast animation, but in all honesty, I'm completely up for the artist to choose. You guys do the work, so I want to give you as much creative freedom as I can. Actually, if you can think of cooler ideas than I have suggested, please feel free to run with them. I'm sure I'd be floored by whatever you could come up with.

Thanks so much guys, and cheers!!