Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo
    Loving the last signature for the rogue Somebody!!

PM Request from Gálad.
    I had to photoshop the model to make the shield better covering the character, I think it looks good.
    I hope it's similar to what was in your mind. Enjoy!

SigLink: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1076/galad4.png
    Perfect man, Epic! Tyvm ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Morionso
    I would like to request a sig.

I would like to use this as the main character with the name "Morionso" by it, and have this off to the side if possible, with the name "Hermanater"

I would like the background to be something Lich kingish, maybe with a end raid boss, but other than that im not to picky
    Armory links are alot more helpful now then screenshots.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

hey, posted a request earlier, but since new to this, did not include vital info, so trying again

race: female night elf
    class: hunter
    name: athalabob

nothing fancy. offcenter character, zod's repeating long bow drawn, and iceblade arrow shooting accross. one word: ATHALABOB under arrow. background up to u, not choosy, following is character image and armory link, thanks guys, great work so far.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Athalabob

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Athalabob

Quote Originally Posted by Jeydis
    Armory links are alot more helpful now then screenshots.
    when i posted it didnt have the right gear on, just checked now and it has it

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Morionso (pally of course)
    and the lock doesnt have the right tabard yet, if its going to be a big pain in the butt just omit it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by voxnihili
    I dunno. Something about bumping just turns the artists off. I'm not sure what it is.
    I sure know I don't like making siggys for impatient people.

I'd like to pick this one up.
    I'd appreciate it greatly Vox. Cool u picked it up, thought i had closed browser before I posted that, see below, i posted again, lol. I have no artistic ability...so anything will impress me.lol

PM Request:

i would like a sig:

Name: Kifi
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: paladin
    Spec: Holy

use your imagination, im not picky.

PM Request:

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf
    I sent a PM and posted here, but I think both were overlooked, not sure why, I thought I posted enough information.
    I just wish that some people would learn to be patient, you;ve got to remember that there are other requests still in transition, still other PMs being replied to.

Please be patient while the artists are working >
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by athalabob
    I'd appreciate it greatly Vox. Cool u picked it up, thought i had closed browser before I posted that, see below, i posted again, lol. I have no artistic ability...so anything will impress me.lol
    Here you go Athalabob, if there's something you would like different please let me know. I turned the shoulders off because the pose for shooting the bow had them cutting through her face. >.< I hope this is okay with you.

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/a...bob--Siggy.jpg

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

dude that is perfect, much better than the stick figure i woulda drawn

Hey guys.

I love the work being done here, and almost every signature is being handled really well and with care. I'm wondering if I could have a remake done on a signature I had created about 600 pages ago. It's not that I don't care for it (in fact I absolutely LOVE the sig), the problem just arises in that I have changed guilds recently (sad), and I've also changed my race and gender (AWESOME).

I hope what I'm asking isn't too unreasonable to accomplish, but my current signature is a pretty close model of what I'd like the new one to be. It would include my new model (cute gnome warlock in awesome pose seen below) standing somewhat to the side, with my name+title, guild, and server in a similar fashion to what my current sig is now. My favorite aspect of what I currently have is the shadow/flame mixture theme.

If anyone is willing to pick this one up, I'd be much appreciative of the help/care you put into it. Also, if you decide to pick this up and take a creative spin on it of your own, I'm pretty easy to please and I'm sure I'd love whatever you decide to do with it. Thanks in advance, looking forward to a hopeful change.

Name - Valdír the Celestial Defender (alt code is 161 for the í. However, if you use a regular i, I shall not be upset in the least)
    Guild - Reign
    Server - Lothar

Hi again,

I have what is hopefully a basic request: If anyone can just modify my current signature from "starcaller musashi" to Musashi the Kingslayer", that would be wonderful. Perhaps changing the background to something pinkish, too, if that isn't too much to ask.

Of course, if you also want a challenge, I wouldn't be adverse to having a new one made up, as long as it had the title and a shaman in T10. did i mention having pink as a background wouldn't hurt....haha.

Oh, in case anyone needs an armory link Armory link

Thanks in advance

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nejozete
    Can some1 create a forum signature for me
    heres a pictre of him if u wnat more just tell me D
    I have to say you should've put some more effort in your request, but I decided to pick this up because you're from my realm x)

Not the best one I've made, but it's far better than your request I'd say :P

Edit: Caiti, you're awesome! =D I envy that gnome :<

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Valdír
    Hey guys.

I love the work being done here, and almost every signature is being handled really well and with care. I'm wondering if I could have a remake done on a signature I had created about 600 pages ago. It's not that I don't care for it (in fact I absolutely LOVE the sig), the problem just arises in that I have changed guilds recently (sad), and I've also changed my race and gender (AWESOME).

I hope what I'm asking isn't too unreasonable to accomplish, but my current signature is a pretty close model of what I'd like the new one to be. It would include my new model (cute gnome warlock in awesome pose seen below) standing somewhat to the side, with my name+title, guild, and server in a similar fashion to what my current sig is now. My favorite aspect of what I currently have is the shadow/flame mixture theme.

If anyone is willing to pick this one up, I'd be much appreciative of the help/care you put into it. Also, if you decide to pick this up and take a creative spin on it of your own, I'm pretty easy to please and I'm sure I'd love whatever you decide to do with it. Thanks in advance, looking forward to a hopeful change.

Name - Valdír the Celestial Defender (alt code is 161 for the í. However, if you use a regular i, I shall not be upset in the least)
    Guild - Reign
    Server - Lothar
    I really really like this one, wish I had a gnome now would of taken it for myself :P

Hi guys, i love your signatures.
    I would like to request a signature for my rogue:

Name: Magloth
    Server: Darkmoon Faire
    Class: Night Elf
    Race: Rogue

with tier 10, if is possible, without Helm.

Thank you in advance for your work!

The signatures look really first-class. This is must have for my shaman

How should it look? well, anyway according to a shaman. Maybe A little spiritually and anyway well-balanced. However, light lighting effects on a rather dark background he does not look dreary

Name : Pâps
    Race : Tauren
    Class : Shaman
    Guild : Enforcer
    Server : Nethersturm(EU)

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...m&cn=P%C3%A2ps

With the picture please no titles and also the helmet not point

1 photo

wow realy good job on the sigs guys there awesome.

Id like to make a request please id be gratefull if somebody could pick it up .Ok what i was thinking is having my 2 main characters on the same sig if thats possible,ill leave the design to you guys as all the sigs are amazing.The gear doesnt have to match the same as my toons, just put them both in t10 if it makes the job alot easier

First char:
    Name: Castia
    Race: Female Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Retribution
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edar&cn=Castia.

Second Char:
    Name: Flimsy
    Race: Female Orc
    Class: Shaman
    Spec:Enhancement
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edar&cn=Flimsy.

realm name and guild name isnt needed as there probably wont be much room as it is
    So theres my 2 characters i hope somebody will be able to help me out and design a sig for me,thx in advance guys keep up the good work

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti

Lovely colors and type in there. Really really good one.

lol, first off, what makes you think there's a queue? The artists pick up the ones that interest them I would think, since they're doing it for fun.

Second, a week is nothing; some have been waiting for longer than that (try looking back 30+ pages and seeing which requests haven't been picked up). Looking at how many new requests come through here (with no idea how many PMs get sent), I'd guess the artists are pretty busy. I'm sure they also have other things they want/need to do other than create sigs.

Third, you're asking a complete stranger to do you a favour, and are getting annoyed that they haven't done it yet? I'll be surprised if you get one at all now, quite honestly.