Deleted
    hello
    Im after a guild logo to use in things such as guild kill videos and for our website frontpage.
    The guild name is Volatile and the here is the armory link to see our tabard http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/la...kull/volatile/
    If possible i would like every horde race to be present but only in the following classes :

Male tauren Druid - Pose : Pointing (gear pref T11Heroic Helm shown no weapons)

Male undead Mage - Pose : Flexing (gear pref T6 no helm)

Female orc Warrior - Pose : Casual stance while resting 2h axe on shoulders. (gear pref Season8 Wrathfull pvp gear no helm)

Female blood elf paladin - Pose : Melee attack stance (gear pref T2 holding Lok'amir il romathis (1h weapon from nefarion Bwl) and Red Dragonscale protector(Shield from Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Bwl)

Male troll rogue - Pose : handstand as shown in their dance animation (gear pref t2 with Dagger from ragnaros MC and Vaelastrasz Bwl

Male goblin warlock - Pose : Sitting infront of the lineup maybe holding the Skull of Gul'dan which illidan has (gear pref t6 no helm with Zhar'doom greatstaff of the devourer on his back (Illidan Staff)

As for a background id like to use the theme of the current Orgrimmar.
    For the setup for the logo i would like a lineup of the classes named above in the poses and gear.
    The lineup should be like : Fem Orc warrior - Female belf pala - Tauren druid (middle) - Ud mage - Troll rogue then have the goblin sat down in the infront of this lineup holding the skull.
    I would like to guild tabard logo to be present aswell in some way maybe use a Standard of Unity from the guildachievements to display the logo.
    As for the guildname Volatile and realname (Laughing Skull eu) If that could be below the goblin sat down in the center of the picture.

I understand this is a lot to ask and will probably require alot of time and work and i would like thank who ever that wants to take up my request :-).
    Much love

Cookie

thank you for the dope sig =)

Deleted
    first think is first .. OMG you guys are amazing there is some serious art work in this thread well done to all the people keeping this going you guys are pro, and were is the donate to artist button??

after looking threw all 1.1k pages i was hoping i could get one of the awesome sigs made

Visible text: Deadz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: wowhead.com/profile=eu.thunderhorn.deadz
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/deadz/simple
    (think the armory doesnt have my updated face on it)
    Gear set: T11 HC if possible
    Helm visible: No helm TY
    Your pose: Casting Haunt/Sb if Possible if not just stood looking all demonic
    General colour scheme: Purples and greens to fit in with the warlock feel, very dark and demonic colors, with text that stands out
    Any extras: your call ive seen alot of this artwork and you guys seem to know what looks the best
    Last edited by mmocd9b7a7d5d0; 2011-01-17 at 04:23 PM. Reason: cant do links :(

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to Skrunch for the awesome sig!
    There's no such thing as bad players. Unless you refer to the good players that refuse to pass on their knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    What's up with the file sizes on your sigs? They're way under the 50kb limit, and you've got some pretty serious jpg artifacts going on. Is photobucket scaling them down automatically?
    I don't really know. I haven't changed anything so I don't know if it's PB or the way I'm saving it. I went back and re-saved it under "Save for Web and Devices" instead of saving as JPG, in the options I always save it as 9, format options is Baseline standard. I also uploaded it to Imageshack to see if it's any better. So, is it any better?

Last edited by Safhira; 2011-01-17 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holybiscuit View Post
    hello
    Im after a guild logo to use in things such as guild kill videos and for our website frontpage.
    The guild name is Volatile and the here is the armory link to see our tabard http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/la...kull/volatile/
    If possible i would like every horde race to be present but only in the following classes :

Male tauren Druid - Pose : Pointing (gear pref T11Heroic Helm shown no weapons)

Male undead Mage - Pose : Flexing (gear pref T6 no helm)

Female orc Warrior - Pose : Casual stance while resting 2h axe on shoulders. (gear pref Season8 Wrathfull pvp gear no helm)

Female blood elf paladin - Pose : Melee attack stance (gear pref T2 holding Lok'amir il romathis (1h weapon from nefarion Bwl) and Red Dragonscale protector(Shield from Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Bwl)

Male troll rogue - Pose : handstand as shown in their dance animation (gear pref t2 with Dagger from ragnaros MC and Vaelastrasz Bwl

Male goblin warlock - Pose : Sitting infront of the lineup maybe holding the Skull of Gul'dan which illidan has (gear pref t6 no helm with Zhar'doom greatstaff of the devourer on his back (Illidan Staff)

As for a background id like to use the theme of the current Orgrimmar.
    For the setup for the logo i would like a lineup of the classes named above in the poses and gear.
    The lineup should be like : Fem Orc warrior - Female belf pala - Tauren druid (middle) - Ud mage - Troll rogue then have the goblin sat down in the infront of this lineup holding the skull.
    I would like to guild tabard logo to be present aswell in some way maybe use a Standard of Unity from the guildachievements to display the logo.
    As for the guildname Volatile and realname (Laughing Skull eu) If that could be below the goblin sat down in the center of the picture.

I understand this is a lot to ask and will probably require alot of time and work and i would like thank who ever that wants to take up my request :-).
    Much love

Cookie
    Very nice request tbh, detail as to what u want is good
    Wish I had time to pick it up, but alas. Im sure sum1 will make it great.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Yes it is much cleaner now, Thank you!

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Visible text: Fear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Undead Male
    Gear set: T10 25man Reg no weapons
    Helm visible: Yes please =D
    Your pose: Casting Shadowbolt standing next to Felhound
    General colour scheme: Black and Green smoke
    Thanks to who ever picks the up <3

Signature

big thanks Eruionmel for "signature tutorial" i try to do my own signature and i think i did it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequilian View Post
    big thanks Eruionmel for "signature tutorial" i try to do my own signature and i think i did it
    It's really nice. But I'm afraid it's too big to use as an MMO Champion signature...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I don't really know. I haven't changed anything so I don't know if it's PB or the way I'm saving it. I went back and re-saved it under "Save for Web and Devices" instead of saving as JPG, in the options I always save it as 9, format options is Baseline standard. I also uploaded it to Imageshack to see if it's any better. So, is it any better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Oh heck yeah, just look at them next to each other. You can especially see it around the text.

<-- Old
    <-- New

I'm willing to bet just about anything that it's photobucket. I've heard of them sizing things down before, although I don't know why or if it can be fixed. I would definitely start uploading to imageshack or tinypic rather than PB.

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilian View Post
    Wow, nice job. But like Chao said, it's way over the MMO limit. I would recommend making a new document that's 400x100, setting the priest slightly off the center (left or right) with the background and spirit in behind her. You won't be able to fit all of the spirit, but it should still look good. Then size your text way down (I'm guessing you may need to remove a couple of the effects for it to be readable when it's smaller) and fit it in where it doesn't cover too much.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

hmm i just want to try something u really explain well at that signature tutorial i m still waiting for my post

at that time i ll try u r advice and it can be better

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post

I'm willing to bet just about anything that it's photobucket. I've heard of them sizing things down before, although I don't know why or if it can be fixed. I would definitely start uploading to imageshack or tinypic rather than PB.
    Thanks hon. I'll do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Very nice request tbh, detail as to what u want is good
    Wish I had time to pick it up, but alas. Im sure sum1 will make it great.
    Ye like i said i know its a big thing to ask :-) i just gotta be patient.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It appears my intial request was over looked, or I didnt supply enough information for you great artists to work with, so here goes attempt #2 (orginal post was about 2 weeks ago)

Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/failboyant/simple (unable to post links)
    Name: Flamboyant (i had to name change to failboyant, but I would prefer Flamboyant as its my orginal name)
    Server: EU-Chamber of Aspects
    Helm: Hide
    Shield: Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield (heroic version)
    Weapon: Soul Blade (heroic and normal appear to be the same)
    Color: Being a Paladin, wielder of the Light, I would like the colors to reflect that. (yellow's and oranges i guess those colors are, if you can think of any additional colors that fit that logic, by all means, play around with them, after all, you are the artist ) reference: if you know what the icon for Divine light looks like, all those colors are generally what I had in mind (yellow orange abit of red)
    Theme: I mainly play my paladin as Prot, and would like the sig to reflect that.

I have two general concepts in mind:

Idea 1
    Viewables: Face / shield
    I had an idea about him peering over his shield, with a menacing look on his face, maybe with some battle wounds showing.

Idea2
    Viewables: Weapon / Shield Body: Waist high and above (if you need more or less of the body, Im fine with either)
    My general thought process was to have him in a 'battle like stance' (shield up, weapon at the ready) with the paladins lvl85spell Guardian of Ancient Kings somehow being tied into it all, its a really cool spell for all paladins, and I would like it to be represented.

If you want to do both ideas, by all means, if you only want to do one, I'll leave it in your hands as to which one you do.

If you need any more information, or have some ideas of your own, feel free to ask / bouncing them off me.

Big thanks to Sokogeka for the awesome signature! It's fantastic
    Last edited by Sourjin; 2011-01-17 at 11:16 PM.

Ok, im looking for a forum signature

Name : Thunderi
    Guild : Endless
    Realm : Zul'Jin(US)
    Side : Alliance
    Male Night Elf Fury Warrior

In Tier 11 or Tier 10 Heroic Sanctified gear would be cool

Colors dont matter but Blue would be cool

File size is whatever

Thank you :P let me know if you need anything else

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Scheris, Hand of A'dal - Doomhammer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...scheris/simple
    Gear set: Vestments of Absolution (Holy T6)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Nothing, just an up-close shot, shoulders and above or something.
    General colour scheme: Blue/Silver/White
    Any extras: Nah.

Deleted
    Signature for Edyrem!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name: Strykzer, of Duranin - Ravencrest EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trykzer/simple
    Gear set: Tier 2 Paladin set
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: yea, let me swing my weapon in rage!
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Any extras: No thank you!

And the world shall tremble...