Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Got my own sig made finally ;D ;D

Sorry nicolette!

or

cant decide

Attempt number two, hopefully this request goes a little better:

Character name: Diecron (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tar&cn=Diecron)
    The teir 10 gear is fairly important, although my understanding is that the tabard cannot be used - in that case, a shoulder up shot would be great

Basically I am looking for something intimidating, but I do feel as though the colors relating to my primary spec (arcane) are worth considering but are not set in stone, these are blues and purples.

I like the idea of the character casting animations being used (the "Casting (general)" seems to look quite good)

Hopefully there is enough detail here but nothing too specific and hard to work with, unlike my previous request
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diecron

The teir 10 gear is fairly important, although my understanding is that the tabard cannot be used - in that case, a shoulder up shot would be great

Basically I am looking for something intimidating, but I do feel as though the colors relating to my primary spec (arcane) are worth considering but are not set in stone, these are blues and purples.

I like the idea of the character casting animations being used (the "Casting (general)" seems to look quite good)

Hopefully there is enough detail here but nothing too specific and hard to work with, unlike my previous request
    Thanks
    awsome if no one else claims it send me this in a pm and ill have it to do in the morning after some others ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Diecron

Thanks
    I'll go ahead and claim this then Checks. I'll have it done in an hour or so.

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

10+ Year Old Account

Basically hoping for a sig with my 3 most loved 80's
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Mesmerise
    Dk who I'd want to be on Left
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...th&cn=Chimaria
    Hunter, Middle. Also I logged out in my "rogue set". Shes normally in t10 sanc.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Parafernalia
    Priest, right.
    Their current poses are what I'd like them to be doing in the sig. Just their names above or below them, whichever you feel likes more appealing. With Ascendants Mannoroth on the opposite of their names (Top/bottem perspective)
    Colors are up to you. Thanks in advance.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by GreySkies
    I'll go ahead and claim this then Checks. I'll have it done in an hour or so.
    Exciting stuff, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinDD
    Was very impressed when my fellow guild member showed off his new signature, created by Elyaan. Was very jealous, until he told where he got it created. Hoping someone could do the same for me. After seeing just a few of the awesome works of art, i'm really impressed, and just wish I had the creativity in me.

Name: Blazin
    Guild: Death Dealers
    Server: Outland EU
    Race: Orc
    Class: Hunter
    Gear: Really not that bothered, although must admit I really like the look of my current gear which is a mix of my pvp/pve gear.

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...land&cn=Blazin

Theme: Black and red colour scheme but would would just be happy with anything the artist can do.

Additional Info: Would really like a pose showing either my melee weapons or my bow. Please could the text show my characters name and underneath that my guild name.

Would like to thank you in advance for taking time out of your day to do this.

I apologize if anyone else snagged this before. I backtracked 50 or so pages and found this request. Couldn't help but do it =]

Would love to get a pro sig like the ones I've seen in this thread so lets give it a shot.

Name: Ashym
    Title: Death's Demise
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rmoon&cn=Ashym

Not too picky on the pose just as long as it's "epic" heh. I would also like the character to be wearing the heroic T10 (red version), along with the matching Belt and boots (Heroic Blood Soaked and heroic Coldwraith Links) if the pose decided upon has the full body or if its just the upper torso and as an after thought please don't show the ugly helm or cloak. I'd prefer the background to fit a frost DK theme. Other then that do what you feel will make the sig awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    PM Request:

Was wondering if this person knows I've posted their request. I don't know who it was, I think their account name was different but they haven't said anything since I PM'd them saying it's done and in the thread.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Tried something different for this one:

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Quote Originally Posted by *~- Cazy -~*
    Great sig! gj!

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps
    This one looks imba too!

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

10+ Year Old Account

Pmr~

If you want one with a light source or not ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston
    Great sig! gj!

This one looks imba too!
    Thank you <3

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston
    Great sig! gj!

This one looks imba too!
    not even a bit as great as yours :P

i really like vervaines new sig <3

PM request

next and last but not least: Bonemachine

Just wanted to mention: THIS IS NO SPAMTHREAD (taked a special look at the artists spamming here and giving a comment to everything )

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

Deleted

PM Request -

Still taking requests

Some guildies requests

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account

I don't wanna be mean, Checks but you might wanna check the typo in your sig. Unless you meant to say ultimage?

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

i'm growing tired of the fonts i've downloaded, any tips on sweet looking ones D:?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Odexy
    I haven't watched any myself, but I see in her sig that caiti has some video tutorials.

Also, PM request

Queue: empty!
    My pally is a Male Human. I am Main spec prot, offspec ret. I would like a shield in the pic, but a sweet 2h is cool too. T10 and T2 are my favorite sets. If you go with a T2 theme, I have Sulfuras and think it looks cool with T2 set. T10 is just as good.

If you want some more or need some more info on what I like then let me know, if you can work with that I'm sure you'll make some thing awesome. You artists have pretty good imaginations and I wouldnt want all of my ideas clouding what you do.

Thanks a bunch.
    Every &*(&@ PM request I get is a duplicate.
    Seriously you idiots, get some respect for the artists that are doing free *&@! for you. Christ.

Deleted

PMs:

Deleted

PM: