ANy word if anybody is trying at my sig request. ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Yea, I know how you feel >.< I almost cried when I bought them, but at least I'm very happy with how they work and they surely make a huge difference on the end result. I highly recommend them though, they've been worth every penny.
    Which ones do you find yourself using the most? Or do you use them all?

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Which ones do you find yourself using the most? Or do you use them all?
    Well, depends on the project, but as far as the signature goes, mostly Topaz Clean since it has an awesome edge and texture control.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

Thank you so much! It's awesome!!!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Just a quick question, how come I cannot see my own signature? Just got a very nice one and wanted to put it up, and I can in fact see it in the preview and in My Profile, but not on the forum threads. Is it not just showing it to me or everyone else too? I used the IMG tags with a photobucket url so it should work and am a little bungled.

I can see it and it looks great Dannyl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Well, depends on the project, but as far as the signature goes, mostly Topaz Clean since it has an awesome edge and texture control.
    Omg, this program is fantastic. I think I'm in love. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    I can see it and it looks great Dannyl.
    Ohh, can see it now as well, though not on previous posts... Ohh well, it works, lets not dwell. Cheers.

Hello there, I play as a fire mage on stormscale and would really like a coolio signature. As for directions - I was thinking a somewhat dark(ish) background, maybe shifting from black to grey and then back to black (Artists choice).

As for my character only show head, shoulders and alittle of the chest. I think it would look awsome if it had an "aura" of fire around it, sparkly and all that. Very intense flames. And I would like to have my name, guild name, and title on the signature aswell. These could also be cool with some flames around them. However if you think of a better idea you can proceed with it.

You will get quite alot of free hands for my signature, aslong as it's dark and got flames around my character. If you do not choose to have flames around the names, then atleast make letters red

Hence I am not allowed to post links I will tell info here: Omniblast on Stormscale EU (Guild name - Revived)

Thanks in advance! Your sincerely, Omniblast.

Edit - I want the signature for MMO.
    Last edited by Omniblast; 2010-10-09 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Extra information required.

Soo I would have a Signature request if anyone can spare in some time for me at some point :]
    I'd like a sig with my loltroll Priest (Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...onar&cn=Xerjin)
    What I would like to see in the Sig, well, eerm, just the head, shoulders, not the whole char obv., then the name, which would be just Xerjin without any title and background kind of darkish, other than that, be creative

Quote Originally Posted by Omniblast View Post
    Hello there, I play as a fire mage on stormscale and would really like a coolio signature. As for directions - I was thinking a somewhat dark(ish) background, maybe shifting from black to grey and then back to black (Artists choice).

Hence I am not allowed to post links I will tell info here: Omniblast on Stormscale EU (Guild name - Revived)
    Claimed

---------- Post added 2010-10-09 at 09:36 PM ----------

I wanna claim Midnax tooooooo <3 Trolls
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Claimed
    Awsome, was quick Really looking forward to it! Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Zil's on a Claiming spree o_o
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

That pleases me, I've been looking at some sigs posted in this thread and they are all quite stunning. And I gotta say I'm confident will make a great work from looking at his/her other works.

I'm glad he/she claimed my post (:

Claimed

---------- Post added 2010-10-09 at 09:36 PM ----------

I wanna claim Midnax tooooooo <3 Trolls
    Yays for loltrolls and thanks D

Sorry Crazy, go ahead make one if you want just let me know which I can share!!!
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Banner Request:

With a lite burning animation

And here is how your site look like with it:

Tried it with the animated one too but can't give a preview with it, i like it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    ANy word if anybody is trying at my sig request. ty
    Working on one for you now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Crazy, go ahead make one if you want just let me know which I can share!!!
    Nah, was just messin' around :P. I was working on a wallpaper. Now I'm making another one as a present for a couple friends ^_^.
    Wanna see the one I finished? Sure ya do. YOU DO. /slapz

Uploaded with Bacon. Lots and lots of bacon!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Working on one for you now.
    ty.