Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    I sent it to them first to make sure they were satisfied with it and they were.
    Only reason i threw it up on the forums
    ugh, annoying i can imagine. what i dont get, is if said person responded to you and said it was cool, why bother continueing to PM other artists? not very nice, imo

Deleted
    Hello! I would love an signature of yours If I could i would of linked an armory linked but I'm not allowed, somehow .. :/
    I would like the name to be shown only, no guild or server/title
    It's an human male mage, name: (Venarius). i would like the t12 gear normal, and the helm not to be shown. Thankful for any answer!
    I don't mind the look of it, I just want it to look pro and awesome!!

Im thankful for any reply, regards Venarius

// Venarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dynn View Post
    Hello! I would love an signature of yours If I could i would of linked an armory linked but I'm not allowed, somehow .. :/
    I would like the name to be shown only, no guild or server/title
    It's an human male mage, name: (Venarius). i would like the t12 gear normal, and the helm not to be shown. Thankful for any answer!
    I don't mind the look of it, I just want it to look pro and awesome!!

Im thankful for any reply, regards Venarius

// Venarius
    Use the template in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Use the template in the first post.
    Nice new avatar Elyaan, I like it.

/cheer. Finally got everything working! I wanna thank Elyaan, Geek, and Soko. It was a little bit of everyone's suggestions that helped.

(see sig below) I have t13 working (i feel like the kid who got picked last for dodgeball :< lol)
    I did clean out my inbox. Sorry to those who PM'd me. It was a giant mess >.<
    soooooo! PM me if you like my style and want something done from me

Deleted

Just made a new sig (again) for myself. What you guys think? I'm currently having problems with the SS from WMW. I think its way to pixilated. Anyone got a small guide/tip to how i get a more clean log on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflair View Post
    Wow, you guys do some insane work here. My turn?

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Solarflair Guild: Raid Wipers Anonymous Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arflair/simple Gear set: Tier 12 Please include T12 shoulders, the T11 shoulders are ugly). Helm visible: Yes. Your pose: Aiming.

General colour scheme: Firelands Red. (If that's possible )

Any extras: If it's possible, firing a Chimera Shot in there would look awesome.

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

So my request is on page 1586 #317171

posted on the third of october, when is the ideal time to bump it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post

7. Signature requesting cooldown: One week. - (For skipped posts and re-requests).
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't pick a signature maker's interest). Since we need to regulate the income of requests, there is a one week cooldown for reposts. No bumps are allowed (and although they're two different words for what is the same action, I'm emphasising on it to differentiate between those that read the first post and those that didn't, and this makes indentifying the offenders much easier).

Or just PM an artist with open requests :]

15+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

View the full size image here: http://nicearhi.deviantart.com/#/d4e817d

I really dislike making wallpapers, I think they should all be sent to Geeki from now on cause she's just so darn good at them =P
    That being said, I am open for signature requests!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valauthiel View Post

Just made a new sig (again) for myself. What you guys think? I'm currently having problems with the SS from WMW. I think its way to pixilated. Anyone got a small guide/tip to how i get a more clean log on it?
    What I do is instead of saving a screenshot is I just hit the print screen button.
    Then go on PS and paste it in and move it to where I want, select the sig in PS and copy and paste it again.

Works like a charm

So I got this in my inbox today Geek... QQ

Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.
    Really though I don't frequent the forum scene on MMO that often, it was more for my guild forums. Though I would have liked to show it off here for all the effort you put into it.

If your board and want to make a resized one I will proudly display it here, if not no worries, its getting plenty of show where I intended it.

Just wanted you to know I didn't ditch it. Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    So I got this in my inbox today Geek... QQ

Really though I don't frequent the forum scene on MMO that often, it was more for my guild forums. Though I would have liked to show it off here for all the effort you put into it.

If your board and want to make a resized one I will proudly display it here, if not no worries, its getting plenty of show where I intended it.

Just wanted you to know I didn't ditch it. Thanks again!
    Totally my fault. I had to go back and add your guild name, because I forgot it on the first signature I made you. When I re-saved it, I forgot to adjust the file size. That's really embarrassing on my part, and I'm sorry. First time I've made that error. Glad to know someone is being picky and checking every little thing. It was one or two KB's off. Good lord. I'll make sure and shoot a message to the mods, I'd rather I get infracted for making that mistake than you.

Fixed:

Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-10-30 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    pm'd torgerd

visible text: Mclovin
    armory link/facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mclovin/simple
    gear set: Season 10 elite gear with a season 10 elite gun with tabard of the achiever
    helm visible: No
    your pose: I dont really have one be creative
    general colour scheme: Can i have a green and black color scheme be creative with the effects
    any extras: Can you put the monster symbol and the razer logo on the right side of the sig?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8...tactus2yz5.jpg
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5005/78294565.jpg
    pm'd torgerd
    Last edited by McLøvin; 2011-11-08 at 03:13 PM.

Hi! I'm looking for a nice signature and hopefully someone here can make an awesome one for me. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Signature:

Visible text: Bep of Shandris
    Note on text: I would like "Bep" to be written in a significantly larger font than "of Shandris", and both should be easily read. The font is up to you.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ris/Bep/simple

Gear set: Full Tier 11 Heroic Paladin gear.

Helm visible: Yes.

Pose: A side view. In my left hand, a shield. I want it to be of me with my shield out and blocking something (don't put in what I'm blocking, just the action of me blocking) and my sword in my right hand angled away so that the rest of my body is visible

General colour scheme: Bathed in bright yellow light, but not too bright.

Add anything you want or change anything you want if you think it will look better.

If someone could do this, I would be really grateful.

PM Wallpaper Request: Sorry it took longer than expected. Hubby got sick and then I had 3 kids to take care of rather than my usual 2. ;P Plus, it did take quite a while looking them all up in WMV. Anywho, I do hope you like.

DA Link:
    http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/art/K...aper-266074807

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post

Check point 7 of the thread specific rules part of the first post. I don't get why I need to remind you guys to read it...

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    It was one or two KB's off.
    It was actually just over 98kb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Check point 7 of the thread specific rules part of the first post. I don't get why I need to remind you guys to read it...

It was actually just over 98kb.
    That just doesn't make any sense.

Wait a second. Here is the signature I gave him - I haven't touched this - and the filesize shows 49.15KB. (Submitted 1d 22h ago)

http://vixanya.deviantart.com/#/d4e75ig

Here's the new one I gave him:

http://vixanya.deviantart.com/#/d4eew1f (Submitted 5h 52m ago)

It shows as 49.17KB

Is my browser screwed up? I don't see that it was so huge.

I saved the image to my desktop he was using, and that one (when I opened it in PS) was a bit over limit. But the thing is, that image linked directly to my Deviant Art page listed first up there. I don't get it.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-10-30 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    If it can, you'll get top quality renders, which may result in happiness.
    (Actual result of happiness may vary)

Hope my babble helps.
    - Soko
    Thanks for the answer, started working my way through the list. unfortunately my PS seems to not like FFSA16 (as predicted).
    I'm going through the FFSA8 now to see if smaller amount of happiness can be applied.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valauthiel View Post

Check the page before this, Soko answered a similar question I asked

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Woo! This is awesome!

Signature: Ishadan

Visible text: It should have 3 lines or so. The largest/most prominent should be my name (Ishadan) and then it should have my guild name <Tempest> and US-Runetotem on it somewhere.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Ishadan/advanced

Gear set: Priest t6 absolution regalia

Helm visible: Yes, but the model viewer clips the hair, so you may be able to make him bald and have it look better

Your pose: anything that works w/ the composition

General colour scheme: white/grey/cloudy/priesty w/ some purpley shadows

Any extras: Since I'll be finishing the legendary up pretty soon, I'd like Tarecgosa in there somewhere I know the staff itself kind of looks finicky on modelviewer, so that isn't necessary