Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Today was not my best day, good lord:

I'll be the first to admit, Azmodean's was an unmitigated disaster. I'll probably end up remaking it, but I don't know how much better I can get dark purples, blacks and reds to look. Until then, all I can give you is my apologises, and maybe a foot rub.

Beardo's was a close second on the failure metre, the idea was alright, the character looked like she was snapping her fingers, was going to have a fire spark from that, but it didn't quite work out either.
    I actually like it, but if you want to take another stab at it go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Those two signatures that you made, for Hysteriia and Shadow-cleave, are too large for this forum. Make sure that they're under 50kb.
    Yeap noticed i should stick to 400x100 then :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Nightcrow:
    Whats the font on your sig wall - Your name at the bottom?
    Most wasted-->http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=most+wasted

Quote Originally Posted by voxnihili View Post
    I'd like to give this a whirl. I need something to do in class.

I know you asked for the realm name to be displayed, but I was a dummy and didn't leave room for it. Please PM me if you'd like anything changed or if I messed up.
    Can someone tell me how I actually make this my signature? This will be my first time doing it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Somertonz View Post
    Can someone tell me how I actually make this my signature? This will be my first time doing it. Thanks!
    First post --> Q&A --> Question 7.

Recieved a signature, and didn't even read the first post. I am sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of doing desktop wallpapers but I thought i could use the practice. Did a signature for Spartan a week ago or so and I finally got the wallpaper to go with it finished.

Click for full size (1366 x 768):
    that is freaking awesome exactly what i was looking for ..
    Many thanx to Brienna for all of her effort you rock keep up the great work

Such amazing work in this thread. I would love to get one made for myself. I plan to use the signature on my guilds forums so it doesn't have to follow MMOs size restrictions.

Name: Kimosi (title is optional and up to the person making the sig if they want to include it. If you decide to use a title I'd prefer "Death's Demise", "Blackwing's Bane", or "Dragonslayer")
    Armory: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/elune/kimosi/advanced (Sorry, first time actually posting so no working links)
    And since the armory has my toon in a horrendous pose here's a SS of my toon's face: img14. imageshack. us/f/wowscrnshot042111141829.jpg/
    Gear: Tier 11 would be grand. Either the normal, heroic or unused green version would be fine with me, just please, no helm or cloak showing but I would prefer my Tabard of the Lightbringer to be there.
    Pose: I'm not real picky with this but something action oriented would be preferred.
    Color Scheme: Something that fits with the unholy Death Knight theme would be splendid.

I hope someone decides to give this a try and can't wait to see the results. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimosi View Post
    Such amazing work in this thread. I would love to get one made for myself. I plan to use the signature on my guilds forums so it doesn't have to follow MMOs size restrictions.
    Not MMO-C size? Awesome.

Claimed. I'll do it tomorrow.

Oh, and if you could have a weapon visible, what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Also, I would like to ask the same question as Ariyana.
    He answered it:
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post

Reclaimed Ashkandi or Corrupted Ashbringer would be nice. Thank you very much Elyaan.

Howdie people
    Does anyone has an idea how to make the Drain Soul Spell visible on a sig...?

Deleted
    Would like to request a wallpaper if anybody want to make one for me.

left side 5 toons in t11
    male tauren druid feral (malevolence)
    male belf blood DK (akirus the worm-breaker)
    male belf war prot (with soulblade and blockade's lost shield)
    male tauren shaman (elementium stormshield + inceratus)
    male goblin rogue (dual scaleslicer)

right side 4 toons in t11 + 1 female belf pala in Vicious Gladiator's ret set.
    Female Belf warlock (inceratus + book of binding will)
    Male troll mage (blade of witching hour + book of binding will)
    Female Belf priest (holy) (Andros, fist of the dragon king + septer of ice)
    male goblin hunter (Themios the darkbringer)

center top EU - Twisting Nether

Center Horde logo (maybe abit over the center to make room for the last pala)

buttom center male belf pala tank in t11 (mace of acrid death + akmin-kurai, dominion's shield)

Helm visible on all the toons.

im using 1600 x 900 res if that helps

no names need to be on WP.

if its not too much i would like a sig with a male belf pala in Judgement Armor set with text Royma of EU - Twisting Nether

Absolutely love the work you guys do! I was going to take a crack at it, but WMV for the Mac is FUBAR and my Windows machine can't run WoW. Probably best to leave it to the experts anyhow.

