Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Hey amazing work guys

Here is my request ^^

Name: Eligost
    Race: Male Night Elf
    Class: Druid
    Server: Bronze Dragonflight EU
    EU Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ght&cn=Eligost

I'd like my toon to have the druid T7.5 green dreamwalker set without the helm showing with the staff "Enlightenment" from TotC 10 man from the twins, would also like the backround to have a kind of green lightning effect and would also like it to say "Knight-Champion Eligost"

I'll leave the rest up to the creator

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nytz
    Hey there, i've browsed a lot of pages, and i've seen, what i'd call masterpieces, a lot of them

So i'm gonna try my luck here =)

Name - Nephite
    Race - Undead Male
    Class - Shadow Priest
    Server - Tarren Mill EU
    EU Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ill&cn=Nephite

There doesnt need to be any guild tag on it, so i could change guild and still use the same

I'd like to have a shadowy theme, with purple and darkish colours, but also some white effects or something. I'd like my upper part of my body or head shown and some cool glowing eyes. Maybe add a cool background, but still keep the dark theme.

If possible i'd like to be equiped with the Priest Tier 6 from TBC with the hood giving shadow over my head, and then the glowing eyes

Thanks in advance, hope the info provided is enough
    Edit: here we go

Hope you like it.

Hi! I have seen some amazing sigs on this thread so I thought that I might want one for myself.

Name: Cyndrisen
    Race/Sex: Female Night Elf
    Class: Druid, Feral Tank
    Server: Azjol-nerub US

Having my druid in sanctified T10 shoulders and gloves (no helm) with Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50001) would be great. If I could have Distant Land (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50040) on her back that would also be a plus. Possibly having my character on one side and a druid in bear form on the other. I would like the background the something leafy and green. I don't really mind what the color of the text is, whatever goes well with the rest of artwork.

Armory link is my sig for reference to what my char looks like. Since all of the sigs on here have been great I trust the designer to change whatever she/he wants, it will still look amazing.

Thank you very much. ;D

edited to add more info

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Cyndrisen

PM:

Edit - Updated PM:

Hi there Well, first of all, I'd like to compliment all of the fantastic artists on their work up until now, and I decided i'd request one for myself!

Right, what I would like:

Character Name: Thorobrim
    Class / Race: Human, Retribution Paladin.
    (No guild on the sig please)
    Realm: Jaedenar EU

Well, what I would like to request for my Paladin, is have him wearing Full T10. (The IL264 set). I would like him to be wielding Shadow's Edge axe, and if possible have him holding it over his shoulder. (no problem if not). Also, if you are able to do it, please make his eyes shaded out underneath the helmet, to give it a sort of 'dark' feel to it.

As for the background, I would like a similar colour-scheme to the T10 gear, with a very faint aura of light surrounding him.
    I'll leave the choice of text up to you

Also, please dont worry if some of the stuff is too tricky to add in, or it gets too full. Just use my explanation as a guide line. You artists know best afterall
    Looking foward to the final result.

Thanks - Thorobrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka

Hope you like it.
    That's the craziest ever, really i'm stunned right now, it's way beyond everything i could have hoped for

Thank u so much, you're an amazing artist

And thank u again!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

request from: Spio

Quote Originally Posted by Qassi
    pm from: Jubix

with the sandstorm

and without (cuz i like it better )
    Wonderfully done, and I agree with you its better without :P
    Love the style, thanks a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorobrim
    Hi there Well, first of all, I'd like to compliment all of the fantastic artists on their work up until now, and I decided i'd request one for myself!

Right, what I would like:

Character Name: Thorobrim
    Class / Race: Human, Retribution Paladin.
    (No guild on the sig please)
    Realm: Jaedenar EU

Well, what I would like to request for my Paladin, is have him wearing Full T10. (The IL264 set). I would like him to be wielding Shadow's Edge axe, and if possible have him holding it over his shoulder. (no problem if not). Also, if you are able to do it, please make his eyes shaded out underneath the helmet, to give it a sort of 'dark' feel to it.

As for the background, I would like a similar colour-scheme to the T10 gear, with a very faint aura of light surrounding him.
    I'll leave the choice of text up to you

Also, please dont worry if some of the stuff is too tricky to add in, or it gets too full. Just use my explanation as a guide line. You artists know best afterall
    Looking foward to the final result.

Thanks - Thorobrim.
    How's this?

Name:Hysteria
    Race: Orc
    Sex: Female
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: MM
    Realm: Emerald Dream
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...am&cn=Hysteria
    Tier 4 or 6 would look nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteriia
    no helm or cloak:P...go nuts
    Look at a better request and try again, because this currently is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka

Hope you like it.
    Looks killer, bro! Where do you get your backgrounds?

Wanting a double character sig, but it a different way most are done...

Toons- Deathknight, Druid
    Names-Sanktuary(dk), Absent(druid)
    Race/sex- My Deathknight is a Male Nightelf, and my Druid is a Female Nightelf

Text -- Only the names
    Font for Text -- Metal Macabre, If this font isent useable then pls feel free to choose your own.
    Background -- To the best of my way to explain what i want -- Shady Black with Red Orbs floating around..I want the background to look like my toons are comeing out of a dark alley...or...blackhole or something in that way. The Red Orbs to show the Blood Side of the DK. Would like the orbs to be more of a small ball with a faint red light comeing off them. I dont just want red dots everwhere if u understand
    Poses of The Characters- I would like both of the toons in the center of the sig. First the dk...Would like for him to be slightly larger and very shady, as u can faintly see him. He is wearing tier10 Helm, Shoulders. for the most part those 2 things will show the most hopefully.. for the rest he can be wearning anything, full set will be fine. to keep the rest of the body dark. No weapon is needed. This is were i think it is tricky, hopefully someone can ace this part. My druid...i want her INFRONT of my dk, her being a little smaller, you could still c my dk in the background. she can be full colore..etc..not faded or anything like my dk. Want the whole image to kind of show that myself (the toons) go from my dk to the druid. being the the toons are 1, but not...idk if im explaining myself clearly or not lol but i realy hope someone can pull this off. would like my druid to be in Tier10, helm Not showing. Her hair to be Green. if it turns out to be easier to just put the tier10 helm on her, then thats fine. im asking alot here i believe. no Weapons on her either. just a standing pose looking stright ahead.

Pls do change anything small pose details you think would look better, after all im asking you to do this. if i was as good as you all id do it myself...but im not. you all are the artist!!

If i have any missing info pls pls PM me. Would love to know if someone has picked this up and is at work on it. Would love if the finnished sig would be PMed to me also, but if to much trouble reposting it on the forumz is just as good. Thanks in advance!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon
    Looks killer, bro! Where do you get your backgrounds?
    Smudging out the character render to keep the same colours in the image, then add a layer on top set to overlay and with a white brush add what ever you think may look good. Really hard to explain what happens with words.

Deleted

Hey guys,

It would be great if could create a signature for me.

Char Name: Beroin, Dwarf Priest and Holy / Disc
    Server: Antonidas
    Guild: The Lost Boys

Feel free to create everything you want.

Thanking you in anticipation, Beroin

Quote Originally Posted by Beroin
    Hey guys,

It would be great if could create a signature for me.

Char Name: Beroin, Dwarf Priest and Holy / Disc
    Server: Antonidas
    Guild: The Lost Boys

Feel free to create everything you want.

Thanking you in anticipation, Beroin
    Hardly enough information, try again. Check some other requests.

I love your sigs, I would love to have one with my two main characters.

Sunscorn
    Female Blood Elf
    Holy Paladin
    Full tier 10 (25 man, show helm)
    small description: "Hand of A'dal"

Grimscorn
    Male Tauren (ALL BLACK SKIN, white horns pointed forward, single braided beard)
    Restoration Druid
    Full tier 9 (hide helm!!!)
    small description: "Guardian of Cenarius"
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&cn=Grimscorn

Thinking for background
    Some kind of bright holy light or Naaru behind Sunscorn
    Sort of dark swampy area with a few magical leaves falling for Grimscorn
    And have the two backgrounds sort of blend in the middle
    But I dont really care about the backgrounds! those are just ideas.
    I do like the ones where the backround color resembles gear color also

Edit = Changed Grimscorn's description to "Guardian of Cenarius" my actual title
    Edit = Threw up an armory link for grimscorn

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    How's this?
    That's perfect! Thank you very much, and thanks for the quick creation

Realm: Emerald Dream
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...am&cn=Hysteria
    Tier 4 or 6 would look nice, A green/black t4 background orange/red t6 background. Maybe some cat swipe in the background with an orange or green aura, and cat eyes on both sides od the toon.

10+ Year Old Account

PMR-Remake: