Goblin Rogue Signature

Visible text: Haxzorr extrabagspace
    Name: Haxzorr
    Server: Saurfang-US
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xzorr/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 With these as weapons. [Organic Lifeform Inverter][Uhn'agh Fash, the Darkest Betrayal]
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Mid mutilate
    General colour scheme: Purple with dark shadows.
    Any extras: Facing from the right to left in a side view of the character with the text on left.
    Last edited by neipsy; 2011-01-11 at 02:43 PM.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

Visible text:
    Name:Hambola
    Server: Darksorrow
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hambola/simple
    Gear set: In tier 11,in singleminded fury weapons
    Your pose: Swininging weapons in rage!!
    General colour scheme:I would love to see colours of black and yellow blending in spiral kinda shape!
    Any extras: I would like to have my sig in somekinda Mountain/Battleground background if possible.
    Cheers ^^

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Téuntjûh
    Class/Race: Human Protection Paladin (Male, and young!)
    Alliance btw
    Server: Azjol-Nerub
    Guild: Valkyrie
    General colour scheme: Show me why paladins are protectors of the light (ps. I'm using a Big Pink Sword atm)
    Extra: Please make sure to show my shoulders, they look nice.
    And don't show my pvp rating please :P *Crap @ pvp*

Link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%c3%bbh/simple

If any of you artists got time, I'd be really thankful. Third time I'm trying to get a sign here =)
    Last edited by Téuntjûh; 2011-01-11 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted

Sig Request

Visible text:
    Name: Iaito
    Server: Terokkar EU
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/iaito/simple
    Or: http://img716.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...111120638.jpg/
    Gear set: If possible in Tier 11, even though i dont have it yet . I would like only the head and shoulders visible anyway,
    Helm visible: yes

Your pose: standing in the middle in the foreground, with the head and shoulders visible, looking directly in the camera, kinda threatening if u know what i mean
    General colour scheme: well, kinda extensive explanation: I would like a background of fire and ice clashing in to eachother in the background, with 2 copies of my character are casting spells at eachother on either side (one on frostside , one on the fireside)
    any extras: if there is any room left i would like "Iaito, a Dark Soul" visible in a corner in a Japanese style Font

Id be very grateful if someone picks this up, since i cant seem to find a decent sig for me. Thanks Loads in advance!

Deleted
    Visible text: Name:Ravenlunatic Servereathwing(EU)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lunatic/simple
    Gear set: None of the top end raiding wear this will make he look about as sexy as Miss Piggy and Kermit the frogs baby, Precious's Ribbon maybe, While reading from the book of Binding Will (HC) lol just an idea take this wherever you want to go
    Your pose: As sexy and seductive as you can make my little Goblin look was a belf in a former life and now im have withdrawal issues lol
    General colour scheme: As a Destruction Warlock wouldnt mind a Firery theme/ felfire maybe (but maybe this contradicts thing i said above) so anything
    Any extras: Maybe the imp could be in there somewhere,
    Thanks in advance

Just have fun with is dosent have to be a huge im the best raider in the world statement just a nice sexy Goblin

sokogeka really do a awesome work. thank you so much soko!

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Dear artists, if you could make one for me, that would be appreciated =]

Visible text: Dek

Armory link/Facial screenshot: dekluvaxoxo *EDIT* wont let me link :S sorry <--- CURRENTLY WEARING HELM, tho i have orange boar tails with a nose ring.

Gear set: T11

Your pose: Casting a heal.

General colour scheme: simple black background with a dark blue mist around my character. (The designs Sokogeka has created is something I really LIKE!)

thanks again
    xx

Siggy

Visible text: Toothåndnail (Server) Sen'jin (Us) (guild) SummuS
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I cant post armory, could you look up my character, with the info above?
    Gear set: T11 although I Don't have ... Could you put/use 2 Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
    Your pose: Full body shot (don't care how small) Standing in the "ready to attack" (like in the armory picture) pose w/ the 2 Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
    General colour scheme: have a redish tint to the picture
    Any extras: can you make her Snarling

If there is any thing that needs to be changed or something that cant be done, or if you need me to pm you my armory link, Just let me know!!!

Thanks a ton
    Last edited by Star Magician; 2011-01-11 at 02:58 PM.

Visible text: Orikfricai (Name), I am the Tuskarr (Guild), Sargeras-US (Server), Warrior (Class)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricai/advanced

Gear set: Full Heroic T11/Dual-Wielding Reclaimed Ashkandi

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Swinging my weapon in rage!

General colour scheme: Red, Blood-red, Black

Any extras: some dripping blood in keeping with the fury theme
    Last edited by Orikfricai; 2011-01-11 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Visible text: Name: Fizzi (Replace the Title that I have in the picture with the guild name) <Is So Cute>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Don't think it's needed for what I'm asking for. =P But for specifics, it's a Male Gnome Mage (Fire Spec)
    Gear set: T11 Heroic model (The red armor)
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: I want him to be casting a Fireball, or Frostfire Bolt (not picky) The Frostfire would be to add a hint of blue to the signature if it's lacking.
    General colour scheme: Fire mage. So red would be ideal, but with the amount of red on the armor, it might be nice to add a blue glow to the text, as well as on the glow around the character... A red glow and then possibly a blue glow around that... I dunno. I'm developing this after having already made the picture. =P I'm not picky. I know it'll look good. =D
    Any extras: Not that I can think of, nope.

PM Request:

And no, I am not taking requests.

Just got back from Brazil...now back to checking this thread everyday to look at the awesome work you guys put up!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Many thanks to Zil for the amazing signature.

Arrow

NOTE: NOT a SIG REQUEST per se.

I would love it if someone with WMV could get me a couple Male Worgen models, specifically ones that looks like the ones in the links below. I only have a Mac, and currently there is no WMV that is working for Mac users, so if you wouldn't mind my request(s) are as follows:

1) A Male Worgen Druid in whatever Tier set you think looks good on them, with the same skin/face/features as this (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...a/macto/simple) ...if willing, I would like one with the helm on and one with the helm off.

2) A Male Worgen Priest in either T6, T11 (the purple set), or S9 PVP gear, this time with the skin/face/features that match this (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B4ul/simple) ...and again, if willing, I would like one with helm on and one with helm off.

(Again, this is not a sig request, but rather a model request.)

Thanks in advance for any help that you may give!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Bigdadysweet, Server Doomhamer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Okay well i try to put a link here but says i need to post more times if you just wowarmory it the name is bigdadysweet server is doomhammer
    Gear set: I would like t 11 but with red Dk shoulders from wrath lol i miss them. with Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield Heroic version, Any badass lookin wep
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Would love to have me blocking an attack or doing shield block
    General colour scheme: Want kind of a hazy red like a mist?
    Any extras: A decent size weed leaf somewhere in there lol

Deleted
    Visible text: Holypwny <Warriors of Death>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: w w w.armory.neverendless-wow.com/characters/Holypwny she is with blonde hair
    Your pose: Would love to have me atacking with Holy Shock ot some holy spell
    Gear set: I wana be with Season 8
    General colour scheme: Purple
    Any extras: I wana in backgroung to have any stars btw with no weapons
    Race/Class: Blood elf Female/Paladin
    Last edited by mmoc726c07ca64; 2011-01-12 at 10:41 AM. Reason: wrong text

10+ Year Old Account
    New signature for me. Bored during maintenance. :P

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Caireann supplied the fantastic artwork painted by a friend of theirs.

I'm about to go away for the weekend coming up so may or may not be able to do one more from my queue before i go.

Still Queued: Glindrya, Cattaclysmic, Jagera, Ashym.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Thanks a lot, it's great!

Deleted
    Signature for Féaritself!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophy12 View Post
    Oh woooow... I rarely comment just to point out how good a signature looks but... *Points at it* That's good! xD I dunno, something about that actually made me shiver... Like that Worgen is looking right into my soul... Amazing...