Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Métamørph
    Thanks, and you're welcome!

Another pm request complete:

Subject to more editing
    omg its amazing....forget the felguard...thats just awesome looking.

i am in your debt

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

In Queue: 16
    Next 4: lianardo, gardenia, Assassin92 and Stàrsky

If you sent me a PM then be patient! Just because I haven't PM'd you personally doesn't mean I'm not going to do it. See my Queue? Yea, I have alot and I only get to do 2 maybe 3 a day so you really have to be patient. If you can't do that then PM me and let me know so I can delete yours and shorten my queue.
    Thanks a lot man

Quote Originally Posted by Curaga
    Character name: Curaga
    Character race/class: Tauren Shaman

No real wishes just need to be cool. But all the stuff I've seen going around. That will be ok:P

tnx in advance
    Read the first post of this thread, and try again.

7/7 HC!!

PM:

7/7 HC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91
    PM:

Ty a million! jeez that looks awsome :-*
    /bow

You can click on the link on my signature below and create your own acheivement signatures as i have done its really easy to do!

PM Request Completed:

Queue: asdkafjd, GTmon, Curaga

Quote Originally Posted by kajamere
    You can click on the link on my signature below and create your own acheivement signatures as i have done its really easy to do!
    That is too big for this forum. Read the rules. Max size is 500x100. You might want to re-do it before it gets deleted by a Mod.

Hey!

Was wondering if you could do me a sig?
    Name - Raphaél
    Server - Hellscream

Can it have some kind of frozen background or something and feature a Male night elf DK in full T10 25 man.
    heres my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Rapha%C3%A9l

Thanks

PM Request:

The Patient

PM request

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

PM Request:

PM request:

Quote Originally Posted by Métamørph
    PM Request Completed:

Queue: asdkafjd, GTmon, Curaga
    It is even better then I imaginated! Your artwork skills are awesome

So I read though 30 some odd pages of post in this thread. All the way back to where my last request was, and I am still amazed at the work done by these artists. And the fact they give their time freely to do this for others.

I made two requests that were filled by these people. Caiti did my current sig, and Memorïa did the one for my Death Knight (I would have it up here too if they weren't too big together). And I am great full that they did them for me.

I am also sad to see that several great artist stopped making them because people are too lazy to read through the original post. And are so greedy that they can't wait for someone to respond to their thread post or a PM, and feel the need to badger them. It shows great disrespect to the artists, and shows that you don't think about others when they are offering their time, effort, and creativity to anyone that ask nicely.

/end rant

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

PM request:

In Queue: GTmon, Curaga, Pända

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon
    So I read though 30 some odd pages of post in this thread. All the way back to where my last request was, and I am still amazed at the work done by these artists. And the fact they give their time freely to do this for others.

I made two requests that were filled by these people. Caiti did my current sig, and Memorïa did the one for my Death Knight (I would have it up here too if they weren't too big together). And I am great full that they did them for me.

I am also sad to see that several great artist stopped making them because people are too lazy to read through the original post. And are so greedy that they can't wait for someone to respond to their thread post or a PM, and feel the need to badger them. It shows great disrespect to the artists, and shows that you don't think about others when they are offering their time, effort, and creativity to anyone that ask nicely.

/end rant
    True but i do know some PMs have been forgotten. I know mine was made 40pages ago. I sent a PM to a artist too, but i was a newb and sent it like 5 times because it kept not showing up in my outbox, which i then reliesed you had to make it do :-[

PM:

Next up; Suspendo

7/7 HC!!

Okay, so now I see where the issues occur. GTmon pm'd me asking for a sig.. I even posted that it was in queue, and here it is, done by someone else.

Hrm.

wow that is rly nice, ty very much and yea sry about that, was my mistake. PMd like 2 or 3 artist, cuz i didnt get any reply, only after i pmd Métamørph. Sry for that