Deleted
    Visible text: Aileya Terenas EU Incendium
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/terenas/aileya/simple
    Gear set: Druid Tier 11 Heroic, With wowhead.com/item=65102 as her weapon
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'm a caster, if it's possible it should be like casting a healing wave.
    General colour scheme: Resto Druid, so nature like leaves, trees and ofc the colour green(lime/dark) also coral blue.
    Any extras: Can you make my human form, stand in the background darkned? Or make somekind of ghost theme over my human form.

10+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]PM Request.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm back ONE DAY and already some idiot double PM's.

&*^$%*&^$^%$#&*^%$&*^%^$U&*^%(&^%(&

Well thrillor, you've just made my black list =(

enjoy your choices - i hope that no artist ever fulfills a request from you ever again
    Last edited by Arostatic; 2011-01-09 at 08:59 PM.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    [/COLOR]PM Request.
    I'm back ONE DAY and already some idiot double PM's.

&*^$%*&^$^%$#&*^%$&*^%^$U&*^%(&^%(&

Well thrillor, you've just made my black list =(

enjoy your choices - i hope that no artist ever fulfills a request from you ever again[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure, we weren't the only ones pm'ed. Anyone else got pm by this guy?

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 04:42 PM ----------

Guildie request with the guild crest and all.

Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Deleted
    Visible text: Name- JODIE, Server- TERENAS eu, Guild- THE HONOR GUARD.
    Gear set: Tier 7 (25-Man), Valorous Cryptstalker Battlegear, i dont want my toon wearing a tabard.
    Helm visible: no helm pls.
    Your pose: Can you have my toon shooting Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury pls.
    General colour scheme: Can you make the colour scheme match the armor and Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury bow pls, i want to be albe to see the armor and bow but can you match a colour scheme pls.
    Any extras: Can i have Sambas the lion hunting with my toon as she is shooting her bow.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/jodie/simple

Visible text: Mzeh - Mage - Boulderfist
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unfortunately I can't post an armory link due to MMO restrictions, but I'm not looking for a visible face shot anyway.
    Gear set: The non-heroic (ie blue) mage T11
    Helm visible: Yes plox
    Your pose: I am going for a small-but-dangerous feel. Ideally a frontal shot, flames emanating and crackling around him, in a "powering up" type stance.
    General colour scheme: I love the blue color of the tier set, and I'd like to emphasize the fire-power feel against a contrasting background. More blue would be a fine option, but I defer to the opinion of the artist.
    Any extras: Going for simple, ideally. I'd like the character info flat across the bottom.

Thanks very much in advance! Y'all are very kind to do these for us artistically challenged.

Visible Text: Name - Jagera / Server - Korgath / Guild - The Backseat
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../jagera/simple
    Gear set: I want to be wearing T11 hunter set.
    Helm visible: No, I want my hunter girl to have long white hair
    Your pose: I want to be like queing up a shot, or like aiming down my bow or something hunter like!
    General colour scheme: Hunter scheme, green, deadly, hunterlike XD
    Any extras: I want my white black and white stripped cat to be with me if possible but mainly want my hunter just to be glorified

Quote Originally Posted by Procopper View Post
    Visible text: Mzeh - Mage - Boulderfist
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unfortunately I can't post an armory link due to MMO restrictions, but I'm not looking for a visible face shot anyway.
    Gear set: The non-heroic (ie blue) mage T11
    Helm visible: Yes plox
    Your pose: I am going for a small-but-dangerous feel. Ideally a frontal shot, flames emanating and crackling around him, in a "powering up" type stance.
    General colour scheme: I love the blue color of the tier set, and I'd like to emphasize the fire-power feel against a contrasting background. More blue would be a fine option, but I defer to the opinion of the artist.
    Any extras: Going for simple, ideally. I'd like the character info flat across the bottom.

Thanks very much in advance! Y'all are very kind to do these for us artistically challenged.

Edit: Here is a more simple text.

If there is anything you would like changed just send me a PM.

I hope you didn't start it, Arostatic. If you did just go ahead and post and they can choose. I apologize and will start posting "claimed".

Edit:
    Thank you, Aro.
    Last edited by Luciwho; 2011-01-10 at 01:40 AM.
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    lol nah all good, was just cruising thru and noticed, thought the info would be helpful to anyone who did pick it up ;-P

love your background work!!!!
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Absolutely stupendous. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    Hey guys I am back after wotlk and now in Cata I am seeking a new avatar and signature for cataclysm. I recently race changed to Tauren and I play a warrior. I was looking for something of a warrior in tier 11 gear with no helmet and instead a facial expression of anger and rage. I love bright and vibrant colors, almost with a high definition look. I am also at the moment protection and something with a shield would be sexy in his hand, to symbolize to others I take my role as main tank seriously. His fur is pitch black with long black horns with a gold ring on the left horn. Big with bulging muscles he would be. Perhaps the signature would be a bit darker with the words SONNEILLON off to the bottom right in bright crimson red letters, with his name above saying Titanhoof. The tier 11 non heroic set that is green would be a better choice cause I love the green but you can incorporate the heroic set that has a red dye if it would suit it more. For the background like I said I love bright and vibrant high definition looking colors, perhaps with a bit of anger and passion if possible. If you need more details please PM me, or I can respond here.
    I'm not sure if this is what you were thinking of, but here is my take on it (I picked a shield I liked, lol. It can be changed).

Always look on the bright side of life

Hey guys this is kind of a random but i need a banner for my guild website.

Some Information: We are horde on the US Korgath server. If you google Sippin Haterade you can find tons of graphics to use im really not picky at all. Any size will do as the website auto re-sizes. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Website: unable to link as im a new user. sippin dot enjin dot com

As requested:

Scythen/Sarin - Elune, Ruin (formerly Damien Sarin - Frostfell - Asheron's Call)
    PM Requests: Closed. Sigs / Guide / Wallpapers

Hi to all those great designers out there =)

I've decided, after a long time, to stick with my guild even if they are not that awesome in Raids and stuff. So i desided to push them, take the raidlead and everything to help them. First of all was a Website. So I have finished the baiscs, but i really would have to have a guild banner. I know its alot of work- but pleas help me.

Information:
    Alliance
    Sever: Alexstrasza
    I would like somethign with the dragon of the westwind, either a very brigth banner or in dark coulours with a the dragon as a ligthend up figure.
    I'd love if there would be this sentence on the banner. "We shall rise to our best of our selfs"
    If you have any idea, or would like to change something - just go ahead =)

If you would do this - if you want i would name you on our side with a special thanks.

I know it's a lot of work. but it's for my guild. I love those people and would like to make them happy.

Thanks to all who are just thinking og helping me =)

p.s if anybody knows alot about the site (ucoz) and how i would insert the banner - i would very appreciate the help.

(sry for any grammar mistakes )

I would love a new signature, can anyone help? I would like one for using it on this very site. Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xeoroth/simple

What I would like included in this sig:
    -Full *Ret* S9 PvP gear, (2200 set)
    -S9 PvP 2h Sword (with Avalanche enchant)
    -Tauren Male doing standing up, holding his sword straight up as if youre idle and you've right-clicked a mob and youre not in range
    -The Colors Black, grey, white.
    -ABSTRACT ABSTRACT ABSTRACT Art!!! All tons of it!
    -My name in the signature, looking gothic. (^Abstract art around it maybe?)
    -Atleast the waist up being viewable

Thank you so much in advance, and please, send me a Private Message regarding my request; if you're picking it up, or if you'd rather just do it then send me it. This thread is huge, and not 100% sure I can keep up with 1000+ pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I'm relatively new to posting on the forums, I would love it if someone could please make me a signature since I love the work you all do.

Visible text: Loremaster Mckennaa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unable to provide link due to new status
    Helm visible: No, ty
    Your pose: Not too picky on that, please feel free to take creative license
    General colour scheme: Something very "priesty". Some soft color like yellow with white. However, if you think of something better, feel free to try it out.
    Any extras: Nothing that I can think of.

**Please forgive no armory link, but I am unable to post with links until I post a few more times.** My character is on Draenor US and her name is Mckennaa if you need that.
    Last edited by Mckenna; 2011-01-10 at 10:49 AM. Reason: No links :(

Deleted
    Tried something. Take it, if you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    As requested:

what font is that, Scythen? looks amazing

Sorry for going abit off-topic but... How do you guys cope with WMV? Currently level 85 gear aren't even in my WMV except for the names of the gear and placeholder models :S
    Anyone know how to fix that? I have tried official forums with no luck

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted a while back, but it wasn't picked up. So instead of bumping, I'll just create a new post

Visible text: Cowtankerous the Exalted - Cairne (Make it look however you please, I just want my name, my title and server visible. I know, I don't have the title yet, but I'm only 2 reps away!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erous/advanced
    Gear set: With the current gear please, I don't like showing off gear I don't have.
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: Tanking! Sword and board all the way baby! Well, basically if you can show me as if I were either tanking, or about to land a righteous blow on something I'll be a very happy camper. In other words: anything that makes it look like you captured a beautiful shot of me in the middle of an intense battle.
    General colour scheme: Anything befitting a paladin of the horde. Yellow and red have always been favorites. Or, if you want to use something else because that's overdone, anything that just fits in well with the current armor I have
    Any extras: A horde logo watermarked in or in some way showing would be a nice bonus. And I love the cartoony look people get nowadays with the extra filters you can apply. No clue what it's called, but it makes the colors all a bit more popping out!

Anyways, don't hate me for 'reposting' or 'bumping'. My request is over 15 pages ago and other people after me have had theirs filled. So instead of PM'ing people or aasking "when are you going to pick me" I just decided it's far friendlier on all you wonderful artists to make a new request like this.
    There's no such thing as bad players. Unless you refer to the good players that refuse to pass on their knowledge.

Thanks Cata, looks great!