Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar of Korgath View Post
    Visible text: Brightstar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Standard human female shape is fine since with T6 helm on it maters little in shadow form. (Would not let me link armory cause I'm a new member. Been a religious read of MMO Champ for years, but was the shy type.)
    Gear set: T6 Shadow Preist set with no weapon or offhand
    Helm visible: Oh yeah.
    Your pose: Casting Mind Flay from the side or maybe a 45* angle from front would be cool, but you awesome folks are the artists. I trust, I trust.
    General colour scheme: Would like to be in Shadow form so what ever you think would work with that best.
    Any extras: Would love an Amani War Bear in the Background if possible. Damn I still remember "LF Spreist and AOE Tank for Timed ZA run" in trade chat every 2 minutes back in the day. LOL

Thanks in Advance. The work you guys do for the computer illiterate is awesome.

Bright
    Here is someting but i think its a little to bright !?

Direct Link : http://i52.tinypic.com/5p225i.jpg

I will make another one tomorow .
    It's All About The Fun !

Wanting to do sigs/wallpapers but cant because of a broken WMV sucks =(

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Its not that hard to make it darken.
    I want to see what the owner of he sig have to say !?
    It's All About The Fun !

Quote Originally Posted by perbrethil View Post
    Laedyr
    visible text: Laedyr
    race/class/spec: draenei arcane mage
    armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aedyr/advanced
    gear set: t11 hc(the red one), with helm on pls, no weapons
    pose: either casting ("throwing" the spell, not actually casting), or a closeup, whatever floats your boat because of the helm you can't see the face so it doesnt matter that much, but pls get the skincolor and horns right
    general color scheme: the signature i have now was from back in the day when i played fire specc, i want something arcane now. don't really know how to achieve it, but i presume purples or something? i'd better leave it to someone who know what he/she is doing

I went with the purple colour scheme. I hope you don't mind. I just felt that it fit Arcane more.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-03-14 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterVoodoo993 View Post
    Here is someting but i think its a little to bright !?

I will make another one tomorow .
    I think its very cool. The detail is great and its quite original. Thank you so much.

hey
    i want to request a sign. please
    Meraj - darksorrow EU .. worgen male druid .. guild : My Nakama
    the banner is like this :-
    human male faceing right side while the face is on the left side of the banner ... and a male worgen faceing the left side while its on the right side of the banner
    .. other thing is up to u .. hope its be a 2 coulored ... on human is light coulored and on worgen is dark coulored
    if the gear is matter hope its <Vicious Gladiator's Refuge> set one with helm one with out if that possible plx :\
    PVP banner signature <3
    if this possible > between the faces .. bear form swing with maul .. cat form swings also .. and tree of life casting regrowth ..
    ..too much for one sig :| ..

thanks ... hope someone got the idea :P
    Last edited by q8strike; 2011-03-14 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Name, Tantalos, Troll Male hunter
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: img8 dot imageshack.us/img8/6861/123213123 dot png or eu dot battle dot net/wow/en/character/outland/tantalos/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Idle or shooting with themios bow (wichever looks the best in the artists opinion)
    General colour scheme: Darkish green, just make it match the overall feeling of my gear (no need tho, do whatever looks the best)

/facedesk

So it turns out i'm not needed in what i was taking a hiatus for x_x
    te sigh.
    So i guess i'm back.
    I'm also looking to take a few requests.

(to those who sent them before, i deleted all my mail thinking i was going to be gone >.<;; if you still want my work please resend them, if not, no problem :P)
    Also, i REALLY hate double sigs :/ (ie sigs with 2+ toons) please don't send me them Q.Q;;

druids are ok....as long as you arent like this:

HAI IMA DROOD AND I'D LIKE TO BE FLYING IN FROM THE CORNER OF TE SIGGIE IN BIRDIE FURM THEN SWIMMING UP IN SEAL ARF ARF FURM THEN ID LIKE TO BE ALL RAWR RAWR BURR MOAD WITH A PEWPEW KITTEH NEXT TEW IT.

/end dramatic

n.n;;

oh and edit:
    mah new wallpaper (cuz its important D; )
    http://i.imgur.com/a3k83.jpg

I just wanted to thank batpanic for the wallpaper tutorial, just made my first one

I am still also looking to pick up a few sig request.

Deleted
    Banner request -

Quote Originally Posted by annalee1225 View Post
    I just wanted to thank batpanic for the wallpaper tutorial, just made my first one

I am still also looking to pick up a few sig request.
    This is beautiful.

yay for finally not being lazy and getting a deviantART page
    http://pjammiez.deviantart.com/

still raiding, fun times XD woot

Used Batpanic's signature tutorial to make this one for a guildy.Thanks for the tutorial Batpanic, really well done.
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-15 at 08:47 AM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Hi thar

I would love if any of you designers would make me a signature for a normal phpbb forum.

Visible text: Mg the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ll/mg/advanced
    Gear set: Would prefer the gear I got equiped atm. without helmet though.
    Your pose: Could be a little cool with the shiled in front of her, like if shes standing still and awainting orders to attack.
    General colour scheme: I love the green theme over goblins, so some green/blue mix up would be super awesome.
    Any extras: Will leave this blank

Thanks in advance

Thanks all for the positive feedback on the tutorial, and awesome work!

--

iPhone wallpaper

--

Stayed up all night sorting requests, I'm officially smashed now :c
    Will ressume signature making once I've had a little nap.

Edit: Okay, nevermind. Just saw CNN and the latest news about the tsunami and nuclear situation in Japan. Can't sleep now.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-03-15 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

I went with the purple colour scheme. I hope you don't mind. I just felt that it fit Arcane more.
    I'll live^^ like i said, the discisions about style are for the designer thank you very much!

Deleted
    I'm always very interested to see how creative people can be Therefore i'd like to request a signature to use on forums

Here goes! ^^

Visible text: Name: Revoo / Guild: Lost
    Race/class/spec: Goblin / Rogue / Assassination (mutilate) -> 2 daggers rawr!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/revoo/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to be seen in T11 Armor so i can keep on dreaming haha
    Helm visible: No... GOD NO. XD
    Your pose: I've always like the stance Goblin rogues get in stealth when targeting a boss. Ready for combat! I'd like that in my sig
    General colour scheme: I've always been a fan of the colours orange/yellow/red (either combo). Of course, if you have better ideas i dont mind to see that either
    Any extras: I'll leave it all to your creativity Only thing i can think of is to keep it "rogue-like?" :P

Thanks in advance, good luck and i cant wait to see the result! ^^
    Last edited by mmocb7a87b2ad9; 2011-03-15 at 10:15 AM.

Hai Guys, I am back in action. Lacking some fonts as my PC decided to blow up on me, but I got everything back in working order now, So happy to take PMs from anyone.
    I do NOT have T11, or Worgens
    Link to my work is in my sig. xx
    First Request since reinstall. Week out made me rusty!

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Hai Guys, I am back in action. Lacking some fonts as my PC decided to blow up on me, but I got everything back in working order now, So happy to take PMs from anyone.
    I do NOT have T11, or Worgens
    Link to my work is in my sig. xx
    First Request since reinstall. Week out made me rusty!
    Just a lil heads up, us Europeans do have tier 11 now with the latest release of WMV from their official site, yay!
    And wb!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Just a lil heads up, us Europeans do have tier 11 now with the latest release of WMV from their official site, yay!
    And wb!
    for real? i just looked at the official site and the latest modelviewer dates from back in december 2008, so where did you look exactly? maybe give a link