PM requests:

Alternative pose:

Current queue: Zoss, Stubbzor, Amalisa, sarj313

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for something a little different if anyone could make this happen for me that would be great. I am the GM of Oppostion on silvermoon and just looking for a nice guild logo to put on our kill shots. Apparently no one in our guild is very artistic, if any of the artist on here could make us one I would appreciate it very much.

Just looking for picture that has our guild tag <Opposition> on it. No need to include server or anything.

Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/opposition/ (For our guild crest)
    General colour scheme: Green and white
    Any extras: Little background as possible as we would like to have the kill shot be as visible as possible

If you want to help and have any questions just pm me. And thank you very much in advance.

its wonderful , dubbel thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome, thank you.

PM requests:

Queue: Stubbzor, sarj313, Nura, Glindrya
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-01-07 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PM requests:

Queue: Stubbzor, sarj313, Nura, PanZajac, Glindrya
    I LOVE it thank you <3

Visible text:
    Name:Edbassmaster
    Server: Emerald Dream (RPPVP)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aster/advanced
    Gear set:
    I would like to Have him wearing t11 with the Agile Bio-Optic Killshades on.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The stance when you are in combat.
    General colour scheme: White with an assortment of blues with green highlights. A cloudy background would be cool. Feel free to be creative =D
    Last edited by Krid; 2011-01-08 at 11:18 AM.

Deleted
    Signature for Phrinces!

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophy12 View Post
    Signature for Phrinces!
    Removing PanZajac from my queue then.

PM requests:

nice nice... can't wait !

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

PM request:

*sigh* Was gonna make a few more but Armory is just not working at all for me, ever.

More guild sigs.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    To all the talented artists, i would like a signature.

Visible text: Sinnaris
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...innaris/simple
    Gear set: teir 11 (blue set) would like my weapon to be Zin'rok, being as my weapon is ugly
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose:combat stance. weapon showing
    General colour scheme: whatever the artist thinks looks best i would like a darker, more sinister scheme being as im a DK and all
    Any extras: throw in whatever you think looks good. evil stuff, whatever

I'll have a go at this if you guys are still supplying the awesome art.

Visible Text: Mcgruf
    Armory Link: cant post links yet = / Mcgruf on Aggramar (US) - would like to have just a close up of the the face, and I really the dual close up look like the sigs in Renovo's post.
    Gear set: Just T11 shoulders, no helm
    General scheme: I was thinking maybe a close up on left & right, one straight on, other looking off to the side (like the goblins in renovo's post). Would like to have a sheriff's badge of some kind, cause I'm the crime dog....get it.....crime dog, anyway. In the badge I would like to see the letter W with the same font as the McDonalds restaurant sign. As far as font goes, not really sure what would work, was thinking maybe something with a little wild wild west flavor? I'm a lock, so if there is anything you think would look gnarley with this then go for it, you all have proven yourselves to be quality artists, so I trust whatever you can come up with.

Thanks....let me know if there is anything else needed....I'll be frequenting this topic regularly.

Great stuff here!!

edit: I thought maybe it would be cool, to have my worgen form on side of the sig, and human on the other. Can't see the human model in the armory, but he's easy to explain. Male, dark complection, long straight black hair, and a black mustache. No pony tails or anything special with his hair...its quite literally long ( little passed shoulder length), straight and black.
    Last edited by Bloodymist; 2011-01-07 at 08:59 PM.

I think someone should make a new one of these threads... they're really crowded.

As declared by the law of Bibi: No. - Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-01-07 at 11:32 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finite View Post
    Sooooooo im maining my warlock now and id like a signature to go with it so if any of you could help me out it would be much appreciated, Thanks

Visible text: Finite
    Amory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/finite/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11, preferably with out helm on, but if it looks good with it on then do that.
    Pose: any
    Color scheme : dark & warlocky, deep purples blues etc
    Extras: anything you think will look good i like to give my artist freedom. Thank a lot
    I made that one. It was kinda funny to make a signature for a twin of my own character
    Here's the result.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xthaliax View Post
    Hello I was wondering if someone could make a signature for a druid in Tier 11 , gear showing from chest - up . helm showing

Druid name : Thalía (visible text)
    Server : US-Dawnbringer (visible text)

thank you for your time and consideration
    Done!

Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

@Elyaan

Absolutely love Ellie Goulding. Your signature is fabulous!

<3 - Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-01-07 at 11:33 PM.

whats up everyone, im back after like 900 pages ago heh. ill take a few PM requests that are detailed and give as much information as possible, not just a name and i wants the t11 stuffs kthx.

i will get it done when i get it done. so just Wait, they will be done by the end of the weekend most likely.

DO NOT POST here if you PM me. DO NOT PM someone else if u pm me.

I WILL ignore and inform others if you do so. be patient and thankful that this thread even exists.
    hahaha. no.

Lightbulb

I'm looking for a sig that I can use to demonstrate the two characters I play. Ideally I would like both my main toons standing back to back in the center of the sig, with an environmental transition where they stand. Id prefer if theyd both be in S9 gear, and I would be honored for the artist to take any creative liberties on anything that he or she feels would make it better.

Here is the 'checklist':

Visible text: Jub| Medivh US
    Armory link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/jubix/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../jubite/simple
    Gear set: Both in S9 Gear
    Helm visible: Nop
    Your pose: Priest casting, Rogue in fight stance. Preferably back to back
    General colour scheme: Would like the sig split, with the Priest's side bathed in blue/white light and the Rogue's side to be dark city landscape, im thinking kinda like the inside of sfk

*** If an artist wants some additional publicity, I am also looking for a wallpaper sized logo reading "Jub Production's". As an editor I need a nifty logo to start tagging films Ive worked on, and I figured I might give the community a chance. This is to be used in upcoming media releases that will be viewed at numerous locations including the Reynolda Film Festival. If anyone is interested in taking up this project please send me a tell and I'll be happy to go into more detail.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    PM requests:

Awesome work, thanks again!