Deleted
    Somehow I forgot how sexy Elyaan's signatures were. So I dug up one of my older ones and now my posts look sexy as hell. <3

ThankyouElyaanyou'reamazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraine View Post
    Somehow I forgot how sexy Elyaan's signatures were. So I dug up one of my older ones and now my posts look sexy as hell. <3

ThankyouElyaanyou'reamazing.
    That needs tweaking. I'll send you a slightly changed version later on. :3

Anyways, your wallpaper. Sorry it took so long. Kept recolouring the background. Decided on two colours, instead of the original turquoise-green.

Let me know if you'd like any changes.

Deleted
    Oh my goodness, Elyaan. <3 Something I always love about your signatures/wallpapers is how much you're able to show detail off in some of the most simplest of things. For example, as soon as I saw the Time Lost drake there, the first thing that I spotted was the scales on his wings. In game or even in the model viewer I would never, ever look straight at something like that. I don't know how the heck you do it, since you're so much more pro at Photoshop than I am, but whatever it is, it's amazing.

And I adore the colouring around the drakes that just kind of comes together in the middle, and the slight green around Kuraine that fits in so well.

Just perfect. Seriously. I love it. ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    That's incredible.

I'm pretty sure she specifies these rare mounts just to rub salt in my wounds though.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-08-24 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'm pretty sure she specifies these rare mounts just to rub salt in my wounds though.
    I don't actually own Time Lost. Yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Warlock Signature

I hoping someone can make me a signature. I only want my name, no guild/server. I'm Boogerhaze, on Deathwing US. Can't link anything yet...

I want to be wearing Hateful Gladiators Felshroud, I really like the look of it.

For a pose, I'd like to be laughing. Forsaken maniacal laugh makes me smile, haha.

Purple, Black, and Red would be nice. And if you can, I'd like to incorporate the Old Gods into it, giving it more of a demonic / tainted feel.

So when someone gets the time, please make this one up. Thank you in advance (^_^)

Druid Wallpaper

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Taleanna, The balance is within to rescue all.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eanna/advanced http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...411215113.jpg/
    Gear set:Cenarion Raiment (Tier 1)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose:Casting Starfall, if possible the little starfall shards falling around.
    Any extras: Would like my little Nightsaber Cub sitting on my Left and my Tiny shale Spider on my Right. And also plants, trees in the background to make it a druidic scene and lots of little critters to make it lively =)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Dark are you using a brush for the fire or just a fire jpg?
    Combo of clone stampin, brushes, jpgs

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknstormy View Post
    Did you get my PMR?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

non MMOS:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    That needs tweaking. I'll send you a slightly changed version later on. :3

Anyways, your wallpaper. Sorry it took so long. Kept recolouring the background. Decided on two colours, instead of the original turquoise-green.

Let me know if you'd like any changes.
    wow, that looks amazing... let me know if you're ever taking requests again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    Firstly, thanks for all your hard work guys. I think it's awesome how you volunteer to do these, I know it can be really time consuming. I suck at adobe :P Truly amazing what you can do with a few pictures-It's much appreciated, as well.

(I had more detailed information but MMO. gave me the "Oops" error -.-

Signature
    Name: Mookes -Realm: Ysera
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ookes/advanced
    Or: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...111215613.jpg/
    (Tier 6 with both of the Warglaives as my weapons and the Cursed Vision of Sageras as my head would be awesome
    Yes
    Something badass, doesn't matter to me. I'd like to Warglaives visible if possible.
    Something that follows the Tier6/glaives look. I think Green/dark green/black would rock.
    If the color scheme could look poisony, that would be really cool

An avatar would be great if that's at all possible

Once again, thanks guys. You rock.
    Took a bit of licence with this one, you didn't include a face shot so i dont know what you look like with out a helm, so could use your prefered helm or the tier 5 one, so i change teir set, put the glaves in. They are quite big so hard to get much in a small signature, went with the dark green and black colours and tried to make it look toxic like poison

Hope it suits.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/824/mookes.jpg
    http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4894/mookesav.jpg
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-08-25 at 02:46 PM.

Visible text:My name (Resiliences), and the sentence "Lil' Red, fear only makes the wolf look bigger."

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Resiliences of Bronzebeard horde. - This is more purely for facial features.

Gear set: I'd prefer if the sig was a more ''up close'' facial, so gear set isn't really needed. But I'd have to say preist tier 5 or priest tier 11/12 if shoulders or what-not were needed.

Helm visible: No Thanks

Your pose: I'd like it to be a close up, sort of dramatic angle of the face (Or maybe back of the head face?)

General colour scheme: I'm a disc priest, so I'd hope I could get it in the white/grey/faded yellows.

Any extras: "Lil' Red, fear only makes the wolf look bigger", In a brighter shade of whatever color the backround is.

Plus I would highly like for you to write "Done by..." or whatever you do. I'd appreciate it so much!

Deleted
    Visible text: Aneth

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Aneth/simple

Gear set: s10 with Wrathful Daggers (s10 lower tier)
    Helm visible: No Thanks

Your pose: Whatever fits best

General colour scheme: Dark, maybe brown/grey/orange like s10 set is (lower tier)

Any extras: Noes.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for fun sig for a friend, non MMO

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Took a bit of licence with this one, you didn't include a face shot so i dont know what you look like with out a helm, so could use your prefered helm or the tier 5 one, so i change teir set, put the glaves in. They are quite big so hard to get much in a small signature, went with the dark green and black colours and tried to make it look toxic like poison

Hope it suits.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/824/mookes.jpg
    http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4894/mookesav.jpg
    Doesn't even matter what tier set i'm in, this looks AMAZING! Thank you so much.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

I'm requesting both a signature for MMO and a wallpaper for my computer, please. As I state below, I'm not looking for anything specific, but I do like the softer, more feminine pictures (being female) so I am looking for pretty and soft. I want to thank the artist who decides to take my request in advance!!

Signature:

Visible Text: Mineve – Windrunner
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Mineve/simple
    Gear Set: Tier 12 (Fiery shoulders!)
    Helm Visible: No please, <3 my pigtails
    Your Pose: Artist’s choice
    General Color Scheme: Artist’s choice
    Any Extras: My only request is that it be soft and pretty. Also, if the coloring could mesh with my hair, that would be great – I know, I know, it’s orangy-red... But my tier actually finally matches with it! It only took 6 years! Basically, I just want something pretty for my character. For both of these requests. Artist has full reign with their creativity – you’re the artist, not me. ^_^

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1440 x 900
    Visible Text: Mineve – Windrunner
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Mineve/simple
    Gear Set: Tier 12
    Helm Visible: No please
    Again, the rest is really artist’s choice, I’m just looking for something pretty for my computer, and since I’m a huge WoW fan, and I’m almost always on my priest, my character is a good choice! I do prefer darker backgrounds with lighter writing, but again, full reign to whoever picks this up.

*Edit: I just wanted to add, for the wallpaper, that I run on a mac, so I need the very right side somewhat clear. It bugs me when I cover a nice picture up with my icons, and I want to enjoy your artwork. ^_^ Much appreciation!
    Last edited by Mineve; 2011-08-26 at 10:25 AM.

Visible text: Chrysus of Boulderfist
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rysus/advanced
    Gear set: T10 Heroic (What I will most likely be wearing when Transmog comes out)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: You may use a melee swing, really whatever you guys think looks the best with this set.
    General colour scheme: A very dark, plaguetastic green. (I am Unholy)
    Any extras: Perhaps the Unholy skull in the background, laughing or having it's mouth open in some evil twisted way.

Thanks to anyone who takes up this project!

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    Doesn't even matter what tier set i'm in, this looks AMAZING! Thank you so much.
    Your welcome. Glad you like it

Deleted
    Hey guys some really talented people here! Just wondering would anybody be interested in doing a laptop background as a project? If so I can pm the request details! Thanks in advance