Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Asking for a nice sig
    Character:Utherr
    Human Male
    Realm:Anachronos
    Guild: Croatian Heroes
    Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...onos&cn=Utherr
    Faction : Alliance
    Preferably without head , in /roar stance thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

Really nice artworking from u guys!

Ty again to amuno with his nice work!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This is me taking back control of my life, what the fuck have you done lately?"

"Suffering should be creative, should give birth to something good and lovely!"

[URL=http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellfire&cn=Mendes]
    Inner rage is covered with dark silence, unleash it with fury!

Hey there guys! lets see if this will work
    Name-Scurvies
    Server-Suramar
    Guild-The All MiGHTY, yes the i is lower case.
    I may be in my ret gear so dont use my armory, im in almost full 25 icc heroic holy pally gear.
    I would like the background to do something with being a holy palidan maybe, something with Holy lights, idk you guys are very creative!

PM for Sunnyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Uteric
    I'll go for this Utherr next.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps
    Yes, he PM'd me. BUT. His message was much more detailed than what was posted here. And no I won't. Because I actually have originality and creativity. I hate getting requests that are *too* detailed, it cramps my style.
    Imho, this is what should happen. Anyone here should be able to take one idea, one image, one character name, and make something of significance for that person. However, since its not a "gift" board, but a request board, if they want something specific, this is where problems occur.

I think, if an artist doesn't think a request is detailed enough for them, that well, that artist is lacking originality and creativity, as you said, and that maybe they should just not reply and leave it to those artists who can make something out of nothing.

Not to sound mean or anything, but obviously, if someone requests a signature, a detailed description of what they want requires creativity. And if that person has creativity, why are they coming to us?

In Queue: Curaga, Pända, Nathoo, Shalim, Zname

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Curaga
    Hello m8,

Saw you work and really loved it, so would like to have one aswel. If you have the time and still doing it ofcourse

Name = Curaga
    Race = Tauren
    Class = Shaman
    spec = Restoration

I would say make it a kick ass one, but couldnt find one I didn't like so.

Tnx in advance and GL

best regards,

Curaga

In Queue: Nathoo, Shalim, Zname

Quote Originally Posted by Métamørph
    Imho, this is what should happen. Anyone here should be able to take one idea, one image, one character name, and make something of significance for that person. However, since its not a "gift" board, but a request board, if they want something specific, this is where problems occur.

I think, if an artist doesn't think a request is detailed enough for them, that well, that artist is lacking originality and creativity, as you said, and that maybe they should just not reply and leave it to those artists who can make something out of nothing.

Not to sound mean or anything, but obviously, if someone requests a signature, a detailed description of what they want requires creativity. And if that person has creativity, why are they coming to us?
    This issue was discussed via PM and resolved. Vervaine (Glomps) misread my original post, I was stating nothing about originality or creativity, I was addressing how bad the original request was and that we should not have people posting like that. I said nothing against it being done as a PM, it was simply misread, so can we please drop this.

This has nothing to do whether an artist has creativity or not, I was solely pointing out, that if a person cannot put effort into a request, then we should not waste time with them. With that said, let's drop this discussion here.

Another PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Nathoo
    Hey

I saw your work in the signature's thread and completely fell in love with it. I don't know if you are taking pm's, but i decided to try my luck. So hopefully i am not being too rude pm'ing you even though there is no signs of you taiking pm's.

If you do decide to take my request, then here is the info

Name: Nayra

My favourite color is purple and it would be cool if that color could be included a bit in the signature.

Nayra

You said purple.. well, its REALLY purple. xD

In Queue: Shalim, Zname

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Métamørph
    Another PM Request:

You said purple.. well, its REALLY purple. xD

In Queue: Shalim, Zname
    This person has requested the same sig from 3 other artists now. It seems that she cannot have just one, she has to have many. *DO NOT GIVE HER ANOTHER SIG* She PMs artists so that others cannot see that she is making multiple requests.

First it was a sob story to me, then another artist said she/he/it saw a sig on the guild site and wanted one. I can only guss what she/he/it is telling others. This needs to stop.

*IF YOU GET A PM FROM NAYRA DO NOT DO IT*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Hey again guys, I've still got this signature for a lucky troll out there to claim. I will obviously change the name!

Send me a PM if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Uteric
    Preferably without head , in /roar stance thx
    Not sure is this /roar enough for you. Was tricky to get it to look like something. I left the head in there, took the helm off tho ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    This person has requested the same sig from 3 other artists now. It seems that she cannot have just one, she has to have many. *DO NOT GIVE HER ANOTHER SIG* She PMs artists so that others cannot see that she is making multiple requests.

First it was a sob story to me, then another artist said she/he/it saw a sig on the guild site and wanted one. I can only guss what she/he/it is telling others. This needs to stop.

*IF YOU GET A PM FROM NAYRA DO NOT DO IT*
    Well, that's too bad...

isnt a sig suposed to be a personal thing?
    seems like its better to make it urself then :P even if it turns out crappy

thats why i dont have a sig yet :P

EDIT: nwm some of the sigs ive seen here no are just to awsome

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

would love signature of female orc shaman(inT10,sanctified) with the shoulder graphic effect active
    Caracter name: Rüne, Guardian of the cenarius
    guild: Go Rin No Sho
    server: Kilrogg EU
    colours: green/Algalonblue-ish
    Titan background (mimiron machine style)
    pose: casting Chain Heal
    horde logo in it plz

(plz contact me if you have a question about my request)
    Thx
    armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...g&cn=R%C3%BCne

Edit: added some request to make things easier for the artist
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

15+ Year Old Account

hey all i was wondering if i could get a Signature Update?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1264/baygonx.jpg

^^ this one there is Old one, Cazy made for me a while ago which i love, but i was wondering if someone is able to Update the Models to the Tier Sanctified T10 Models on each character? thanks

Edit: if by a chance you can't see it's..... Human Mage Nelf Druid Gnome warrior.. All Male as well thanks again
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

I wish Somnio were still here to moderate this thread. It's definitely been going downhill, with hardly anybody reading the front page anymore. One of the biggest reasons I stopped making sigs here.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    I wish Somnio were still here to moderate this thread. It's definitely been going downhill, with hardly anybody reading the front page anymore. One of the biggest reasons I stopped making sigs here.
    Where did Somnio go?
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

10+ Year Old Account

Female orc shaman first to PM me gets it.

Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

10+ Year Old Account

I would like my current sig in comic form. Small, but easy to read. That's about it. I want to do it myself, but my past sigs have sucked and I'm sure someone out there can make it epic!

It will help if you know the meme Also, feel free to use it as you own too.