Deleted
    Can anyone tell me about someone who can fullfill my request that's available atm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Not bad for your first one. Be sure to hold down the Shift key when you're resizing. It helps keep it all the same size. Also, most of us use the Topaz Clean filter it is PTU (Pay to use) but it does smooth the render out some. If you can't get that then use the blur tool, small brush size and blur carefully the edges of the render. I do both myself. Other than that just keep looking at tuts and experiment with the tools and you'll soon find your own style. Keep going, you're doing good!
    Thank you! That actually helped a bunch...

My second attempt at something presentable:

10+ Year Old Account
    Passing the time while I'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where has Geek been? I miss seeing her work! (Not that the rest of you aren't great :P)
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Oh gawd this thread moves so fast anymore. But, the people who PM'd me were polite and I'm 99% certain there was no double PMing. Yay. <3

It looks absolutely stunning, thank you so much!

edit: I swear it's my signature! It just doesn't show up in this post for some reason~
    Last edited by Kolz; 2011-11-12 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another attempt at a sig...if anyone is looking for sigs that look like these, PM me I'd be glad to start making these!!

Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-12 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just another attempt at a sig...if anyone is looking for sigs that look like these, PM me I'd be glad to start making these!!
    Heya!, I can't pm because of the post count so I have to post here :<, I was wondering if i could ask you to please make me signature like these?

Visible text: Firelord Otsunamio
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Otsunamio/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 12 heroic
    Helm visible: not shown
    Your pose: the same as used in the three you showed previously
    General colour scheme: Golden/yellowy glow
    Extras: nothing extra

thank you heaps

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otsunamio View Post
    Heya!, I can't pm because of the post count so I have to post here :<, I was wondering if i could ask you to please make me signature like these?

Visible text: Firelord Otsunamio
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Otsunamio/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 12 heroic
    Helm visible: not shown
    Your pose: the same as used in the three you showed previously
    General colour scheme: Golden/yellowy glow
    Extras: nothing extra

thank you heaps
    Funny thing is I was already working on this one from a few pages back because I didn't see anyone grab it up.

Lemme know if you want anything changed...if you want the guardian taken out or the shading added to the edges, different font, etc.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-12 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Funny thing is I was already working on this one from a few pages back because I didn't see anyone grab it up.

Lemme know if you want anything changed...if you want the guardian taken out or the shading added to the edges, different font, etc.
    Wow I love you that looks amazing!, and yea I took it off and thought I would ask around because no one said anything haha.

The signature is perfect thank you heaps Rivellana <3

thanks

Looking for a long time, finally found, thank you

10+ Year Old Account

Yea i was bored, tends to happen alot it seems...

If you wish to have a Signature | Avatar Made by me:

Send a PM using | following the Template located on Page 1.
    If you choose not to use the template, your message will most likely be deleted

Do not send a request if you have already contacted another artist.
    you must of liked their work to contact them in the first place, give them a chance

Not Taking Wallpaper | Banner Requests.

Seeing New and Old Artists coming into play, which is awesome, loving some of the work I'm seeing.
    I may take a request posted on here occasionally, but i like giving the newer people signature's to work on. 1 can only improve with practice.

Xrated
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-11-12 at 09:44 AM.

My request from a few pages back is being taken care of by Eis, so artists bypass it :P

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Finished. Hope you like it!

(Click for fullsize)
    This is awesome! Ty sooooo much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    PMR:

Thanks, that looks awesome.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

Deleted
    Visible text: "Together, we can achieve anything": Kozmo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leyball/simple
    Gear set: Full Vicious
    Helm visible: Not visible
    Your pose: My hunter aiming with her gun.
    General colour scheme: Nature/beastly orange thingy.
    Extras: Nothing.

NOTE: I'd love to if some of the photoshoppers could give me some basic advices about working with world of warcraft signatures.
    I'm a photographer so i know how to edit basic pictures, and also a part of administration of http://zaxinou.proboards.com/index.cgi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo4life View Post

So i check out this site, then watch the vid of 2ne1. Had Photoshop still open, and...

There is something wrong with me lol. I'm going to bed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    A wild Soko appears! :O

/wave
    Ye it tends to do that once in a while, and normally it brings some sort of work with it:

Full size direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Yco8c.jpg

You guys know the drill, there will most likely be a series of these wallpapers. Feel free to chip in with ideas and concepts (PM). Four pics per wallpaper following some sort of theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    Soko! Sorry about your leg, dude. Get well soon! and if you decide to test out your streaming tutorial idea I'm free all weekend! ^_^
    Ello and cheers. The streaming thingie will most likely not be this weekend. Going out today (haha with a not so well working leg tsk tsk) and tomorrow I've invited the grandparents over, and they have yet to grasp the concept of mumbling into a screen. That and it would be terrible rude to invite people over and then just sit in your room. Still need some preparations for it also. So in order to not be deemed insane by my kin and for everyone to get something out of it, we'll again postpone it until some other day. Still very thrilled to see if we can get it to work.

I'm a photographer so i know how to edit basic pictures, and also a part of administration of http://zaxinou.proboards.com/index.cgi
    Uhh some very nice stuff on there. I'll definitively have look through it. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Full size direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Yco8c.jpg
    Feck. That's absolutely amazing. PMing a suggestion now!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 03:44 PM ----------

NOTE: I'd love to if some of the photoshoppers could give me some basic advices about working with world of warcraft signatures.
    There is a bunch of tutorials on the first page, they are really good to get a grip on the small things on wow signatures.
    Since you already have experience in editing pictures they will probably be really useful to you, since they rarely go in to depths on photoshop. More on how to actually make these signatures.
    (That might have bit a been confusing reading it over, what I want to say is pretty much. Great tutorials - fist page )

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd