Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Just a reminder! I'm bored out of my mind and have no one in my queue.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Character: Shrubber
    realm: lightninghoof us
    spec: frost death knight
    Id like a female draenei in the light blue t 10.5 with a cold wastelandish backround.

Anything else i trust you to be creative with

lf1m good request.

Pmr~

Queue line: Emee

Pet Collection | Sig Portfolio
    PM me with sig requests: closed indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps
    Pmr~

Queue line: Casey, Brael and Emee.
    i love it

[IMG width=400]http://imgur.com/FSSqC.jpg[/img]

Finished my guild background, ugh that was a stupid amount of work. Sorry for requesting such hatred prior to "learning" PS.

Have 2 PM's that will be finished tomorrow.

Meillquei ,Elianeria

I don't know if anybody does these requests (it's a little bigger). But my guild is on the verge of finishing our 2nd shadowmourne in a month as well as a Val'Anyr. Our website usually has a splash picture on the main page of our most recent big kill @700x356 or so. we've been 11/12 ICC HM for long enough that the main pic is getting kinda boring and I was thinking it could be cool to do a pic of all 3 when we finish them, cause 3 legendaries in one month is pretty cool.

All 3 of us are Human, Fury war (Sigy) with a shadowmourne, Disc Priest (Bigslick) with a Val'Anyr and a Ret Pally (Presses) with a Shadowmourne. I really don't think the names are needed but the guild name is <Undisputed> obviously the weapons being prominantly displayed is a plus, CHEESE is a huge plus (and by that I mean like cheesy poses or tags like "START SEEING ORANGE")

I feel bad having read this page, but t10 gear would be ideal 277 color if possible but it's cool if it's any of them. arthas' throne would be an awsome background, but I'd be happy with a nondiscript "tribal" background too, mabye like Undisputed looking to be tagged on a wall behind them? Really I'm open to about anything.

If you guys don't do this sort of thing thats cool but I thought I'd give it a go, Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I don't know model names I'll do my best
    Sigy has a Grey pony tail and a mustache
    Bigslick has a black flat top and a goatee/moustache combo thingy
    Presses has black shoulder length hair and the black alexi lallas goatee thingy
    But if it looks cooler just show helm anyway.

Dreadlord

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps
    Pmr~

Amazing, thank you very much Glomps <3
    GM of <Leap and Rend> 14/14 hc 10man weekend progression team! Recruiting for WoD.
    <Druid>
    <Paladin>

Hey everybody. Some of you may have seen me around before from about 200 pages back, some of you probably have never seen me before. After taking a brief hiatus from both WoW and signature making, I've come back to both and I'm looking to get back into everything in full swing again.

I'll be accepting a few PM requests at a time, and I'll be updating my signature to reflect who's sig I'm working on at the time. Please note though that I do work quite a bit, so PMs with me may take some time to complete, but otherwise I'll be happy to do what I can for people who can send in an intelligent request.

That being said, I tend to follow the standard rules for signature requests: give me the information that is detailed on the first post, and anything in particular you want me to do with your signature. I would also appreciate it if you would tell me if the signatures for MMO Champion use or for another forum (as MMO Champion has rules to adhere to). If you don't put any effort into your request, expect to be ignored.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys throw at me!

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

I got a few extra PM's then I wanted...but that's okay they're great requests.
    But don't PM me anymore. I'm closed.

anyone knows where is memoris?=( i miss his work

Thanks alot Nicolette!

Captured what i didnt have in my mind what-so-ever, i think my creative bone is broken...

Definitly a great siggy.

Now if i could only find the place to put it on this board... stupid forum options never get it right.

Edit: i hate [img] links

PMs:

Tried something new with these signatures, so don't be alarmed if they don't look like my former work.

Queue stuff [2]: "Dullaghan, Xhar"
    Making signatures | DeviantArt <NEW> | Video Tutorial | Tutorial | Stream | PM request: Sadly no | Did you read the rules?

Got a question about Photoshop or WMV? Feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Deriving and devising devious designs

Req for a signature for my rogue.
    here's the armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ermoon&n=Ripit

he's wearing 100% icc gear( some tier10 gear ,rest 264 items)
    wouldnt mind showing my 1 hand sword from saurfang 25 man(can't remember the name of it) or in any kind of battle stance.

the text i would want in it would be: Ripit(+ my guild tag which would be "RGC")

background anything that's shadowy/poison green or anything in that manor.

Thx for your time ,and please reply or pm me if you make one so i get some sort of alert when it's made.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUSHER
    I don't know if anybody does these requests (it's a little bigger). But my guild is on the verge of finishing our 2nd shadowmourne in a month as well as a Val'Anyr. Our website usually has a splash picture on the main page of our most recent big kill @700x356 or so. we've been 11/12 ICC HM for long enough that the main pic is getting kinda boring and I was thinking it could be cool to do a pic of all 3 when we finish them, cause 3 legendaries in one month is pretty cool.

All 3 of us are Human, Fury war (Sigy) with a shadowmourne, Disc Priest (Bigslick) with a Val'Anyr and a Ret Pally (Presses) with a Shadowmourne. I really don't think the names are needed but the guild name is <Undisputed> obviously the weapons being prominantly displayed is a plus, CHEESE is a huge plus (and by that I mean like cheesy poses or tags like "START SEEING ORANGE")

I feel bad having read this page, but t10 gear would be ideal 277 color if possible but it's cool if it's any of them. arthas' throne would be an awsome background, but I'd be happy with a nondiscript "tribal" background too, mabye like Undisputed looking to be tagged on a wall behind them? Really I'm open to about anything.

If you guys don't do this sort of thing thats cool but I thought I'd give it a go, Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I don't know model names I'll do my best
    Sigy has a Grey pony tail and a mustache
    Bigslick has a black flat top and a goatee/moustache combo thingy
    Presses has black shoulder length hair and the black alexi lallas goatee thingy
    But if it looks cooler just show helm anyway.
    armory links plx

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    PMs:

Tried something new with these signatures, so don't be alarmed if they don't look like my former work.

Queue stuff [2]: "Defilerll, Dullaghan"
    NIce mate, looking good

PM requests Open Using this signature until Deranged claims it because I like it

Rogue Forum Signature
    « Sent to: Nicolette on: June 01, 2010, 05:13:48 am »
    Quote Reply Remove
    I am very interested in a signature and if my rogue's is something you could do that would be incredibly awesome. On the topic I had mentioned some things I would really enjoy in the signature such as the gassy green "9" and the dark ICC feeling. I would love for my rogues helm to be showing since that really represents both things mentioned above. Thanks again for the reply, let me know what you think =)
    ~Await
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eaver&cn=Await

Haha! Check out this PM Request I just got. He even copy pasted the part where he also sent the request to Nicolette. Guys, send your PMs to ONE PERSON, k?

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka

Looks fantastic, tnx a bunch!

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka