Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Hey Dandone, i'll take that sig. Can you change the text to Chrisyou please? Thanks.

Can anyone make a Forum sig w/ this?

Maybe a dark background scheme, black or purple possibly.

Name: Highknee

Realm: Smolderthorn

TY in advance ^_^

Hey guys,

the quality of graphics you guys are capable of is staggering.

Kyonni your sig in particulour is fantastic. If anyone would be able to make me a very similer sig i would be extremely grateful.

My character is a feral druid - Quag - with dps as my mainspek and tanking as my offspek. with 3.2 i plan on using the tan cat and bear model, so idealy the sig would have a close up of the cat on the left side of the image, my druids cow face in the centre and the bear on the right, identical to how Kyonni's uses boomkin on the left and tree on the right.

i linked a screenshot of Quag - the only way i knew how

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

sorry i couldnt stick photo directly here - my computer know how is extremely limited

thanks a million for starting this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kannable
    Hey Dandone, i'll take that sig. Can you change the text to Chrisyou please? Thanks.
    There you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Sailaam
    Would love to get one forum sign also.

Sailaam - Female Human Warlock and Mirandan - Female Human Paladin (prot).

Realm: Silvermoon, Alliance.

Guild: Legenda

both in same sign would be awesome and the sign goes from Darkness to Holyness (Warlock - Paladin).

Warlock would be wearing Nemesis set (Tier 2, without helmet) and Paladin in Redemption set (Tier 3).
    Here ya go.

Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

I was hoping to get something similar to this. I would like it to be a little bit more Frosty looking because of the the DW being the frost tree come patch 3.2. Also, if you could add in my Server and Guild name that would be awesome.

I took a picture of my character but if you could please don't use him. In the same picture is my character in the dressing room. If you could please use my character in the dressing room. I increased my UI scale to the maximum to hopefully give you more to work with. Here is the pict:

And if by chance there is absolutely NO WAY for you to use my character in the dressing room, in the pict above, then here is one of my character in a bright setting so you can see his model better. Here it is:

Thank you for all your time and effort you put into all the sigs you have done. I am very impressed with everyone's work. My characters info is below:

Name: Nerubian
    Server: Eonar
    Guild: The Dark Descent

Thanks a bunch =) I appreciate it!

OMG I WANT ONE! sooo damn nice guys!

Okay, I'm really pvp focused and I like anything that is original, since i'm a DK though, I would like something dark I guess, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, anything that is kind of cool and looks badass

Here's my DK - Chaøspwn / server - Cho'gall
    http://img136.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=photoshop4.jpg (2 of em have frost glow on hands, I prefer them if possible)
    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/822/dk4x.jpg here my favorite

Can put some more also, thanks in advence

Dear Swizzle, for your patience:

Quote Originally Posted by mennoknight
    This would be for a new Forum sig for myself.

My Character: http://i26.tinypic.com/2hzu7oh.jpg
    Alternate Shot: http://i32.tinypic.com/noxz5i.jpg

Name: DrShock (Elemental Shaman). He's in full t8/t8 similar gear, so if you want to use a model viewer to create the image, that should help. His hair model is the "emo" style, with the hair brushed around the horn, helm and cloak are visible.

I am terrible at picture editing, especially since I switched OS and had to go from photoshop to Gimp.

What I imagine is something very fire/lightning based. I tried snapping this as a base image: http://i28.tinypic.com/2j1u8av.jpg but as you can see the toon came out too dark, but the general idea is there (the elemental)

I'd just want it to have my Name, followed by my Guild Tag <EPIC> (The guild name should be ins some very bold, simplistic font, like it was pressed onto the image, not drawn). Then along the bottom, I'd like "Defeat is not possible."

I know this might be a bit much, but any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.. any links to decent GIMP tutorials would also be nice (Until I can afford photoshop for windows7)

Is this like what you were thinking of?
    Are we having fun yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyjones

Is this like what you were thinking of?
    Yes! would it be possible to get the "Defeat is not possible" a little wider across the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by lixlix
    Hi ehre is my request

Name sig
    Player:Alixina
    Race : Human
    Class:Warlock
    Realm :Exodar US

Warlock id like to be in action casting chaos Bolt with imp be her side No helm balck hair ponytail

We know u guys are busy if someones gets to it could you send me a message

Have fun ^_^
    Quoting :Here are some images of my two characters
    Warlock

Hope you guys can do something with this info...The work ive seen is very good and taking the time out of ur schedule to show your creativity to others is wonderful.

Thanks alot guys

Quote Originally Posted by mennoknight
    Yes! would it be possible to get the "Defeat is not possible" a little wider across the bottom.

There you go!
    Are we having fun yet?

Wow...all of my photo-shopping is just messing around with it. This is what I came up with so far:

Obviously it's a bit plain. Where do you guys get the interesting fonts and backgrounds to use? I don't know, maybe someone can come up with something a bit nicer?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsodomy
    Dear Swizzle, for your patience:

thanks bro, that's pretty damn sick in this humble pimp's opinion.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyjones

There you go!
    Ty very much!

I was looking to get a signature of my Orc death knight with in full T8.5 without the helm showing, he has a topknot a cropped beard. His name is Quarantine from ØBSIDIAN on the Blackwater Raiders server. If you could have him standing in front of a dark backdrop with a bunch of undead behind him and maybe a frostwyrm hovering somewhere nearby. Great work from everyone BTW.
    Because we're the hero class World of Warcraft deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll be nerfed because we can take it. Because we're not their hero. We're a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A death knight.

Quote Originally Posted by veneix
    name: Arch
    Female Human DK

Can i get a female human DK in tier 8.5 with a sweet wep (like thunderfury or something cool :P) looking awesome with like, an undead army in the background. aaannnnddd color scheme ........ something like...really lightningy/night time sorta thing with my name. looking at a dark blue/black thing, with my name of course.

If anyone can do something it would be totally appreciated <333
    I think this is what you were going for:

It's hard to position the DK with a Thunderfury, because it's such a big weapon.
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazdnconfuzd
    Name: Dazdnconfuzd
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Blood Elf
    Sex: Male
    Server: Illidan-US
    Guild: Encore

feel free to add anything related to smokin pot or trippin shrooms :P (rasta colors or some dark badass colors would be pro)
    couple screen shots for u to work with, but thats up to u. let me know if i need to resize these. thanks for the help, hope u have fun with it

can anyone let me know if the actual size SS would be more beneficial cuz itll only take me a sec

Seeing how everyone was busy i made my own sig lol simple but pretty
    Its already put up...im not the best but for something simple i could always help ^_^