Pro tip in this thread: Common courtesy, and some manners go a long way :]

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Ok this is my 3rd Attempt at a Wallpaper, not even joking lol.
    Even told him I'm not one to really do wallpaper's (adding backgrounds, effects, borders... it's alot of work!)

1280x800

Please be gentle. I'm still waiting for his reply. But i thought i would toss it up here to get some input.
    Really hope he likes it because i dunno what else i can do to it

Decided to add a Signature | Avatar Matching the Wallpaper.

Last edited by Xrated; 2011-11-01 at 12:02 AM.

Sig request for a fellow mod:

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    New siggy for mehself ^_^

Open for requests!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Sig request for a fellow mod:

OK - so that is just awesome. Is that a my little pony death knight mount? I think I just squee'd all over the place!

Also - Elysia - did you get my response about your wallpaper and the buggy firehawk stuff?

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 02:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    I think I used Hypercam for my video tutorials but I can't be 100% sure (was so long ago) but Fraps is really good aswell but I can't remember if I got it to work for Photoshop.
    Caiti! Thanks for sticking your head in and replying with that. How's the pretty mommy-to-be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I got it to work for me when I enabled "Monitor Aero Desktop"
    Thanks Greev
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Exhaust View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hydrate of Thunder Bluff - Area 52 US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drate/advanced
    Gear set: Sanctified Tier 10 Shaman
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Spec: Enhancement, Weapons: Dual Axes Spell/Attack: Unleash Elements - Windfury and Fire and Yes please
    General colour scheme: Shaman, alot of Lightninig and 4 Totems Any extras: Spirit Wolves with me at my side if possible or in background

Banner:
    Size: Normal Banner Size Please
    Visible text: Same
    Logo: Horde Logo in Background slighty faded with New Shaman Logo at the side
    General colour scheme: Same

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1900 x 1280 Wide
    Visible text: Hydrate of Thunder Bluff, "Storm, Earth and Fire.. Heed my Call"
    Any extras: With Spirit Wolves and nice Background with view of the Throne of the Elements

Thanks
    Just Reposting, have read rules by Elyaan, posted original on October 24th 2011
    Last edited by Arbs; 2011-11-01 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    First of all, let me start of by saying this thread is absolutely amazing. The fact that you people put your time, effort and skill into producing signatures for other people you haven't met is really commendable!

Also, I have a picture in my mind concerning how I would like the signature to look which I will try to convey to anyone considering giving this a go! If you feel this is too constrictive, or completely unrealistic, please feel free to adjust what you feel necessary! I don't want to remove your own personal touch on the signature by overwhelming you with how I want it to look.

What I'm imagining is a pretty close-up, standard signature, view of my characters face while also showing the shoulders. What I want to be the real focal point of the signature is the eyes and their intensity. I would love to have some 'smoke' rising from the eyes, preferrably in the same colour motif as the rest of the signature, perhaps a bit brighter for contrast. This is to convey that the character is completely through-and-through corrupted and vile, and as such some of this is 'escaping' through the eyes. A growling/snarling mouth is also quite vital to pull this off (at least that's how I envision it). I can imagine this signature working both with a full-frontal-view of the character, but I can also see it totally working if you try to capture the moment where my character just looks over the shoulder, telling you to back off with his eyes, and staring you down

Visible text: Just my Nickname - Ignominious.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nious/advanced (removing Tabard ASAP and will try to remember doing so when I log out!)
    Gear set: I'd prefer warlock t13, but the gear I'm currently wearing is completely fine if t13 is not possible.
    Helm visible: No, for the love of Garrosh, NO! (Owait, i just transferred to Alliance, I need to change that slogan...)
    Your pose: I'm looking for a shoulder-n-up/face sort of signature so the pose won't really matter, preferrably straight on or (as described in the intro) looking-over-shoulder-view.
    General colour scheme: I'd love a color theme that looks rotten and disgusting, suitable for the affliction playstyle. I'm thinking a dark dripping purple sort of thing. Any number of green colours could also totally work. I realize this could be quite stereotypical of the warlock class so if you feel like you have a color scheme that could work, go ahead and use that!

Hopefully this gives you some idea of what I'm looking for but feel free to take some artistic liberties

Also, I'm not sure if I need to say this, but leave my good-for-nothing pet out of the signature :P
    Last edited by mmoc93fbe456e8; 2011-11-01 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Typos and layout.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignominious View Post
    Visible text: Just my Nickname - Ignominious.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nious/advanced (removing Tabard ASAP and will try to remember doing so when I log out!)
    Gear set: I'd prefer warlock t13, but the gear I'm currently wearing is completely fine if t13 is not possible.
    Helm visible: No, for the love of Garrosh, NO! (Owait, i just transferred to Alliance, I need to change that slogan...)
    Your pose: I'm looking for a shoulder-n-up/face sort of signature so the pose won't really matter, preferrably straight on or (as described in the intro) looking-over-shoulder-view.
    General colour scheme: I'd love a color theme that looks rotten and disgusting, suitable for the affliction playstyle. I'm thinking a dark dripping purple sort of thing. Any number of green colours could also totally work. I realize this could be quite stereotypical of the warlock class so if you feel like you have a color scheme that could work, go ahead and use that!
    I'll give this one a go!

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    pm request:

Ok this is my 3rd attempt at a wallpaper, not even joking lol.
    Even told him i'm not one to really do wallpaper's (adding backgrounds, effects, borders... It's alot of work!)

1280x800

it is epic !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    I'll give this one a go!
    Can't wait!

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Zhookie Guild: Knights of Bloody Wolf
    Facial screenshot: it is a Tauren Wearing T10
    Gear set: T10
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'm a caster but i'll go with anything help me imagine more beautiful pose please >.>
    General colour scheme: Green but not to dark.
    Any extras: I'll go with any Tauren Druid Background that is cool

Thanks in advance! ^_^ i hope someone will get it for me >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed most signatures on this site are 100px tall, and then people have text underneath them. In the rules it says it must be under 100px including extra text. What is the threshold, i've already gotten a infraction for having to big a signature that someone made for me in the past, just trying to prevent it from happening again as i'd like to have my sig and text.
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a decent amount of text with my sig and they're okay with it. Generally you can get away with sig + 2 lines.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignominious View Post
    Can't wait!

Let me know what you think! This one was pretty fun to do, I was definitely in a Halloween-ish mindframe ^_^
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-11-01 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Spelled the name wrong. *bonk*

10+ Year Old Account
    ok since i put in a sig request about 5 months ago and have yet to get ANY kind of response I'm going to just ask for a new one....and hope this doesn't get lost in the sea of requests

id like a avatar/sig combo for my shaman
    name: Stormgear with the title twilight Vanquisher
    link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ormgear/simple
    Gear set: the heroic mode T10 shaman set http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-258. helm doesn't need to be visible
    pose: single target cast animation. IE shooting thunderbolt with him doing his lil underhand cast thing...looks cool
    color scheme: dark, cloudy thunder storm. with lightning bolts zappy zappy
    special: nothing really. if you think it needs something to make it pop feel free to add it

thanks guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post

Let me know what you think! This one was pretty fun to do, I was definitely in a Halloween-ish mindframe ^_^
    It looks completely stellar, thank you a bunch. I really like the overall feel of it, the pose as well as the background atmosphere. And the freaking font as well! May your days be sunny, healthy and happy!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by mmoc93fbe456e8; 2011-11-01 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Removed P.S.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    ok since i put in a sig request about 5 months ago and have yet to get ANY kind of response I'm going to just ask for a new one....and hope this doesn't get lost in the sea of requests

id like a avatar/sig combo for my shaman
    name: Stormgear with the title twilight Vanquisher
    link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ormgear/simple
    Gear set: the heroic mode T10 shaman set http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-258. helm doesn't need to be visible
    pose: single target cast animation. IE shooting thunderbolt with him doing his lil underhand cast thing...looks cool
    color scheme: dark, cloudy thunder storm. with lightning bolts zappy zappy
    special: nothing really. if you think it needs something to make it pop feel free to add it

thanks guys
    I'll go ahead and claim this one. 5months. Ouch
    I have this urge to mess around with some lightning >. <

Finished:

Off to get a haircut and smokes. Be back later.
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-11-01 at 09:38 PM.