sig

WOw some really amazing things here =)
    Last edited by Serathy; 2011-11-08 at 10:12 AM.

PMR
    Currently taking PM Requests

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it! awesome artist
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request for a Justin.tv logo:
    Geeki, that is SOO beautiful. He doesn't deserve it though cause he PM'd me as well. -.-

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arhiana View Post
    geeki, that is soo beautiful. He doesn't deserve it though cause he pm'd me as well. -.-
    [Thanks!]
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gnowo View Post
    8. send your pm request to only one artist!
    the artists here do have lives, you know. Some are parents, some are students, and some have hard working jobs. We do this in our spare time, for fun. If you send your request to multiple artists, not only will some of them waste your time, but you will hold up other peoples' requests. These people have waited the same amount of time as you, or even longer, but sending your same request to multiple people not only delays the chance of them recieving their's, but you will also be seen in a bad light. Please refrain from doing so.

For the love of Elune! Please!

I am so tired of so many artists posting recently saying that they have been working on someone's request - only to have another artist post one.
    If you choose someone else to do it that's totally cool - just let us know!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-11-04 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only like my 3rd day doing them on MMO and i get a double PM that someone has already done ><

Quote Originally Posted by Kashnu View Post
    Great work, love it!
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

10+ Year Old Account

For the love of Elune! Please!

I am so tired of so many artists posting recently saying that they have been working on someone's request - only to have another artist post one.
    If you choose someone else to do it that's totally cool - just let us know!

Thanks!
    Yes, yes and more yes.
    This is for me a big reason I'm not picking up any requests at the moment. I am working a lot and very late at night and I would love to be able to relax by doing some signatures on the days I have off. But since almost 70% of the once I gotten lately have been double ones I decided to just say no to all.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account

I've shed a couple of tears, before. I take all my work personally, it's an expression of myself! Granted, I know I'm "pleasing the customer", but still.
    BIG /hug to Geeki.
    I'm gonna unleash the warrior in me and smash whoever makes Geeki cry. RAAAAGE!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    BIG /hug to Geeki.
    I'm gonna unleash the warrior in me and smash whoever makes Geeki cry. RAAAAGE!
    <3 Hahahaha.

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    Only like my 3rd day doing them on MMO and i get a double PM that someone has already done ><
    I'm sorry, Kieble. There seems to be an epidemic of this going on right now. I know a lot of artists are closing up shop due to it.

I'm on the verge, myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, Kieble. There seems to be an epidemic of this going on right now. I know a lot of artists are closing up shop due to it.

I'm on the verge, myself.
    Yeah. It definitely sucks and has definitely contributed to my closing requests. I have no patience for those people. >.>

One I did for myself, but figured I would share anyway. :X

Geek I promise I didn't accept two people for our banner! <3

And yes my post is edited :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tserak View Post
    Hi. Would like a new avatar and sig as I changed from alliance to horde

Name: Ragebunny
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Arms PVP
    Race: Orc Female.
    Realm: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gebunny/simple

Now for the sig / avatar. I would like something Warrior / rage / battle related. Red bloody and such. Weapon showing as if attacking. Would like my warrior to be wearing full ruthless preferably tier 2. Other than that imagination is welcome .
    I assumed you wanted the 2h axe since you said you were arms

and
    Last edited by Phi; 2011-11-04 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Geek I promise I didn't accept two people for our banner! <3

And yes my post is edited :P
    I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    Visible text: I'd like the name Ataraxy on the left, with a little "feral druid" under it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd like to have on the middle-right side of the signature a Tauren black feral-cat form, of which if you want I can provide a screenshot. Here's my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araxy/advanced
    Gear set: Tauren feral cat druid bare skin :3
    Your pose: Possibly I'd love him to be attacking with a "Swipe", which if possible should leave 3 red lines behind the name.
    General colour scheme: I'd like a contrast between red and black, which I think matches the horde theme and the black fur of feral druids. I'm not sure if the text should be red or black, because I don't have the complete signature clear in my mind right now. ^^
    Extras: It would be cool if the horde red mark which is on the side of feral cats could be somehow exalted, perhaps with a more bright red. To sum it up, I'd like to underline the primal/feral instinct of the horde :3

What I asked might be a little difficult for non-druids, so I'm going to post this picture, hoping that it might just give a hint about the "swipe" I was talking about :P
    Ignore the background and the simple black text please, also this screenshot won't show the "paw" actually doing the action of "swiping", but I'd love to have it in the signature! :3

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...signature.jpg/

If you need more details just send me a pm or answer here, I'll be answering back quickly.
    Of course if according to your personal touch something would look better in another way, feel free not to follow my requests! ^^
    Thanks a lot for your incredible help. ^^
    A week has passed, my post was hidden by all these comments so I'm giving it life once more! *thunders*

Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    A week has passed, my post was hidden by all these comments so I'm giving it life once more! *thunders*
    I'll do it. ^.^

15+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    PM Request:

I hope mine turns out as awesome as that one nice work there.

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Deleted
    This is not a bump but I'd like to ask for confirmation and since I think Geeki gets a lot of PMs I thought it might be easier to get confirmation on this thread than through the PM I sent her. Just want to know if you picked this up or not. ^^" As I said in the PM I sent you I'm not rushing you if you did pick it up, it would just make me feel a bit more umm.. I don't know. Comfortable to have a confirmation, for one way or another. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hello lovely artists! I find myself wanting a lovey-dovey wallpaper, so this is sort of a request for my boyfriend and also for myself.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1280 x 800. I might need to require a different resolution later on since this will be a sort of split-gift-thingie for me and my boyfriend and I don’t want to ruin the surprise by asking his resolution just yet!
    Visible text: I’d like to have this lovely quote said by Winnie the Pooh in the picture somewhere: “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
    *AND SO ON*
    I'll try my hand at this. Might kick myself later for all the work - but I'll do it! Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone else gotten a PM from this person? I don't want to start working on this, only to find out (again) that someone has PM'd more than one person. I was on holiday for the past week, so didn't see the request until late last night. I've asked him, but no response yet:

Signature: Venarius
    Visible text: Just the name please, Venarius
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enarius/simple
    Gear set: I'd like the t12 gear in normal mod to be equipped. But, the head I don't want to be shown
    Helm visible: No thanks =)
    Your pose: This is what I had in mind, I had an idea and I think it will be awesome! Imagine me (venarius) casting an arcane blast at a target (not to be shown on the signature). And in the background, there's another "me", kinda faded and i want to be kneeled. Hope you get my point of view on this one
    General colour scheme: Suppose all the nice mage colours, so like a swiftness between the dark ones. Red,blue etc.
    Any extras: If you feel like you have the time, I would love a wallpaper

1440x900. Same pose, me casting arcane blast and me kneeling in the background faded away
    Thankful for any answer, but please if you don't want to do this one then tell me so I can ask someone else

//Venarius
    Thanks, guys :-)