I'm looking for a signature to use on forums, and a banner for the site.

Goggle Cat Comics.
    http://gogglecat.blogspot.com/

Now, I realize this is a lot to ask, but someone might find it a challenge.
    If you do wish to take it up, please send me a PM rather than reply to the thread (since this one moves really fast, it's hard to keep track)

Signature: / Banner: / Button

Sizes:
    I'd actually need quite a few sizes, but It should be fairly straight forward, since both the signature and banner can basically be the same image, just a different scale.

* Leaderboard size: 728x98
    * Banner size: 468x60
    * Half banner: 234x60
    * Square: 125x125
    * Button: 117x30

Visible text:
    * Goggle Cat Comics

Logo:
    * My ridiculously silly looking avatar (Here is the base), if you wish, but it's not mandatory. In fact if you can make an excellent banner using the white/blue colors of the site (check the link) I'd probably prefer that. I'd say surprise me, but I'd prefer a few previews to select from before you invest a ton of time on something that might not be used. No naked boobs though, it should be suitable for using on sites for all ages.

General color scheme:
    * Blue/white, see http://gogglecat.blogspot.com/ - I'll probably stick with this color theme for a good while as it's a relaxing color.

Any extras:
    * Well, it's a website for webcomic reviews, so comics and stuff, a LOT is possible. Currently I don't really have anything to help you out with like premade graphics.

--------------

A slightly easier one is the header banner on:
    * http://rrvs.blogspot.com/
    I need the "of warcraft" text removed, and a leaderboard sized banner of the header.
    * Leaderboard size: 728x98
    Alternatively, the image could be re-made, as long as it fits the color theme.
    Last edited by bbr; 2011-11-12 at 07:28 PM.

Seeing the amazing work has made me decide to make a request;

Visible text: Character Name: Rottvomit the Insane Server Kilrogg

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttvomit/simple

Gear set: Tier 11

Helm visible: no

Your pose: Combat ready pose, axes at the ready

General colour scheme: A bit cliched, but a nice cool frost blue, maybe with a bit of green to mix it up? I am not 100% so will let the artist decide if they have an idea for mixing it up a little

Any extras: My death knight is a proud member of the horde, so if it is possible I would like the sig to incorporate the horde emblem (on a flag would be awesome), but I would like it to have an icy look, with the red background being a nice scarlet. It would be perfect if there could be some death knight runes engraved within the black horde emblem, the colours shining through the ice. If this is possible could I have the horde emblem with engraved runes for my my avatar separately?

I have no idea how convoluted my request might be so if I am asking for way too much please excuse my ignorance, I have never been any good with MS paint never mind using PS. That said I am amazed by peoples work here and know that if anyone picks this up, it will be in good hands

Thanks a bunch.
    Last edited by vbnm247; 2011-11-12 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just messing around again.

Has anyone done any Pandaria work yet? Obviously no armory/screenshots to work with, but what is the possibility of getting something done with the generic pandaren monk? Something like this...

Or better yet this...

Maybe just the head and shoulders on some cool bamboo-ish pandaria background???
    If so Id like to get an avatar and a sig done with my name (Pandamoneum).

EDIT: Name in the sig only, not the avatar... it would end up WAY to squished and illegible I'm afraid.
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ARTISTS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
    Last edited by Pandamoneum; 2011-11-12 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoneum View Post
    Has anyone done any Pandaria work yet? Obviously no armory/screenshots to work with, but what is the possibility of getting something done with the generic pandaren monk? Something like this...

Maybe just the head and shoulders on some cool bamboo-ish pandaria background???
    If so Id like to get an avatar and a sig done with my name (Pandamoneum).

EDIT: Name in the sig only, not the avatar... it would end up WAY to squished and illegible I'm afraid.
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ARTISTS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
    I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    I'll give it a go.
    Thanks Moose... Check my post again i added a piece of concept art that i think looks a lot cooler, you might be able to do something a little better with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoneum View Post
    Has anyone done any Pandaria work yet?

I made this one for a dude but he double PM'd. You can have it if you want, I'm happy to change the text. Just lemme know! (PM)

Obviously not for a sig... This particular request was made for Justin.tv. derp :P

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: I'd prefer just my characters name, Âlone (Â = ALT + 0194)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post one just yet
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever the artist thinks would look best.
    General colour scheme: Preferably something holy-ish...
    Any extras: I would like the gear to be the off color T-6 from Black Temple, including the priest on a stick from Bloodboil, if I need to post links to the gear I can do as such. I guess that since I can't post a picture of my character I should add a few things, I'm a male blood elf. I'm on Azjol-Nerub and in the guild Reclamation if anyone takes the time to look me up !

If anyone decides to work on this could you let me know? I'll check back here often. I didn't PM anyone because.. well frankly I didn't know who to choose!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mitsoangel; 2011-11-12 at 09:50 PM.

on Modelviewer how do i take the spell effect off the shoulders like say on Shaman T13 it has the massive glow. how do i take that off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptions View Post
    on Modelviewer how do i take the spell effect off the shoulders like say on Shaman T13 it has the massive glow. how do i take that off?
    There are photoshop guides on the first page.

not looking for photoshop guide. just trying to figure out how to take spell effects on shoulders out on modelviewer. I know there is a option in modelviewer for it, but just cant find it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just messing around again. <snip>
    Another tip: you could create a new layer (shift+cntrl+N, I think), select the paint brush and size, then hold down alt while hovering over the hair near where it goes through the shoulder armor, then click to select that color. Then you can paint over to reconnect the two hair pieces, so it looks more natural. Or, you could choose to paint over that bit of hair with the gold trim on the shoulder armor instead. Either way, the paint brush and layers is how I fix those clipping issues. Hope that helps! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptions View Post
    not looking for photoshop guide. just trying to figure out how to take spell effects on shoulders out on modelviewer. I know there is a option in modelviewer for it, but just cant find it
    Yeah, that can be found with the Photoshop guides (in Soko's one, specifically).

Or a shortcut: Pause the character on your desired pose, then hit Ctrl+Z twice (I'm saying twice so it re-sheathes the weapon, if you have one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Another tip: you could create a new layer (shift+cntrl+N, I think), select the paint brush and size, then hold down alt while hovering over the hair near where it goes through the shoulder armor, then click to select that color. Then you can paint over to reconnect the two hair pieces, so it looks more natural. Or, you could choose to paint over that bit of hair with the gold trim on the shoulder armor instead. Either way, the paint brush and layers is how I fix those clipping issues. Hope that helps! :-)
    Oh yeah! Thanks, I didn't even notice that piece was hanging out till now :P.

I spent a good hour trying to figure out how people were getting T13 for their model viewers before figuring out I'd have to figure out how to install the PTR myself. :P Now I'm sitting here waiting for it to finish.

damn these sigs are really good : D makes me want one

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Original -
    @_@ How'd you get their faces so awesome like? Especially the blonde! Damn human females!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Original -
    Can just agree with what the rest said, I love the facial expression on the blonde. Amazing, well done *bows*

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsoangel View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: I'd prefer just my characters name, Âlone (Â = ALT + 0194)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post one just yet
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever the artist thinks would look best.
    General colour scheme: Preferably something holy-ish...
    Any extras: I would like the gear to be the off color T-6 from Black Temple, including the priest on a stick from Bloodboil, if I need to post links to the gear I can do as such. I guess that since I can't post a picture of my character I should add a few things, I'm a male blood elf. I'm on Azjol-Nerub and in the guild Reclamation if anyone takes the time to look me up !

If anyone decides to work on this could you let me know? I'll check back here often. I didn't PM anyone because.. well frankly I didn't know who to choose!

Thanks in advance!
    I can do this.

Let me know if you want any changes.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-13 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    I understand that a youtube background might take a lot more work than a signature would and if any artist feels like picking it up in echange of a payement, please let me know what your price would be.

Wile i'd like to add ( i'v already pmed a few of you just to express how amazing i find your work ) that some of the signatures - wallpapers done on here are just gorgeous.
    It's a pleasure to go thru each page and actually see what's being crated.
    If i made some sort of mistake in my request, feel free to say it so i can fix it