A few i've done in the past week.

I do take PMs, but i don't take over specific ones, keep it simple with what gear you want to wear and a character pose.

Edit @ Laerath: I could possibley do this for you, PM me the details, things i want to know is resolution it needs to be, color scheme, character pose, time frame you want it made in and then obviously any specifics you want.
    Last edited by Voix; 2011-08-26 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Good morning

I was wondering if you could make me a signature aswell.

The character's details are:

name: Melódy
    class: disc priest
    gear: t11
    guild: Predestination
    link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=mel%C3%B3dy
    I dont have any special stuff i'd prefer so i'll go with anything you like apart from perhaps an avatar if possible

I really hope u can do this for me. thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Melody

p.s. my character is logged out in pvp gear but normally shes in full t11

Wow, just wow! So fine work here so Im asking you to create wallpaper about my Orc Demonology Warlock Gorgk which Im gonna start playing again since vanilla for me if there is time

Resolution: 1600x1200

Visible texts: Gorgk and Stormreaver. Not neccessarily together, but however it fits the best

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gorgk/advanced not much to do with this one since I dont have the actual gear and since I want the helm on too so.

Gear set: Warlock tier 5 with helm visible. No need for weapons.

Pose: Looking straight forward, channeling hellfire which would be the theme too.

Colour scheme: Fire, red, lava, demonic(ish) dark. Basically fire/lava illuminating otherwise dark place.

Extras: My Felguard next to me, standing tall ”guarding”. And on background my demon form looming over my warlock or sort of shadowy image behind him (alot bigger than the orc). Maybe corpses burned by hellfire (skeletons or something) around, but I'll give the decision to the creator because if it doesnt fit that well then just ditch the corpse idea.

Thanks in advance!

Signature

Visible text: Übercharge, Stormrage EU, Stormrage Knights
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rcharge/simple
    Gear set: Brutal Gladiator priest set (Satin)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Standing there with http://www.wowhead.com/item=18873/grand-marshals-stave
    General colour scheme: Holy Priest
    Any extras: I think it's good

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MelodyNagrand View Post
    Good morning

I was wondering if you could make me a signature aswell.

The character's details are:

name: Melódy
    class: disc priest
    gear: t11
    guild: Predestination
    link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=mel%C3%B3dy
    I dont have any special stuff i'd prefer so i'll go with anything you like apart from perhaps an avatar if possible

I really hope u can do this for me. thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Melody

p.s. my character is logged out in pvp gear but normally shes in full t11
    Would love to do this, have this thing for dreanei and priests.
    Could you just PM me a more close up facial shot? (Just standing doing nothing, pretty much only the face would be great) Like to get it right

----
    Edit
    For any one thinking of sending me a PM, the facial shot thing is something that I really want, WoW armory does not always give the best pictures of your chars actual facial features

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    PMR:

And a signiture wall

Reason For Edit: Images were not displaying properly
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2011-08-26 at 02:55 PM.

I love all your work...of all the artists and for the one who has the time for this I'll thank with all my heart!!

What I would love for someone to see is a banner for my guild.

We are called "Forty Six and Two", you might know that title from the Tool song
    We play in EU - Burning Steppes.

You can see our website here
    We are a portuguese guild, so if you don't understand the words, nvm about that!

If someone can do something with that we would be much apreciated

/hug all

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper Please :-)
    Resolution: 1200 x 800
    Visible text: Slamtrasher, NEVER GIVE UP
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trasher/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12 Please :-)
    Helm visible: Visible Please
    Your pose: 2H Melee Stance (With Heroic Skullstealer Greataxe)
    General colour scheme: Black and Dark Red
    Any extras: Loads of Dead Bodies Surrounding me with elite pvp Gear on (WoW Bodies Of Course) ;]

thank you very much ill say now
    Send me a PM if you need to know anything else!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Would love to do this, have this thing for dreanei and priests.
    Could you just PM me a more close up facial shot? (Just standing doing nothing, pretty much only the face would be great) Like to get it right

----
    Edit
    For any one thinking of sending me a PM, the facial shot thing is something that I really want, WoW armory does not always give the best pictures of your chars actual facial features
    will do i'll make one tonight

=]

Thanks for lots of PMs and kind words guys, really appreciate it.

edit: Oh golly guys! I've closed PM requests for the time being from the sheer number of PMs i got till i get through you lovely people who requested.