Not for MMO-Champ, so size is less of an issue.

Visible text: Name (Hurdur) and Guild (Relic)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle. net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/hurdur/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6 (no weapons)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Single target cast animation, rather than the "behold my armpit" AoE one.
    General colour scheme: Black and white, to go with the armor. I sorta was thinking of a "light in the darkness" theme because I'm holy spec, but I'd leave that up to the artist's discretion.

Might come back with another request for my pally once I figure out how I'd work "Defender of a Shattered World" in there.

Quote Originally Posted by borox
    Hey, i really like the work youve done and my request seems to have been left in the dust. Heres the original request:
    "This sounds awesome, ide love to have one!

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8x/advanced
    Colors: Black blue and Purple, kinda fitting for a warlock. (just make the colors from the tier 8 and drain soul the general colors)
    Text: just "Rival Børøx" and also a quote saying "I refuse to be the lesser evil." (alt-0248)
    Armor: Full tier 8 please!
    Casting Animations: My toon on the left with his arm out shooting a Drain Soul out of his hand all the way off the right side of the sig.

Please and Thank you!"

would really appreciate it!
    I have no idea how to make Drain soul effect but i tried

1024x768

Click for the full size if you want.
    Last edited by Lyndétruit; 2011-04-21 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Booteh
    Was thinking if you could do a signature for me, since I seem to like your work a lot.
    Background: Some paladin colour'ish with some holy/yellow light(would love if it could have a little touch of lightning)
    Text: Fruiteh
    <Best Paladin EU>
    Gear: Season 10 2200+ version
    Race: Female Dwarf (Face and hairstyle should be as this: Image
    Tabard of the Lightbringer would be cool as well.

Thanks on before hand =)
    Another pmr
    Not so close to your desires but i prefer backgrounds from just bluring colours

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Absolutely love the work you guys do! I was going to take a crack at it, but WMV for the Mac is FUBAR and my Windows machine can't run WoW. Probably best to leave it to the experts anyhow.

Not for MMO-Champ, so size is less of an issue.

Visible text: Name (Hurdur) and Guild (Relic)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle. net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/hurdur/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6 (no weapons)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Single target cast animation, rather than the "behold my armpit" AoE one.
    General colour scheme: Black and white, to go with the armor. I sorta was thinking of a "light in the darkness" theme because I'm holy spec, but I'd leave that up to the artist's discretion.

Might come back with another request for my pally once I figure out how I'd work "Defender of a Shattered World" in there.
    I liked this idea so i made him this

*jawdrop* Thanks so much! I love it!

*gives a cookie*

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    First post. Use the template.

Thanks a ton!
    Visible text: Ivypaw, server bronzbear, guild requiem
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Don't have ss's, new on forums can't link anything.
    Gear set: don't really care but 11 is my fav so far.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: don't care, surprise me
    General colour scheme:don't care, surprise me
    Any extras: Black Bear tank, guardian of the cenarious.

repeated info is repeated . Thanks a ton
    Last edited by sugarlilly; 2011-04-22 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Another pmr
    Not so close to your desires but i prefer backgrounds from just bluring colours

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 10:24 PM ----------

I liked this idea so i made him this

You tried to do the rain thingie =D

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlilly View Post
    Visible text: Ivypaw, server bronzbear, guild requiem
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Don't have ss's, new on forums can't link anything.
    Gear set: don't really care but 11 is my fav so far.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: don't care, surprise me
    General colour scheme:don't care, surprise me
    Any extras: Bear tank, guardian of the cenarious.

repeated info is repeated . Thanks a ton
    I would like to attempt this

How is that?

^ Boreded =(
    Last edited by CryptFiend; 2011-04-22 at 01:46 AM.

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Thats stunning thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you Nightcrow, it looks absolutely amazing. i wanna learn how to make them myself now
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough