1. #11001

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Ok So my little Request is for a Moonkin bust on the left side of the sig, Horde Moonkin please. The name is: Aabrahm. I would like it to Say Starcaller Aabrahm. I would prefer to have it with a celestial background, with a nature theme if at all possible. I do not have a preferred font or color scheme, I would really like to leave as much open as possible for the artist to do their thing. Thank you so much, you guys are very talented.

  2. #11002

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by darkfenix_rizen
    I LOVE that font! May i ask what it is?
    Aye it looks very nice:

    http://www.dafont.com/fusion2.font

  3. #11003

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Castia

    First char:
    Name: Castia
    Race: Female Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Retribution
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edar&cn=Castia.


    Second Char:
    Name: Flimsy
    Race: Female Orc
    Class: Shaman
    Spec:Enhancement
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edar&cn=Flimsy.
    I'll pick this up.
    Edit: Finished. If there's anything that you would like changed Castia, let me know. ^^

  4. #11004
    Mechagnome khatsoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    606

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil
    lol, first off, what makes you think there's a queue? The artists pick up the ones that interest them I would think, since they're doing it for fun.

    Second, a week is nothing; some have been waiting for longer than that (try looking back 30+ pages and seeing which requests haven't been picked up). Looking at how many new requests come through here (with no idea how many PMs get sent), I'd guess the artists are pretty busy. I'm sure they also have other things they want/need to do other than create sigs.

    Third, you're asking a complete stranger to do you a favour, and are getting annoyed that they haven't done it yet? I'll be surprised if you get one at all now, quite honestly.
    Oh, so true. Good requests are good. Friendly requesters are friendly. Busy artists are busy.

  5. #11005

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elexir
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...410_162814.jpg
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...410_162824.jpg


    Those are a couple screenshots of me in caster/druid form.

    basically i just want a badass looking druid-ish pose. basically meaning me and/or my catform and green naturish stuff.

    Just make it look cool and i'll love it
    someone else might have to pick this one up. I've made 3 different ones and I don't like any of them D: Artists block D:

  6. #11006

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    I would like to request a signature using this wow model viewer character.

    http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...enshot_103.jpg

    Feel free to cut off as much as you chest you find needed, however, i'd like you to keep the helm, shoulders, and weapon.

    I would like a Dark and Frosty-type background. Something that would fit a a DK, in this gear.

    Off in a corner or side, wherever you think would fit, i would like 'Runicblood' , and then "suramar' directly underneath with a slightly smaller size.. Use whatever font you think would look nice.

    Shading, effects, etc, Just do anything that would look nice.

    Thanks.

  7. #11007

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Suramarlol
    I would like to request a signature using this wow model viewer character.

    http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...enshot_103.jpg

    Feel free to cut off as much as you chest you find needed, however, i'd like you to keep the helm, shoulders, and weapon.

    I would like a Dark and Frosty-type background. Something that would fit a a DK, in this gear.

    Off in a corner or side, wherever you think would fit, i would like 'Runicblood' , and then "suramar' directly underneath with a slightly smaller size.. Use whatever font you think would look nice.

    Shading, effects, etc, Just do anything that would look nice.

    Thanks.
    I think you just gave yourself away.... You make another account to put in the same request reworded just a bit with the same name you've been griping under... All because you're upset you've had to wait a week to get yours :

  8. #11008
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    519

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Qini
    Hello all,
    I`d like to request a signature for the character i love the most of mine.

    Here are some informations:

    Name: Qini
    Race/Class: Bloodelf female Paladin
    Guild: Nosverati
    Arsenal-link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...arrosh&cn=Qini

    Would be nice if she`ll wear the stuff she is wearing at the moment.I like to see her from tail up while casting a healspell.
    Background should be something like the icecrownlook.
    If theres enough space pls put her title in front of the name.
    Thanks in advance..im looking forward to see it..and excuse my bad english..im not so into it

    Qini
    I did the first one then realised you wanted an ICC look, so that's why the second one (blue one) looks shit.






    Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

  9. #11009
    Mechagnome khatsoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    606

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    PM Request from Pâps.
    Tauren shaman with lightning background. Hope you like it!
    Enjoy!



    SigLink: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5991/paps6.png

    PM Request from Sanakthe.
    One of the best requests so far. References to some of my previous work to know which way I have to take.
    I hope everything turned out how you imagined it.
    Enjoy!



    SigLink: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5863/sanakthe5.png

  10. #11010

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I did the first one then realised you wanted an ICC look, so that's why the second one (blue one) looks shit.


    Thanks you very very much..looks way much better than something in ICC look.

    Really nice work.Thank you.

    Qini

  11. #11011

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo


    PM Request from Sanakthe.
    One of the best requests so far. References to some of my previous work to know which way I have to take.
    I hope everything turned out how you imagined it.
    Enjoy!



    SigLink: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5863/sanakthe5.png
    This is truly wonderful. Way beyond my expectations! Thank you so much, you're amazing .

  12. #11012

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    I was wondering if anyone would please to make me one

    Name. Stoutz
    Class: Hunter
    Guild: Temple

    And the artist kinda got free hands, though a cataclysm look would be awesome!
    Bitchslappin Raid bosses since April-2005

  13. #11013

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider
    what did he get banned for anyways?
    check his signature @ the first page :P

  14. #11014

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Pm request.
    Style they asked was gothic, can anyone explain what that actually means since according to google images it means chicks with big racks in black (leather) outfits.



    The result is dark enough I guess, though not entirely sure.

  15. #11015
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,679

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    wtb Somnio /cry
    Same here, at least he kept these bumpers and bad requestees in check. I gave up after about two pages. :-\

  16. #11016

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe

    Style they asked was gothic, can anyone explain what that actually means since according to google images it means chicks with big racks in black (leather) outfits.

    Off topic: Nope, that pretty much sums up gothic. ;D

  17. #11017

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Hello guys,

    someone made the following signature: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ld/scrubsz.png, but since i changed guild can some either make something like that or remake it just with Fused Has Fans instead of BloodReign? or just without name?

  18. #11018

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo
    PM Request from DerGenerale.
    Multicharacter sig with rose/darkred background. Hope you like it!
    Enjoy!



    SigLink: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/838/ymerr5.png

    Amazing work, thx a million.
    To all artists of this thread Keep up the good work!
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

  19. #11019
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    519

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubsz
    Hello guys,

    someone made the following signature: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ld/scrubsz.png, but since i changed guild can some either make something like that or remake it just with Fused Has Fans instead of BloodReign? or just without name?
    Luckily I saved the .psd, here's two, one with guildname, one without.




    Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

  20. #11020

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    PM Request:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •