10+ Year Old Account
    Made myself a "Fire Mage" signature

Back, taking request

hey, im in a guild named Kitten Soup, and we could use a new guild banner for the website. i made a few attempts at a picture of a kitten drowning in a soup pot, but they didnt work out very well, if someone could make one for me, I would be grateful.

I realize most of u probably wont like the idea of drowning kittens, but im sure someone here would find it funny
    Last edited by Xicor; 2010-08-04 at 10:44 PM.

Recently changed servers and went alliance and with that came a few sig requests from some guildies...

10+ Year Old Account
    alright. so i need a sig. If you look at my current sig, youll see i did as much as i could with modelviewer and microsoft paint. Id appreciate if someone whos not as amazingly photoshop retarded as i am could make one for me or at least add a background to this one. im using the drakkari troll model and i believe he is wearing wrathful gladiator boots, pants and bracers along with the bad mojo shoulders from sul aman and the troll primitive mantle. the weapon really doesnt matter, any troll themed weapon is fine (pref 1hander but wtv). Also id prefer a jungle themed background of possible but any one is fine. tyvm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xicor View Post
    hey, im in a guild named Kitten Soup, and we could use a new guild banner for the website. i made a few attempts at a picture of a kitten drowning in a soup pot, but they didnt work out very well, if someone could make one for me, it would b awesome.
    ... I hope no one makes that guild banner! D:

PM Request:

Also I just realized that in my last post I had said that my uploaded images looked blurry and less defined that usual. However I've just discovered that it only because I had zoomed out a tiny bit. All good now. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    ... I hope no one makes that guild banner! D:
    QFT
    Last edited by LRCollier; 2010-08-04 at 11:39 AM.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM request
    Last edited by Cyhiraeth; 2010-08-04 at 01:44 PM. Reason: updated image

Sig request status: Closed | Queue: 0 | My Work | My "rules"

Open for a couple of Signature Requests again !

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    alright. so i need a sig. If you look at my current sig, youll see i did as much as i could with modelviewer and microsoft paint. Id appreciate if someone whos not as amazingly photoshop retarded as i am could make one for me or at least add a background to this one. im using the drakkari troll model and i believe he is wearing wrathful gladiator boots, pants and bracers along with the bad mojo shoulders from sul aman and the troll primitive mantle. the weapon really doesnt matter, any troll themed weapon is fine (pref 1hander but wtv). Also id prefer a jungle themed background of possible but any one is fine. tyvm
    Claimed.

Guess I don't have to do the PM Request I got from him then, thanks Elyaan! :P

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    Guess I don't have to do the PM Request I got from him then, thanks Elyaan! :P
    Oh fun.

Also, if I am going to do your request Bajerman, could I get a list of items that you want to wear? Everything that you listed, aside from the Wrathful, doesn't seem to exist.

Lastly, OPEN FOR WORK!

I did this one for my bf and wanted to share:

Also, I'm still planning on doing a tutorial and I'm lurking the thread as always. Just because people suck at requesting doesn't mean I'll stop having fun with this and contributing to the community of artists around.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Deleted
    PM:

Been cleaning up.. If you haven't received and answer you got lost, please redo your request.
    - Soko

Deleted
    Hya there, this is my request. Apologies if its not as clear as you would like.

Name: Clairemary
    Title: Guildmistress of Vanilla
    Race/Gender: Hum, Female
    Class: Priest

A blonde-haired human female doing the laughing emote standing to the right. Wearing the tier 10.5 priest set. The title + name should be on the left side right next to the character. I would like it to be quite girly in terms of colous and fonts. If its possible can you add a bridge or something as I well known for falling off everything and anything in game lol.

Hopefully that will help create what im looking for. Thankyou in advance.
    Claire

Wow Shelzar, the person that sig is for is in my guild (Death's Demise)! Small world. Or wait, it might've been a guild I used to be in. Anyway,

PM Request:

Last edited by LRCollier; 2010-08-04 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    i would like to request wallpaper (sorry if its not allowed in this thread, but i didn't read from anywhere that it is not allowed)

So here we go:

Race and gender: Blood elf male
    Class: Rogue
    Name: Daenir
    tittle: of the Nightfall
    My screen resolution: 1920 x 1080

So belf male with long black hair (or hooded, you can choose one that looks better) wielding warglaives of azzinoth (they can be in his back too) walking out from shadows with kinda dark background. I don't know which armor set would look coolest, but i think tier 5 or 6 would be best looking (if you know armor set, that would be better, feel free to change ). I would prefer the name and title at upper corner. Tell me if you need more info

My signature is awesome thank you so much LRCollier!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by clairemary View Post
    Hya there, this is my request. Apologies if its not as clear as you would like.

Name: Clairemary
    Title: Guildmistress of Vanilla
    Race/Gender: Hum, Female
    Class: Priest

A blonde-haired human female doing the laughing emote standing to the right. Wearing the tier 10.5 priest set. The title + name should be on the left side right next to the character. I would like it to be quite girly in terms of colous and fonts. If its possible can you add a bridge or something as I well known for falling off everything and anything in game lol.

Hopefully that will help create what im looking for. Thankyou in advance.
    Claire
    Please make an armory link - you can simply put it in two words like http ://eu.wowarmory.com/

If you do so, I might be up for this

And I made myself a new signature and matching Avatar (avatar is fail quality tho ) ;D