10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taubut View Post
    PM request:

Keep sending me work, these are keeping my brain active! haha.
    love it thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hovercat View Post
    love it thanks!
    You're Welcome!
    Custom signature requests: CLOSED | PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could anybody start on mine? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post9054463 I PM'ed someone but I think he's asleep :O lol

Hey guys, I'm not looking for a completly new sig here, just looking to change the pure ugly portrait on my current one.
    Here's what I need: Square picture, size doesn't matter, but know that DKPsigs(the website I used) will make it the size of the current standard picture.

Male Human Paladin in D1, with realm name Skywall written over the bottom. Also maybe not quite as skinny as the current picture.

I'm thinking a dark background to contrast the lightforge set, but be creative! I'lll see what you guys can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    Could anybody start on mine? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post9054463 I PM'ed someone but I think he's asleep :O lol
    It seems as though this is considered bumping. Also, if hes asleep then why not wait one day? Are you going to die this very second without it?

Made by Elyaan

uploaded the wrong one

So, you're in bed and it hits you, "I know what to do with that sig"
    Finally got it right WOOT. This one is my favorite so far.

Last edited by willowhere; 2010-10-10 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made another one :O My Priest :3

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Glee! ^.^ This is what I love to hear. Anything I can do to help. I love what you did with the sig.
    Thank you so much, It means a lot coming from you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willowhere View Post

Oooh that's HOT! I like the effect you did. And to be honest, most of my inspiration comes to me when I'm laying in bed at night with absolutely nothing to do. I get up at 3AM and jump on Photoshop, kick out some "masterpiece" and then go back to bed.

PS - is it for MMO-Champion? If it is the filesize is a weeee bit too big. >.<
    I hate having to point things like this out, but I see SO many good sigs get reported and taken down, and I hate that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willowhere View Post

Just to be contrary, I actually really liked the other one. Don't get me wrong, this is great, but I loved the angle of the other one.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Hello wish i had your guys' skills, but my sig is pretty old now and i'd really appreciate a new one!

Name: Godshot no title please, also if you can there is an umlaut over the o, two dots. but if i remember its hard to do so don't worry about it.
    Race: NE
    Class: Hunter
    Guild: 101
    Server: Stormscale

I'd like a cool dark-aura thing going on maybe with some black and purple to match gear <3

I've got 4/5 heroic t10 (everything sept pants but don't expect them to show anyway )
    my pet: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25791/oil...shots:id=88281
    armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=G%C3%B6dshot (purple hair) sorry if helm is showing, i don't want it showing in siggy just put something nice no mohawk hehe

illidari tabard please always wear it cuz it matches

<3

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Oooh that's HOT! I like the effect you did. And to be honest, most of my inspiration comes to me when I'm laying in bed at night with absolutely nothing to do. I get up at 3AM and jump on Photoshop, kick out some "masterpiece" and then go back to bed.

I hate having to point things like this out, but I see SO many good sigs get reported and taken down, and I hate that.
    I think i fixed the file size. It's so late here LOL. I forgot all about it ty hun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh jeez. If that's too big, some of mine have been monsters.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

if you can can you make a avatar pic for me

warrior in t10 red one, human warrior, name: cerebes (cool icy font like my sig).
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    And.. another one for boredom! If you don't like it, I'm sure the veterans will make you a better one. This is only for practice!

15+ Year Old Account
    let me remind everyone again.. This is a sticky post, with a lot of pages filled with alot of requests and signature creators who take their time to make these for our community. We absolutely do not tolerate anything but requesting and posting signatures in order too keep the level of spam down making it easier for people to find what they're looking for. Don't argue, don't troll or spam or anything like that or you will be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    could any one make a avatar to go with my sig? that would be great

10+ Year Old Account
    Made one for a guildie!

Quote Originally Posted by taubut View Post
    PM request:

Keep sending me work, these are keeping my brain active! haha.
    Looking good but I see a small problem. When adding borders it adds px to your size. So a 500x100 sig with a 1 inch border will kick it up to 502x102. A 2 inch border will kick it up to 504x104. Just make sure to go back and re-size it to 500x100. That way you're good and your B-awesome sigs don't get reported. *B-awesome is copyright of Disney's Bolt. Quote from Rhino the Hamster*

Quote Originally Posted by Zellery View Post
    Hello, I'd like to request a signature. This might be a rather odd signature request. I'd like to have my priest casting penance at my warlock who would be casting lifetap. I have screens and armory links below of both toons. I'd prefer if you could throw a T10 hat on my lock if not that's fine you can leave his hat off. The only text I want is Toon name and title. Thank you very much ahead of time.

Name: Honsue
    Class: Priest
    Race: Bloodelf
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...illa&cn=Honsue
    Screenshots:

With hat on

With hat off

casting penance

Name: Ðevour
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Undead
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=%C3%90evour
    Screenshots:

With hat on

With hat off
    I just wanted to bump this up. I added another Screenshot of my priest actually casting penance if it helps with the request.