Hey, i'm Valdura, a Priest healer from <At the End of the Day> on Frostwhisper EU. I'd love one of you talented artists to make me a signature, if you have the time please!
    Visible text: Name, title (blackwing's bane)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Valdura/simple However, i will soon be race-changing to a Female blood elf
    Gear set: Priest T8 if possible, it's just.... so... *drool*
    Helm visible: No thanks!
    Your pose: Just looking awesome
    General colour scheme: Light blues/white, sorta to match the T8 colour scheme
    Hope you have the time to do this for me! Valdura
    Last edited by Valdura; 2011-08-18 at 12:29 PM.

Would greatly appreciate the following if someone has the time, inclination, and desire.

Signature:
    Visible text: Genshen - Zero Rated - Blackrock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Genshen/simple
    Gear set: T12 set if possible as shown in armory.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Would love to be shown casting a spell preferably out of my staff across the sig itself. Kind of hard to explain, but imagine me Casting a spell with my staff parallel to the ground and a spell emanating from it across the sig to an unknown hostile outside of the sig. Then above the spell line it creates could be text, etc.
    General colour scheme: Warlock, shadowy blue. Not much to put here I guess. I leave it at the artists discretion.
    Any extras: No real extras, unless the artist desires something of their own creation.

Banner:
    Size: 700x150 if possible.
    Visible text: Zero Rated - A US Blackrock Progression Guild
    Logo: Horde crest somewhere in therr would be nice. Up to artists discretion.
    General colour scheme: http://zerorated.guildzilla.com/ Fitting to the general scheme.
    Any extras: Up to artists discretion. I am at a loss of words for the amazing talent displayed in this thread and would be honored for someone to take up this task. Can even donate a small token of gratitude via paypal if desired.

Thanks!

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

PMR:

If you PM me with a request;
    1.) I hate doing shadow priests. I can never get it to look right.
    2.) There is limited space on my signatures, remember that when you ask for stuff on there. I can, at my choice, choose not to put on everything you list.
    3.) Please only signature requests, I won't do anything else unless I'm just randomly doing it myself.
    4.) I could randomly say no to your request, don't be mad at me... I sometimes just don't feel like doing them.
    Last edited by Sangriaa; 2011-08-17 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    non-mmo request:
    Whats the name on the font you used on the name?

PMR:

Very limited in taking requests at the moment.

Hi, i'm Lunaraa. I love the artist work and I would have a signature if you have the time please!
    Visible text: Name (Lunaraa)
    Race: Draenei
    ( i can't link so if you want to do this, send me a private message for know hair and skin and armor
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose:This is a signature for a forum rp, Lunaraa is awkward then make a position that has to do with it please.
    General colour scheme: Choose :-)
    Thanks, Lunaraa
    Last edited by valarya; 2011-08-18 at 02:59 PM.

I was bored and felt like turning the goblin pose from the wallpaper I did into a sig.

I suppose if someone would like to use it they can, just not on the MMO forums.
    I won't add your name to it, though.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Deleted
    I want to thank Eis for the beautifull signature she (or... he? just in case i got it wrong) made for me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PMR:

Very limited in taking requests at the moment.
    Thanks again for this one =)

Just dropping by to say that as of yesterday, I have uninstalled the game and the model viewer completely. I've decided to retire from the game for good.

Due to the removal, I will no longer accept any Warcraft related requests. I've sent out PM's to those of you who have requested something from me, but I'll put it here aswell: there are plenty of old and new (bless) artists in this thread who still play and still have a passion for this game. Having them creating something for you is ten times better than putting me through a terrible struggle of Do Not Want.

You're all great. Keep it that way.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Would greatly appreciate the following if someone has the time, inclination, and desire.

Signature:
    Visible text: Genshen - Zero Rated - Blackrock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Genshen/simple
    Gear set: T12 set if possible as shown in armory.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Would love to be shown casting a spell preferably out of my staff across the sig itself. Kind of hard to explain, but imagine me Casting a spell with my staff parallel to the ground and a spell emanating from it across the sig to an unknown hostile outside of the sig. Then above the spell line it creates could be text, etc.
    General colour scheme: Warlock, shadowy blue. Not much to put here I guess. I leave it at the artists discretion.
    Any extras: No real extras, unless the artist desires something of their own creation.

Banner:
    Size: 700x150 if possible.
    Visible text: Zero Rated - A US Blackrock Progression Guild
    Logo: Horde crest somewhere in therr would be nice. Up to artists discretion.
    General colour scheme: http://zerorated.guildzilla.com/ Fitting to the general scheme.
    Any extras: Up to artists discretion. I am at a loss of words for the amazing talent displayed in this thread and would be honored for someone to take up this task. Can even donate a small token of gratitude via paypal if desired.

Thanks!

Did the banner request. not sure of the size so i had a guess.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9405/zerotr.jpg
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-08-18 at 02:38 PM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

slightly off topic, but i didn't want to created no threat just to ask:
    any1 know a good website to create signatures? I need something tiny, like my current ones, since I have many alts... my current would be fine, but it can't find my characters for some reason, website owner stopped updating maybe, idk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    PMR:

If you PM me with a request;
    1.) I hate doing shadow priests. I can never get it to look right.
    2.) There is limited space on my signatures, remember that when you ask for stuff on there. I can, at my choice, choose not to put on everything you list.
    3.) Please only signature requests, I won't do anything else unless I'm just randomly doing it myself.
    4.) I could randomly say no to your request, don't be mad at me... I sometimes just don't feel like doing them.
    Stunning Good looking.

Id like to make a request for a sig, seeing you guys are doing an awesome job.

anyway, here goes:

char name: Sniige
    guid name: The Great Danes

id like the sig to be "feral-ish" (up to who ever wants to do the sig what you put into it) and the char name and guild name text should be very visual. if possible. obviously not flashy

ive added two screenshots of me in bearform (yes im a bear tank), feel free to use them, but its not requiered.

http://imageshack.us/f/705/wowscrnshot081811184919.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/6/wowscrnshot081811184921.jpg/

Deleted
    Wallpaper Request

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Redtusk Resto Shaman (Maybe Redtusk on top and Resto Shaman below?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would appriciate some nice work with WoW Model Viewer, eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/redtusk/simple.
    Gear set: T12
    Helm visible: Helm Off
    Your pose: Up to you
    General colour scheme: Redish? Maybe some green somewhere too, up to you again
    Any extras: No Extras

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Just dropping by to say that as of yesterday, I have uninstalled the game and the model viewer completely. I've decided to retire from the game for good.

Due to the removal, I will no longer accept any Warcraft related requests. I've sent out PM's to those of you who have requested something from me, but I'll put it here aswell: there are plenty of old and new (bless) artists in this thread who still play and still have a passion for this game. Having them creating something for you is ten times better than putting me through a terrible struggle of Do Not Want.

x
    <3 Live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post

x
    You shall be missed. Keep up with that awesome work, whereever you take it.

Thank you again Vixen for your awesome work on my sig!

Visible text: Name/Server/Guild plz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uminous/simple
    Helm visible: Yes, with the lower face visible if possible!
    Your pose: Meditation/Deep Thought? I'll trust your expertise
    Gear: Tier 6 if possible!
    General colour scheme: Holy/Healing Light
    Any extras: Up to you, I trust your judgement!

Thanks!

PM Request:

This individual was super patient, and I'm insanely happy with the outcome. My best creation to date. For sure. Funnily enough, they're always Priest signatures.

Reminder: Not taking requests!