Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

This looks wicked .. Thanks a lot

Was on vacation so thats why it was like 30 pages since I saw and thanked for it

Awesu

Can i get a signature with my mage and im casting a firebolt human mage background is flames semi like the obsidian sanctum just says my name Regorious that woul be awesone

PM

and with this one im going to work, then a party, ill be back tomorow and can do any i get over night/finish up any that arnt done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Regorious
    Can i get a signature with my mage and im casting a firebolt human mage background is flames semi like the obsidian sanctum just says my name Regorious that woul be awesone
    /inc MS paint

Next time take time into your request and we will take time into yours.

Pet Collection | Sig Portfolio
    PM me with sig requests: closed indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Thanks for the very good work !

Let me know when the T10heroic is fixed ! ahah

Im trying to get a signature of a NE Fury Warrior. Name is Kurdalaegon of Earthen Ring. I would like to see the T10 gear set preferably the Red colored on (item lvl 277 I believe) but the yellow one would be fine as well. A close up would be cool or maybe dual wielding Bryntolls (axe from 25 Man Marrowgar) maybe the background could be a moonlit forest because of being a NE but ill leave that up to the artist. Id like the name to be present and if you feel it would be fine in the picture the realm name as well. This would be a great help and thanks in advance. ;D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Kurdalaegon

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps

Next time take time into your request and we will take time into yours.
    Actually i think that looks pretty nice and thank you i asked in a hurry to go mow my lawn so this is cool but if you would like to expand on it it would be cool but if not the only thing is the armor seems a little warlockish and the name could be like smaller in the corner some where but for the most part awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jarredkai
    Im trying to get a signature of a NE Fury Warrior. Name is Kurdalaegon of Earthen Ring. I would like to see the T10 gear set preferably the Red colored on (item lvl 277 I believe) but the yellow one would be fine as well. A close up would be cool or maybe dual wielding Bryntolls (axe from 25 Man Marrowgar) maybe the background could be a moonlit forest because of being a NE but ill leave that up to the artist. Id like the name to be present and if you feel it would be fine in the picture the realm name as well. This would be a great help and thanks in advance. ;D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Kurdalaegon

Actually i think that looks pretty nice and thank you i asked in a hurry to go mow my lawn so this is cool but if you would like to expand on it it would be cool but if not the only thing is the armor seems a little warlockish and the name could be like smaller in the corner some where but for the most part awesome

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

PMR

Hey Everyone! I am in need of an interesting signature I can use on forums. I play an 80 Human Rogue, Assassination specced. I really enjoy the whole "9" movie feel of the Rogue T10, and the dark, icy feel of Icecrown Citadel. If anyone is available or kind enough to do something like this, it would be greatly appreciated. Either reply on here, or even in game to let me know. Again, I play an 80 Assassination rogue and would love for the signature to revolve around a gassy green "9" and Icecrown feeling. Thank you so much. Let me know if this is possible!
    ~Await
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eaver&cn=Await

Quote Originally Posted by Sez

if you want anything fixed, i'll do it tomorrow, ta ta!

and i couldn't find a way to fit that *Sode no* in, sorry, maybe someone else can
    I really like it Although, is it just me or does the skin look a little different from my char? I think mine is more human like, not dead like :P if it can be fixed it would be cool oh, and if the black lines around the letters could be like icy /white that mght look a little cooler? I really like it tho

Edit: Dammit, just noticed that the maximum allowed resolution on my guilds forum is 75 x 500. if it's possible to reduce it to that size, awsome, if not, then don't worry, I'll have it on the MMOC forums

PM Guild Wallpaper:

I'm once again open for requests. Just please do not post in the thread and in the *same* day PM me. I will delete it. If you post in this thread give it a week or so before PMing me.

Sorry i apologize for my earlier request and my bad format ill try again

Text that you want to appear on the signature: i would like it to say just Regorious
    Type of font: any letters really a slick box look would interest me

Race/Class/Gender: Human/Mage/Male
    Spec:Fire
    Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Regorious

Gear displayed on sig Full t10 264 pieces please
    Helm toggled off/on On please

Characters pose: Like he is on the armory page i linked if it dosent show up him doing anything then the cast for the humans

Color theme Black and and red please

Any additional comments and suggestions: i would like him in and Obsidian sanctum type background as far as the text just put it where its readable and once again sorry about my previous request and its lack of everything and if no ones willing to do it i understand i just thought this may fix it up thank you in adavance

My character is Eluniar- I would like to request a signature with a Night elf cat form (purple model preferably) pouncing at an angle from the left hand side, with a Orc (or any other horde race if it makes it easier) /cower'ing on the right hand side of the sig, sort of like an ambush scenario. The background would be preferably be Howling Fjord/Nagarand scenery but if this is to difficult possibly just a woodland backdrop. I would like my name on the bottom right hand side, in a camoflauge colour- font is up to you

Thanks to anyone who may take up this "project"!
    "Why you always nerf droods, BLZ???"
    "only becuase your mother play Pal??"

I would like to request a sig for my UD female mage. Perhaps a mid level shot (chest and up including the helmet and shoulders) Still nostalgic over the tempest of chaos sword from archimonde. I would like the mage to set off to the side with the sword more in the foreground than the mage herself. Name is Tulair from Llane, which would be displayed on the opposite side of the banner. Background could be perhaps scryer rise or the middle of shat (this isnt of extreme concern, feel free to try different things out). This would be awesome, let me know if you want more details or have any questions

Now that you are open for requests Safhira, if you happen to find any open time I would really appreciate if you could do what I mentioned above with my rogue. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gdav41
    Now that you are open for requests Safhira, if you happen to find any open time I would really appreciate if you could do what I mentioned above with my rogue. Thanks!
    Send me a PM hon

Quote Originally Posted by gdav41
    do NOT bump your post!!! - And i doubt you'll get your request made now that you've done so.