I encourage everyone to read sokos lovely contribution to this community, i got building because people like him and caiti put up guides like these! Don't be afraid to give it a try for yourselves!

Muchos love =]
    Last edited by Voix; 2011-08-26 at 11:08 PM.

Visible text: Character name: Dichotomy Guild name: Descendants of Draenor Maybe as a watermark or really light have it say "If we don't die, we win" across the bottom.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links but the character's name is Dichotomy on US. Deathwing.
    Gear set: I would love the ilvl 264 tier 10 shaman set.
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: I will leave this one up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: I would really like to keep it with a blue "water" scheme.
    Any extras: Can't think of any extras really. Maybe the Goblin totems or something.

I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you in advance.

Deleted
    So Finally It's Here!

Yes people. It is that time of the year where Soko wears a red shirt (and other clothes, there is no need to scare the kids) and let his beard grow. He will also start sharing presents with the not so naughty ki... well actually everyone.

It's been a long time since I rumoured that I was going to make a huge tutorial in PDF file and finally it's here. It will cover plenty of basic stuff. I have included four PSD files in it (two signatures and two wallpapers) which are the ones I made tutorials for. I have furthermore included a brush set with effects and smudge brushes I use a lot. I bring this completely free in hope that it will help some people and bring inspiration. There should be something for everyone.

(Click image to start downloading the zip file)

Previews:

The file is around 80,6 MB due to the PSD files in it, but if you want to only download the PDF, you can do so here: http://www.sokogeka.co.uk/Tutorials/Tutorial_noPSD.zip

There should have been a picture of me on the introduction page, but as I wrote earlier, I couldn't be asked to shave.

I know I promised I would try and make a movie so people could see the process, but I found out that most free screen captures ran extremely poor on my computer and become very chunky, so not worth it at all. I thought it might have been lack of RAM and intended to buy some, until I realised I'm running Windows XP and can't utilize half the RAM that is actually in my computer, so wouldn't have been a fix. Hopefully in the future I can also bring you movies, but for now you have to endure a written PDF.
    Furthermore I left out the whole army wallpaper thing since it seemed highly redundant, but included another wallpaper instead.

I also, a long time ago, talked about hosting streamed session where the signature makers could share their desktop and have small lectures in how they do this. Sadly I had to completely stop that idea. It's very hard to find applications that would do this, which does not require me to sell my house and rent my unborn children to dodgy people. Furthermore some of them required the people that had to run the session (share desktops) to also have a valid registered account, and I really have no intention to bankrupt other people.

Answer to when I will start doing signatures and requests again:
    I honestly don't know. Had my share trying to make this tutorial and are a bit fed up for now. But who knows. I have shown myself to be an addict when it comes to this thread.

Again I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and if you have questions, you can always throw me a PM or send me a mail (mail address can be found inside the tutorial).

- Soko

p.s If you want to add this to the front page, please remove the ghastly Working with WMV and the photoshop one (they are incredibly horrible). You can keep the signature tutorial since I did not include displace in this one.
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-08-26 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soko - you're a God. No, really. <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Again I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and if you have questions, you can always throw me a PM or send me a mail (mail address can be found inside the tutorial).

- Soko

p.s If you want to add this to the front page, please remove the ghastly Working with WMV and the photoshop one (they are incredibly horrible). You can keep the signature tutorial since I did not include displace in this one.
    Wooo. Thank you so very much!

*Is super happy.*

Sorting the first post now!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just downloaded it - and I - LOVE - the section on wallpapers.

I'm going to create my own now as soon as I get sick of my current one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So Finally It's Here!

snip
    This... is amazing! Great work, I'm gonna use it until my eyes bleeds

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I just downloaded it - and I - LOVE - the section on wallpapers.

I'm going to create my own now as soon as I get sick of my current one.
    Seconded. I think Soko's Worgen Hunter wallpaper needs a break. Thanks, yet again.

My internet needs to hurry up and download this faster. >_>

Thank you so much, Sokoooo! <3 <3 <3

I would pay to get that unshaved picture, anyday.
    Amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, first week of college classes is over.. and I've got time to play! Yay.

PMRs that were long overdue:
    Guild Banner: http://i.imgur.com/lLWMg.jpg

Requests are still closed for the moment. So busy.

Edit: OMG just saw Soko's post. Me love you long time.