[QUOTE=Eis;11153479]Just saw this post, but I hope he didn't PM anyone else.

Sorry I forgot I had PMed you, but I did not PM anyone else. Anxiousness got the better of me.

And TYVM

Text Preferably jagged
    Name: Swiftstomp, Male Tauren Warrior
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/swiftstomp/simple
    Guild: Skeleton Crew
    Realm: Shadowmoon
    Content
    Gear: Warrior tier 11, with matching belt, boots, and duel-wielding [Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood], with helm visible please
    Pose: Hitting the enemy with both weapons at the same time (Raging Blow/Mutilate animation)
    Scheme: Black with red veins through it, reminiscent of blood.
    Extras: Is it possible to have a black dragon (Vanilla Nefarian model) kinda transparent and breathing fire in the background? With Skeleton Crew with Shadowmoon under it in the top left corner?
    Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2011-04-21 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension View Post
    I just got back from a week vacation to find this lovely made for me.

Wonderful work, I'm very happy with it even without anything but the head. <3 Frightening Worgen.

Thank you very much! <333
    Yupp :3
    ..................fill

Quote Originally Posted by Somertonz View Post
    Would love to have one made! They are incredible!

Name: Crusader Krausis
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin
    Realm: US Akama
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...krausis/simple
    !
    I'd like to give this a whirl. I need something to do in class.

I know you asked for the realm name to be displayed, but I was a dummy and didn't leave room for it. Please PM me if you'd like anything changed or if I messed up.

And link to a wallpaper for a guildie:
    http://i.imgur.com/CHx1p.jpg[/QUOTE]

your nature-themed backgrounds are perfect choices. and ty again lol
    New guild, friendly and progression-minded environment with mixed pre-squish heroic exp raiders looking for new recruits.
    http://badwolf11.enjin.com/recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteriia View Post
    If someone wants to do a sig for me that would be fantastic !

Name: Nazrax
    Race: Orc
    Class: Shaman
    Server: Emerald Dream
    Guild: Endeavors
    If you can do a T5 with Lights' Justice and the Enamelled Disc of Mojo
    Possibly with the mace in the air for a cast. Effects are at your discretion. Thanks
    Ready

And my first sig wall

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 08:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Text Preferably jagged
    Name: Swiftstomp, Male Tauren Warrior
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/swiftstomp/simple
    Guild: Skeleton Crew
    Realm: Shadowmoon
    Content
    Gear: Warrior tier 11, with matching belt, boots, and duel-wielding [Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood], with helm visible please
    Pose: Hitting the enemy with both weapons at the same time (Raging Blow/Mutilate animation)
    Scheme: Black with red veins through it, reminiscent of blood.
    Extras: Is it possible to have a black dragon (Vanilla Nefarian model) kinda transparent and breathing fire in the background? With Skeleton Crew with Shadowmoon under it in the top left corner?
    Thank you!!!
    Grabbed and done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilisk View Post
    It is AMAZING, TY!!!
    Glad you like it. =)

Quote Originally Posted by anff View Post
    Dude that is great, thank you so much! Would've like to see what you could do with more time on your hands aha! :P
    Haha, ye the awesome weather at the moment saves me from spending more than a few hours at photoshop ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Love the colours of your signatures
    Thank you! Love your DevArt gallery, just awesome <3

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Tacy, I really like the signatures you make. Keep em coming! [..]
    Thanks, I'll keep em coming =) I'm spending lots of time on each of them so there won't be a massive flood of signatures by my every day. Trying to keep up the quality ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW! that looks really cool.. would you mind doing a Tutorial of how you made them?
    I feel honored that you're already asking for a tutorial by me after I only did a handful of signatures, but I'm sorry, i won't do a tutorial in the near future. Simply because all my signatures are made different, there is no precise step by step way to get that end result. I'm also using 40-50 layers so that would be a kind of boring tutorial ;D

The only thing I can tell you is, that i split my work on a signature in the following 4 parts:

1.) (most important!) Get some good music running! I prefer something like this or this.
    2.) Basic renderwork in WMV, importing into PS, fixing the render (some bugs like shoulders through face or something like that), painting basic background, painting spells.
    3.) Effects, highlights, lots of dodge/burn, light, trying to make a transition between background and character, etc.
    4.) Coloring, last small effects, bluring/sharpening, image adjust (contrast, saturation, etc.) and finaly the text + text effect.

The only good advice I can give you is to learn photoshop to the point that the work happens in your brain. You need to have most of the final image in your head and need to think "I want it look like THAT!" and then just do it in photoshop without struggling to get there. No thinking like "I wonder what that button does" or "Lets just throw a bunch of filters on that, going to look awesome". Oh and stay away from custom brushes. I'm not telling that they are bad (well most of them actually are ;D) but F5 is your friend =)
    But if you have any specific question, just PM me.

Wow thats became a pretty long post.. Hope you don't struggle with my english ;D

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Ready

Grabbed and done
    Those two signatures that you made, for Hysteriia and Shadow-cleave, are too large for this forum. Make sure that they're under 50kb.

Deleted
    Question for the artists here -
    How do you make Taurens look decent in signatures?
    They are too big and bulky to get any sort of good pose,
    How do you guys do it?
    -Dan

Hey there. I'm not picky at all and the rest of these sig's look fantastic! I'm looking for someone to put their creative mind to the test and surprise me with a nice sig for my female worgen bear, Ivypaw. I'm a guardian of cenarious if that gives you a starting point and I'm a member of the guild Requiem on Bronzebeard. My bear is black with yellow eyes and I was going to post my armory but alas I'm new on the forums. Have fun and thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlilly View Post
    Hey there. I'm not picky at all and the rest of these sig's look fantastic! I'm looking for someone to put their creative mind to the test and surprise me with a nice sig for my female worgen bear, Ivypaw. I'm a guardian of cenarious if that gives you a starting point and I'm a member of the guild Requiem on Bronzebeard. My bear is black with yellow eyes and I was going to post my armory but alas I'm new on the forums. Have fun and thanks a ton!
    First post. Use the template.

Thanks a ton!

I'm not going to accept any further requests.
    My iPhone is stuck in recovery mode since yesterday and this is really starting to piss me off. Getting it to work is my first prio atm. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post

Grabbed and done

That's awesome
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2011-04-21 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacy View Post
    Wow thats became a pretty long post.. Hope you don't struggle with my english ;D
    Dont worry about youre English.. everyone strugle sometimes

Thanks for all the text and help you given me and everyone that also wanted it.
    Really love youre signature work, they look cool <3

Nightcrow:
    Whats the font on your sig wall - Your name at the bottom?
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a huge fan of doing desktop wallpapers but I thought i could use the practice. Did a signature for Spartan a week ago or so and I finally got the wallpaper to go with it finished.

Click for full size (1366 x 768):
    Last edited by Brienna; 2011-04-21 at 05:00 PM.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Quote Originally Posted by Tacy View Post
    My approach on that one:

Tell me what you think about it =)
    Lovely! looks really awesome ! Thanks<3<3<3

It's just like what I pictured in my head ! Thank you so much